IdentfyThis

Hello I'm new here and I have lots to share. =)
« on: October 25, 2016, 06:17:10 PM »
Hello everyone I have recently started recording the sky and oh boy is there a lot going on.

I'm just gonna leave a couple videos for now and we go from there.
People need to see this, all of us need to be aware about the things going on right above our heads.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Re: Hello I'm new here and I have lots to share. =)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:55:01 PM »
If this is representative of what you have to share, please don't waste your time.  Lens flares and Photoshop, nobody has time for this nonsense.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

IdentfyThis

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 12:41:46 PM »
If this is representative of what you have to share, please don't waste your time.  Lens flares and Photoshop, nobody has time for this nonsense.
What exactly are you suggesting? that I faked all of this? you also don't have to be a dick about it.
I am going to continue to share what I am here to share, you make of you what you will just please don't waste my time with childish comments.
Thanks for watching.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 12:44:09 PM »
here is a couple more for you

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 10:13:59 PM »
What exactly are you suggesting? that I faked all of this? you also don't have to be a dick about it.
I am going to continue to share what I am here to share, you make of you what you will just please don't waste my time with childish comments.
Thanks for watching.
What I'm suggesting, I'll go ahead and state outright so there's no confusion: nothing you've shown here is unexplained, none of it is what you say it is, and all of it has been seen here before.  The sun is not "blowing bubbles".  The sky is not "on fire".  "They" are not trying to hide anything.

And I'm not trying to be a dick about it, I honestly think you MUST have better things to do with your time than pursue lens flares and dust/fingerprints on camera lenses.
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2016, 11:47:54 PM »
lol
I'm not naming any of this hance "IdentifyThis" I'm just showing the sky and you make of you what you will.
Clearly the Sun is not blowing bubbles and the sky is not on fire... I mean, how dumb do you have to be do take that literal?
I am not claming to know what any of this stuff is and I name them as I see them. If its not something you are interested in watching please move along there are some people that do wanna see this stuff.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2016, 07:08:48 AM »
I mean, how dumb do you have to be do take that literal?

Well, you made several long videos of you just circling a bunch of lens flares set to mysterious music, so...

I am not claming to know what any of this stuff is and I name them as I see them.

Ok, cool. I'll name it as I see it too then. They are lens flares. Sorry to rain on your parade.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2016, 04:25:02 PM »
I mean, how dumb do you have to be do take that literal?

Well, you made several long videos of you just circling a bunch of lens flares set to mysterious music, so...

I am not claming to know what any of this stuff is and I name them as I see them.

Ok, cool. I'll name it as I see it too then. They are lens flares. Sorry to rain on your parade.

If that's all you see ok. Thanks for watching.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2016, 04:26:19 PM »
Here is a couple more

Offline Rounder

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 04:43:53 AM »
Do you know the purpose of this website?  FLAT EARTH.  Do your videos have anything to do with the shape of the earth, flat or otherwise?  No, no they do not.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 01:40:34 PM »
Do you know the purpose of this website?  FLAT EARTH.  Do your videos have anything to do with the shape of the earth, flat or otherwise?  No, no they do not.
Actually they do! These things I'm showing is not in "space" but then again you people like to assume.
All I did was share a couple videos and I get attacked.
If you guys believe the Earth is flat then perhaps you also believe in the creator of it all then maybe just maybe you should have a little bit less of this shitty attitude towards others that is only trying to show something.
All of my videos is regarding the things happening right above our heads and it should be a concern to all of us.
All of my videos can be used for a flat earth explanation. Just look at them, watch the Sun and the Sun rays... watch the Sun's path and all that.
Now. Please if you are a flat earth believer, drop the attitude because it doesn't belong in this amazing creation.
Have a nice day

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 04:09:18 PM »
Actually they do! These things I'm showing is not in "space" but then again you people like to assume.
If you guys believe the Earth is flat then perhaps you also believe in the creator of it all then maybe just maybe you should have a little bit less of this shitty attitude towards others that is only trying to show something.
All of my videos is regarding the things happening right above our heads and it should be a concern to all of us.
All of my videos can be used for a flat earth explanation. Just look at them, watch the Sun and the Sun rays... watch the Sun's path and all that.
Now. Please if you are a flat earth believer, drop the attitude because it doesn't belong in this amazing creation.
Have a nice day

FYI, neither of us believe in a flat earth. In fact, there are very few flat earthers on this site that bother discussing the shape of the earth anymore. It's kind of boring. Tom Bishop is really the only one, and he hasn't been seen for several weeks.

