İntikam

Is Flat Earth Society An Opposite Control Working?
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:00:02 AM »
I read a writing as like this. It is probably true. I've already noticed that in the first month. This is no problem for me. We are accustomed that. In Turkey opposition parties controlled by illuminati like ruling party. It seems like an away match.

Actually i understood it when i saw my ip adress on forum page on first day. Yes i know except moderation nobody see it but it show us governance want to cataloging us by some reasons.

Anyway.

This is not a problem for me. God loves who fight on his way by a brave hearth. In one way or another our ideas will encounter themselves.

This situation explains why there is more rounders on flat earth forums than flat earthers. Because governance permits they are be more because of perception study by human needs himself be with mojarity.

There is no success where there is fear. I'm different for some reason and no need to hesitate anything. For others; nevertheless be cautious.

Good luck to everybody. Take care yourself.

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Is Flat Earth Society An Opposite Control Working?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »
I'm sorry, what was your suggestion or concern?

İntikam

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 12:24:07 PM »
I'm sorry, what was your suggestion or concern?

My suggestion is to learn who are you. Do you officers working in NASA or institutes or working freely on a company fed by NASA.

George

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 12:44:27 PM »
No, we aren't shills/disinfo/controlled opposition/whatever you have in mind.  If you don't like that the mods can see your IP address, consider using a proxy.

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 12:51:35 PM »
No, we aren't shills/disinfo/controlled opposition/whatever you have in mind.  If you don't like that the mods can see your IP address, consider using a proxy.

I do not want advice but thank you.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »
The IP address is part of the software package and not something put in after the fact.

It's primary use, I suspect, is for IP bans.

Of course, the web server knows what your IP address is regardless.  So ... yeah.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 02:28:37 PM »
I think I might be controlled opposition. How do I tell?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 02:40:03 PM »
I think I might be controlled opposition. How do I tell?

What if you're controlled opposition to controlled opposition?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 03:09:21 PM »

What do you do if you started as controlled opposition, switched to controlled opposition to the opposition and now feel that you are losing control?
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

George

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 03:42:28 PM »

What do you do if you started as controlled opposition, switched to controlled opposition to the opposition and now feel that you are losing control?

You become uncontrolled opposition.

İntikam

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 07:28:45 AM »
it changes a lot. Some things do not change.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 01:03:29 PM »
Yet the fruit clings to the tree awhile, then falls.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

geckothegeek

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 08:59:27 PM »
I read a writing as like this. It is probably true. I've already noticed that in the first month. This is no problem for me. We are accustomed that. In Turkey opposition parties controlled by illuminati like ruling party. It seems like an away match.

Actually i understood it when i saw my ip adress on forum page on first day. Yes i know except moderation nobody see it but it show us governance want to cataloging us by some reasons.

Anyway.

This is not a problem for me. God loves who fight on his way by a brave hearth. In one way or another our ideas will encounter themselves.

This situation explains why there is more rounders on flat earth forums than flat earthers. Because governance permits they are be more because of perception study by human needs himself be with mojarity.

There is no success where there is fear. I'm different for some reason and no need to hesitate anything. For others; nevertheless be cautious.

I am not an agent of any government agency altough I  am retired . I worked for  government agencies for over 40 years. I  don't know about the "other round earthers" but I just come to this website for the fun. I assure you there is no classication in any government agency - at least in the USA - as a  "Shill, Paid ; Entry Level GS-1". Got to go now. Back later . Will answer any questions you may have.

İntikam

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 09:18:22 PM »

Anyway.

I am not an agent of any government agency altough I  am retired . I worked for  government agencies for over 40 years. I  don't know about the "other round earthers" but I just come to this website for the fun. I assure you there is no classication in any government agency - at least in the USA - as a  "Shill, Paid ; Entry Level GS-1". Got to go now. Back later . Will answer any questions you may have.

Sure i ask.

Do you consider to hiding truths as a prayer? What is it that's like a satanic religious ceremony or what? Do you feel yourself as fighting against God and do you think yourself as have a chance. Did you have fun knowing that you lose or what do you know.

Thank you in advance.

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 10:43:01 PM »

Anyway.

Sure i ask.

Do you consider to hiding truths as a prayer? What is it that's like a satanic religious ceremony or what? Do you feel yourself as fighting against God and do you think yourself as have a chance. Did you have fun knowing that you lose or what do you know.

