Flat earthers in Switzerland
« on: July 05, 2019, 05:25:42 AM »
Hello,

I am looking for flat earth believers in Switzerland. If you know a flat earther from Switzerland I appreciate if you can let me know.

Thanks a lot

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Flat earthers in Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 11:34:01 AM »
You're extremely unlikely to get any responses unless you explain why you're looking for someone to disclose their location to you, and what's in it for them.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 11:41:36 AM »
You're extremely unlikely to get any responses unless you explain why you're looking for someone to disclose their location to you, and what's in it for them.

I just want to have a respectful discussion with them, of why they believe that earth is flat. That's all.

I guess I can spend a beer or two. No problem.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 11:49:03 AM »
Well, best of luck. Be forewarned: in my experience, not many FE'ers will be happy to reveal their location, let alone meet a complete stranger.

Then again, I'm on the more extreme end of that spectrum, so perhaps you'll be just fine
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 11:50:58 AM »
Well, best of luck. Be forewarned: in my experience, not many FE'ers will be happy to reveal their location, let alone meet a complete stranger.

Then again, I'm on the more extreme end of that spectrum, so perhaps you'll be just fine

I do not want anyone to reveal their location. I am just happy to organize a meeting in a bar by private messaging. No real names or addresses required.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 02:43:00 PM »
There is a Flat Earth friend finder website that is becoming popular in the wider Flat Earth community called zoom truth. It will show the flat earthers who have signed up near you. Do a search on Google or YouTube.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/TheFlatEarthPodcast/posts/httpzoomtruthcomadd-yourself-to-the-flat-earth-friend-finderfind-others-on-the-f/2299687630350618/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 04:32:30 PM by Tom Bishop »