If you think your video is relevant, then just say why it is relevant. What do lens flares have to do with the shape of the earth? Why should lens flares be concerning to all of us? If you DON'T think they are lens flares, tell us why? What do you think they are instead?

IdentfyThis

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »
Have a nice day

FYI, neither of us believe in a flat earth. In fact, there are very few flat earthers on this site that bother discussing the shape of the earth anymore. It's kind of boring. Tom Bishop is really the only one, and he hasn't been seen for several weeks.

If you think your video is relevant, then just say why it is relevant. What do lens flares have to do with the shape of the earth? Why should lens flares be concerning to all of us? If you DON'T think they are lens flares, tell us why? What do you think they are instead?
I don't know what these things are. That's why I'm showing them and not saying what they are. I would hope someone would tell me. Lens flare for all I know move along with the light source but many of these things I am capturing doesn't move like all other lens flare on camera.
Yes I am aware that there are lens flare on those videos but I also don't think this stuff is normal.
What is causing thhis burst of blue light that makes everything go from night time sky to day time ???
You can see the whole beach lights up, the water, the chairs on the sand... what is causing that Sherlock?
This burst happens before and after the Sun goes below the horizon line.
I'm not here to convince anyone of anything.
I just wanna share what I find its not normal. I have genuine questions and I dont need to waste my time with someone giving my an attitude.

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 06:01:25 PM »
I don't know what these things are. That's why I'm showing them and not saying what they are. I would hope someone would tell me. Lens flare for all I know move along with the light source but many of these things I am capturing doesn't move like all other lens flare on camera.

Looks exactly like completely normal lens flares to me. If you are convinced it is something else, I recommend doing something to eliminate lens flare from the picture. Buy a filter. Use a simpler lens setup.

What is causing thhis burst of blue light that makes everything go from night time sky to day time ???
You can see the whole beach lights up, the water, the chairs on the sand... what is causing that Sherlock?

I have no idea, since you haven't given us much info to work with. There are a ton of possible explanations. My guess would be the camera settings changed. Did you notice the bright flash in person, or just in the video?

I have genuine questions and I dont need to waste my time with someone giving my an attitude.

Ask away. So far, the only real question you have asked is "what is this?"... to which the answer is "lens flare".

IdentfyThis

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 06:12:07 PM »

Looks exactly like completely normal lens flares to me. If you are convinced it is something else, I recommend doing something to eliminate lens flare from the picture. Buy a filter. Use a simpler lens setup.

I have no idea, since you haven't given us much info to work with. There are a ton of possible explanations. My guess would be the camera settings changed. Did you notice the bright flash in person, or just in the video?

I have genuine questions and I dont need to waste my time with someone giving my an attitude.

Ask away. So far, the only real question you have asked is "what is this?"... to which the answer is "lens flare".

Yes I am aware that there are lens flare on those videos but I also don't think this stuff is normal.

IdentfyThis

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 06:13:41 PM »

I don't know if this burst can be seen with the naked eye and these cameras aren't mine. They are really expensive cameras made for the outdoors. Even during the rain it looks pretty damn good.
Also why some lens flare move along with the light source and some don't?

Have you seen this burst of light I'm talking about??

IdentfyThis

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 06:15:56 PM »
Look at this

why is the sky "breathing" and changing colors like that?

This is reeeally early in the morning at Indian Shores

Look at how many time this happened during this storm

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 06:55:13 PM »
If you don't believe they are lens flares, then go test it. Buy a solar filter and see if they are still there.

The flashes of light and changes of color are probably due to the camera automatically adjusting its settings. White balance and exposure settings. Change those settings to manual and see if it still happens.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:58:09 PM by TotesNotReptilian »

IdentfyThis

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 06:58:13 PM »
If you don't believe they are lens flares, then go test it. Buy a solar filter and see if they are still there.

The flashes of light and changes of color are probably due to the camera automatically adjusting its settings. White balance and exposure settings.

this explanation is not good enough for me, but thank you for taking the time to reply.
If this was the camera adjusting it should happen at the same time under the same circumstances but it doesn't.
Also I have never seen the sky go from bright yellow to bright blue with a burst like that.

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 07:02:16 PM »
If this was the camera adjusting it should happen at the same time under the same circumstances but it doesn't.

All of these videos have different lighting conditions. I'm not sure how you would predict when it would happen.

Also I have never seen the sky go from bright yellow to bright blue with a burst like that.

Exactly. Neither have I (except when lightning strikes). Which is why it is probably just the camera settings auto-adjusting.