geckothegeek

Re: Is Flat Earth Society An Opposite Control Working?
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2016, 03:39:55 PM »
I read a writing as like this. It is probably true. I've already noticed that in the first month. This is no problem for me. We are accustomed that. In Turkey opposition parties controlled by illuminati like ruling party. It seems like an away match.

Actually i understood it when i saw my ip adress on forum page on first day. Yes i know except moderation nobody see it but it show us governance want to cataloging us by some reasons.

Anyway.

This is not a problem for me. God loves who fight on his way by a brave hearth. In one way or another our ideas will encounter themselves.

This situation explains why there is more rounders on flat earth forums than flat earthers. Because governance permits they are be more because of perception study by human needs himself be with mojarity.

There is no success where there is fear. I'm different for some reason and no need to hesitate anything. For others; nevertheless be cautious.

Good luck to everybody. Take care yourself.

I am not an agent of any government agency altough I  am retired . I worked for  government agencies for over 40 years. I  don't know about the "other round earthers" but I just come to this website for the fun. I assure you there is no classication in any government agency - at least in the USA - as a  "Shill, ,Paid ; Entry Level GS-1". Got to go now. Back later . Will answer any questions you may have.

Sure i ask.

Do you consider to hiding truths as a prayer? What is it that's like a satanic religious ceremony or what? Do you feel yourself as fighting against God and do you think yourself as have a chance. Did you have fun knowing that you lose or what do you know.

Thank you in advance.

I am not going to debate theology with you. As a "round earther" I am not hiding any truths from you. Quite the opposiite.....Like the earth is the shape of a globe, not a flat disc. The distance from the earth to the moon is about 250,000 miles, not 3,000 miles. Et cetera, etcetra and so forth. Things which are the truth. There is nothing satanic about that . The fun is just debunking all the weird  flat earth ideas with true facts.

Seriously , though. If you were....... say ........a farmer in Kansas......and you had never been more than a few miles from home, and had never been to school,  you might think the earth was flat. But that farmer was a good farmer doing lots of good things like growing  lots of good wheat to make lots of good bread, rolls and biscuits.
..........But he really didn't know and probably really didn't care whether the earth was round or flat.

If you really believe the earth is flat, that's your problem.Don't be afraid  of "round earthers"  and don't be afraid  to learn. The only thing "round eartthers" fear is wondering how any one could be so denial or perhaps as delusional as some "flat earthers" pretend ?????  to be.

In the words of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt " The ony thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Good luck, best wishes and best regards. Go see a doctor for a cure  for your delusion.

Is doctor has  an  evidence about is the earth flat or not; or is doctor is a good cleric can answer my questions?

You told i can ask and you will answer them but now you are  running away and blame me with something.

You are hiding something. You want you seems like an atheist or hiding what you are really are. though I know it. I've heard that before a few crazy. None was not justified. I am a realistic and straight people who has iq is 160's. You can not convince me and fooling. but I saw, and make you accept or you are going crazy. There is no good alternative for you.

Or you should open the light.

Like most posters ,both fe's and re's , I have come to the conclusion that intikam is just one more troll that is giving this website a bad name.

So I won't make any more suggestions , forgive and forget, and leave you to your own problems. I am no atheist and I am not hiding anything. And I am not running away. I'm just waiting for your questions. And I'm not blaming you for anything except maybe your mistaken idea, or belief , that the earth is a flat disc.
But you might be warned that if you were in the USA you could face a nasty suit for libel and slander for your accusatiions. But I will just consider the source. Once again.....At least I, personally, forgive you for your transgressions.ju

Maybe some day, YOU will see the light....I sincerely hope so for your sake....But I have my doubts thaf you will.
Or maybe : "Or YOU should open the light."

The earth is a globe.

PS-What was your question ? What was your problem ? You may fire when you are  ready, Gridley ! LOL

Go wherever, whatever and whenever you want to go. But I'm outa here. Adios, amigo ,
Or maybe I am just talking to myself since I have yet to hear from you, intikam.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:22:39 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 03:49:37 PM »
intikam ?
I guess I am just talking to myself again ?  ::) ??? :'(

George

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2016, 04:26:45 PM »
People have the right to not respond if they don't want to.

geckothegeek

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2016, 10:08:13 PM »
People have the right to not respond if they don't want to.

intikam just said he had some problems and/or wanted to ask some questons and I just offered to try to answer them but that was the last I heard from him.
So I guess he didn't really have any problems and/or questions. ???
After all , it was  intikam who started this thread.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:12:41 PM by geckothegeek »