totallackey

Re: Trump
« Reply #5640 on: June 10, 2020, 02:51:55 PM »
All tremendous resume stuff, if only he could remember doing it...

... but you agree that he did it, right ...? You asked for examples, you got one.
Did what?

Honor the life of a career shitbag?

You call that doing something?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: June 10, 2020, 04:24:38 PM »

... but you agree that he did it, right ...? You asked for examples, you got one.
Did what?

Considering thats all YOU do here, I'm not sure what your problem is.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: June 10, 2020, 06:12:42 PM »
I completely missed this, but it looks like Trump's annual physical was finally released a week ago:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/politics/donald-trump-annual-physical/index.html

Supposedly Trump is 6'3 and weighs 244 lbs, just one pound up from last year. I feel bad for Sean Conley, and can only assume that Trump has either implicitly or explicitly threatened to fire him and ensure his career is ended in disgrace if he doesn't say what Trump wants him to, but he is clearly lying. I know I've been talking about this a lot lately, but it deserves emphasis because of how obvious the dishonesty is. Here's Trump next to 6'3 Alex Rodriguez:

Your eyes are not lying to you. Rodriguez is clearly a couple of inches taller than Trump. And here's Trump next to 6'2 Mark Sanchez:

Again, Sanchez is taller. Finally, we have Trump next to 6'1 Obama:

About the same. So Trump is not 6'3, and he's not even 6'2 like he put down on his driver's license. He's (at most) 6'1. The President and his doctor are lying to us about his medical details. Can you imagine the absolute shitstorm that Republicans would have kicked up - and rightfully so - if Obama had done anything like this?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 12:22:56 AM by honk »
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: June 10, 2020, 06:18:17 PM »
Interesting to note that according to livestrong.com, someone who is 6'1" is considered obese if they weigh more than 227 lbs.

Maybe this little factoid here gives Trump a reason to lie about his height?

https://www.livestrong.com/article/334960-the-normal-weight-for-6-1/
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: June 10, 2020, 07:48:21 PM »
Interesting to note that according to livestrong.com, someone who is 6'1" is considered obese if they weigh more than 227 lbs.

Hahaha bingo. That's hilarious.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/politics/trump-campaign-cnn-poll/index.html

More desperation. Trump is losing it.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: June 10, 2020, 08:48:42 PM »

Trump is still in the obese range for a 6'3 man, as he weighs over 240 lbs. I suspect that he weighs a lot more than his claimed weight of 244 lbs, but we can't really prove that just by looking as easily as we can prove that he's shorter than he claims to be.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/10/politics/trump-campaign-cnn-poll/index.html

More desperation. Trump is losing it.

It's not desperation at all; it's just playing to the base. It's not like even Trump would think he had the slightest chance of actually getting CNN to apologize for a poll. But his fans love it when he makes a big deal out of being victimized by the press like this.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: June 10, 2020, 09:11:19 PM »

Did what?

Can you make up your mind about what you're asking for?
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline timterroo

• domo arigato gozaimashita
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: June 10, 2020, 09:32:03 PM »

Did what?

You'll need to define what you mean by "shitbag", lest you be further accused of being racist.

Edit:

Alright, no bullshit, let's jump passed the next few rebutals and get to the point...

George stole.....

I've stolen, and been convicted of it.... I was 18. Am I a shitbag?

George assaulted someone....

I've assaulted someone before... nothing recently... am I a shitbag?

I've tried to get away with all kinds of shit.... am I am shitbag deserving a slow death?

I've also done many, many good things. I have provided offspring who will also do many, many great things.

I try to be noble.... do you think George was less noble?

It's laughable, that you judge someone, whom you've never met and call them a shitbag, and think anyone's going to give credence to that notion...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:56:43 PM by timterroo »
"noche te ipsum"

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."  - Albert Einstein

totallackey

« Reply #5648 on: June 11, 2020, 10:59:30 AM »

Did what?

Considering thats all YOU do here, I'm not sure what your problem is.
We are not discussing what I am doing though, are we.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 11:23:59 AM by totallackey »

totallackey

« Reply #5649 on: June 11, 2020, 11:01:25 AM »
Can you imagine the absolute shitstorm that Republicans would have kicked up - and rightfully so - if Obama had done anything like this?
Not really, can you describe it for us?

