Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
Re: Sleepy Joe 2020
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2020, 03:33:41 AM »
I took the time to look at the article and here are my takes:

You know, you could save a lot of time by just saying that you agree with everything Trump says as a general rule. You like to make yourself out as a skeptic who's wary of both sides, but you're really just another Trump fanboy.

Skunks cannot smell their own stink...that's a fact.

No, it's not. I would make my case further, but there isn't much point in doing that without even a counterargument to respond to. No politician in recent times has been beloved by assholes to the degree that Trump has, nor have they courted them to the degree that Trump has.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2020, 04:16:14 AM »
There were no large communities of absolutely garbage, toxic people who loved Obama, Clinton, either Bush, or Reagan who were upfront about their awful character and their political enthusiasm.
Skunks cannot smell their own stink...that's a fact.

O.o
Ummm...it is not.  Skunks can smell their own spray.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline TomInAustin

• Round Duh
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2020, 06:36:18 PM »
We won't be getting hella cash next year, or hella healthcare, but we are going to have a massively entertaining election season. Let's get some support going for our boy Joe.

This man will be the first president to get 25th'ed.   He will be removed.
Do you have a citation for this sweeping generalisation?