What do I see in the sky if they are not satellites?
« on: October 03, 2017, 02:12:55 PM »
Hi guys.  I don't know anything about this whole flat earth theory or if it is connected with the 'there are no satellites in space' theory...so maybe I am asking the wrong people - BUT, maybe someone has thought on this.  If those are not satellites in the sky, what is it that I see at night (which we call sputniks), travelling across the sky?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: What do I see in the sky if they are not satellites?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 02:58:58 PM »
Hi guys.  I don't know anything about this whole flat earth theory or if it is connected with the 'there are no satellites in space' theory...so maybe I am asking the wrong people - BUT, maybe someone has thought on this.  If those are not satellites in the sky, what is it that I see at night (which we call sputniks), traveling across the sky?
They are aliens flying around in their pasta bowls. Aliens are known for their wonderful spaghetti. but as we all know, aliens don't have any sort of mixer or blender. Their forks can't even mix the precious sauce with the pasta. They often will fly around the flat sky, gaining enough speed to mix the pasta, so that their families can all eat dinner. Aliens will never come back, however, cause once they are seen once they don't want to risk getting caught. That is why you won't see them in the same spot twice on back-to-back nights. I hope this helped.

Refrain from low content and off-topic posts in the upper fora. Please see the rules for more info. Warned.

Hmmm

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 03:43:02 PM »
billyandbronus, those might be spherical, cubic flying technological orbs(robots).
Quote from: Trevor
They are aliens flying around in their pasta bowls.
Just as the Trevor hid the actual answer.

I think, these moving lights in the sky are closely related to my re-translation of a sun hypothesis.
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6625.0
https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=6953.msg127726#msg127726
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:07:37 PM by Hmmm »

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:25:16 AM »
If the lights were a natural phenomenon then wouldn't ancient civilisations have charted or otherwise recorded them as they did with all other lights in the sky?
We generally accept evidence from all  sources.

The only evidence for Round Earth celestial accuracy (assuming that timeanddate is even based on RET) is the evidence you collected with your friends last month?