Thanks.

totallackey

« Reply #5650 on: June 11, 2020, 11:06:12 AM »

Did what?

You'll need to define what you mean by "shitbag", lest you be further accused of being racist.
Nah...go ahead and just call me a racist.

This thread is totally about me anyway.
Edit:

Alright, no bullshit, let's jump passed the next few rebutals and get to the point...

George stole.....
Yep.
I've stolen, and been convicted of it.... I was 18. Am I a shitbag?
I don't know.
George assaulted someone....
Yep.
I've assaulted someone before... nothing recently... am I a shitbag?
I don't know.
I've tried to get away with all kinds of shit.... am I am shitbag deserving a slow death?
I don't know.
I've also done many, many good things. I have provided offspring who will also do many, many great things.
Thanks for the resume.
I try to be noble.... do you think George was less noble?
George was a career shitbag.
It's laughable, that you judge someone, whom you've never met and call them a shitbag, and think anyone's going to give credence to that notion...
George was a shitbag...no doubt about it.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: June 11, 2020, 11:07:25 AM »
If the POTUS, his VP, senior law-enforcement officials and such had shown some empathy to the bereaved family of George Floyd, if they had provided some comfort, shown respect to their loss, or maybe even (shock, horror) passed an Executive Order to take the four officers off the force pending investigation, rather than leaving it a purely local matter, then perhaps, just perhaps, we might not have been looking at warzones in US cities this last fortnight or so.

But that was left to the opposing candidate, while the incumbent tweeted out spite and malice from behind his Twitter wall

Nearly?

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: June 11, 2020, 11:14:24 AM »
Tumeni, it sounds like you're trying to blame Trump for the personal choice of the rioters to burn down their own towns. If I come to visit and set your house on fire, will you blame Boris Johnson?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: June 11, 2020, 11:37:04 AM »
Countdown. Not sure if this is user-generated, or a project by the site owner...

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?csz=1&iso=20210120T00&msg=Time+left+until+Trump+leaves+office&p0=263

Nearly?

totallackey

« Reply #5654 on: June 11, 2020, 11:44:54 AM »
Countdown. Not sure if this is user-generated, or a project by the site owner...

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?csz=1&iso=20210120T00&msg=Time+left+until+Trump+leaves+office&p0=263
Yeah, proving once again your skills at deduction and reasoning are not to keen.

"Message provided by user" - found clearly and directly above the counter.

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #5655 on: June 11, 2020, 01:55:22 PM »
Tumeni, it sounds like you're trying to blame Trump for the personal choice of the rioters to burn down their own towns. If I come to visit and set your house on fire, will you blame Boris Johnson?

That seems like an unfair comparison. Hmm, unless. Did Boris Johnson publicly fan the flames of civil unrest prior to your hypothetical visit?
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

totallackey

« Reply #5656 on: June 11, 2020, 02:06:53 PM »

That seems like an unfair comparison. Hmm, unless. Did Boris Johnson publicly fan the flames of civil unrest prior to your hypothetical visit?
So, Pete would be justified in setting Tumeni's home ablaze simply because of words uttered by someone else?

What the hell is wrong with that picture?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: June 11, 2020, 02:21:57 PM »
Yeah, proving once again your skills at deduction and reasoning are not to keen.
"Message provided by user" - found clearly and directly above the counter.

Well, excuse me. I'll make sure I have an extra coffee before I look at any more websites

Nearly?

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: June 11, 2020, 02:28:11 PM »

So, Pete would be justified in setting Tumeni's home ablaze simply because of words uttered by someone else?

I didn't say that. Now, hush, the adults are talking.

totallackey

« Reply #5659 on: June 11, 2020, 02:35:22 PM »

I didn't say that. Now, hush, the adults are talking.
Yes, they are somewhere, I am sure.

The topic is you stating that Pete would be justified in setting Tumeni's home ablaze if someone made some comments.

The implication of your post is clear.

Trump caused the civil unrest because of comments...and the civil unrest resulting in fir

Come on...just admit it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 02:41:33 PM by totallackey »