Thank you in advance.

Allow me to interrupt.

Should we keep assuming that best guesses are the truth? For instance, you talking like people hiding the truth is a fact? Or that God exist? One God out of 4200 different dieties (or all of them)?

Or, should we stop jumping your paranoid teenager bandwagon and start debating like  adults, where we rely on facts, and not a paranoid, self proclaimed genius best guesses, acting like he's smarter than everyone else?

Because you're not. Quite the contrary. Luckily, your rants make zero dents in global society. I don't care about your debate politics on this board, because nobody here really cares about your rants or attitude. It's that of a child's. You make us laugh, because we think you're cute.

You're welcome to ignore me again by the way, I just thought you should know that people find you funny, and nothing else. You're simply to stupid for people to take you seriously.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

geckothegeek

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 12:55:09 AM »

Anyway.

Sure i ask.

Thank you in advance.

I am not going to debate theology with you. As a "round earther" I am not hiding any truths from you. Quite the opposiite.....Like the earth is the shape of a globe, not a flat disc. The distance from the earth to the moon is about 250,000 miles, not 3,000 miles. Et cetera, etcetra and so forth. Things which are the truth. There is nothing satanic about that . The fun is just debunking all the weird  flat earth ideas with true facts.

Seriously , though. If you were....... say ........a farmer in Kansas......and you had never been more than a few miles from home, and had never been to school,  you might think the earth was flat. But that farmer was a good farmer doing lots of good things like growing  lots of good wheat to make lots of good bread, rolls and biscuits.
..........But he really didn't know and probably really didn't care whether the earth was round or flat.

If you really believe the earth is flat, that's your problem.Don't be afraid  of "round earthers"  and don't be afraid  to learn. The only thing "round eartthers" fear is wondering how any one could be so denial or perhaps as delusional as some "flat earthers" pretend ?????  to be.

In the words of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt " The ony thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Good luck, best wishes and best regards. Go see a doctor for a cure  for your delusion.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:02:53 PM by geckothegeek »

geckothegeek

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 04:53:32 PM »
Hey intikam !
It's a new day and I am back.
Are you still out there or are you in hiding in fear of the truth that the earth is a real round globe and is not some imaginary round flat disc ?

George

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 05:00:19 PM »
Oh no, is this about to become one of those terrible threads where geckothegeek just carries on a conversation with himself?

geckothegeek

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 05:07:13 PM »
Oh no, is this about to become one of those terrible threads where geckothegeek just carries on a conversation with himself?

No. Just trying to get back with intikam. Just some friendly advice. Sorry you took it otherwise.
The conversation was just intended for a friendly conversation with intikam.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:11:40 PM by geckothegeek »

İntikam

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2016, 06:32:00 AM »

Anyway.

Sure i ask.

Thank you in advance.

I am not going to debate theology with you. As a "round earther" I am not hiding any truths from you. Quite the opposiite.....Like the earth is the shape of a globe, not a flat disc. The distance from the earth to the moon is about 250,000 miles, not 3,000 miles. Et cetera, etcetra and so forth. Things which are the truth. There is nothing satanic about that . The fun is just debunking all the weird  flat earth ideas with true facts.

Seriously , though. If you were....... say ........a farmer in Kansas......and you had never been more than a few miles from home, and had never been to school,  you might think the earth was flat. But that farmer was a good farmer doing lots of good things like growing  lots of good wheat to make lots of good bread, rolls and biscuits.
..........But he really didn't know and probably really didn't care whether the earth was round or flat.

If you really believe the earth is flat, that's your problem.Don't be afraid  of "round earthers"  and don't be afraid  to learn. The only thing "round eartthers" fear is wondering how any one could be so denial or perhaps as delusional as some "flat earthers" pretend ?????  to be.

In the words of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt " The ony thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Good luck, best wishes and best regards. Go see a doctor for a cure  for your delusion.

Is doctor has  an  evidence about is the earth flat or not; or is doctor is a good cleric can answer my questions?

You told i can ask and you will answer them but now you are  running away and blame me with something.

You are hiding something. You want you seems like an atheist or hiding what you are really are. though I know it. I've heard that before a few crazy. None was not justified. I am a realistic and straight people who has iq is 160's. You can not convince me and fooling. but I saw, and make you accept or you are going crazy. There is no good alternative for you.

Or you should open the light.