Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
McDonalds all day bfast
« on: November 08, 2015, 03:08:35 AM »
Since this is "society" oriented it belongs here.  How many of you will be partaking in the all day bfast at McD's?  I know PARDISFLA prolly will just cuz.  Finally mc d's is giving us egg mc muffs all day long.  I'll be partaking tomorrow!!

-flatearther43.2

Offline beardo

• View Profile
Re: McDonalds all day bfast
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 03:26:21 AM »
That looks hideous and nothing like anything they'd serve ad McDonalds.
The Mastery.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 03:40:02 AM »

That pic resembles the bullshit that McDonald's served up in Australia while I was there on holiday some years ago.  Fuckin tasted like dogshit. 
-flatearther43.2

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 08:32:58 AM »

It's pretty accurate.

As for all day breakfast...
I feel.sorry for the workers.

First, that means tray space for the food will be even more restricted.  Secondly, it means the food will be much older after noon. 

It's a stupid decision.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 08:58:56 AM »
Well I've never seen anything like that at McDonalds.
The Mastery.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 11:02:05 AM »
Personally, I'm not a fan of McD's breakfast anyway. However, having never worked in a fast-food restaurant (or any food joint at all), my thought process doesn't extend much farther than "If Burger King can do it without whining 24/7, why is it such a big deal that McDonald's finally caught up?"
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 03:20:08 PM »

How hard is it to take 2 steps to the freezer to get an egg to crack for a sausage mc muff?  The cheese is the same, buns are basically the same.  And it's just a friggin meat patty. 

Please, if you dont want to serve all day bfast, get another job.
-flatearther43.2

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 03:33:34 PM »
Here's one moar for ur viewing plesure.  Slightly better than the last only cuz  it aint all burnt to hell and back.

-flatearther43.2

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
One more, I swear lol.  This is a pile of garbage I saw the other day:

-flatearther43.2

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »
How hard is it to take 2 steps to the freezer to get an egg to crack for a sausage mc muff?

lol, cooking the eggs to order.

Offline Vongeo

• I don't get it either
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 04:20:31 PM »
How hard is it to take 2 steps to the freezer to get an egg to crack for a sausage mc muff?

lol, cooking the eggs to order.
Maple syrup was a kind of candy, made from the blood of trees.

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 05:45:37 PM »
Personally, I'm not a fan of McD's breakfast anyway. However, having never worked in a fast-food restaurant (or any food joint at all), my thought process doesn't extend much farther than "If Burger King can do it without whining 24/7, why is it such a big deal that McDonald's finally caught up?"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-19/four-reasons-mcdonald-s-all-day-breakfast-is-misery-for-franchisees
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 06:15:16 PM »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-19/four-reasons-mcdonald-s-all-day-breakfast-is-misery-for-franchisees

Oh cry me a fuckin river.  If you don't like it, do something else so we don't have to hear the constant bitching and I can eat my god damn mcMuff in peace.
-flatearther43.2

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2015, 03:11:37 PM »
  • Extending services costs money and sometimes choices need to be made! - oh, those poor, poor restaurant owners, some of them had to spend $5k ;_;
  • 2fast4me - I know, right? If they wanted to go fast, they'd work for Sonic LOL!!!! Seriously, though, this is the only argument posed that even warrants a response, so: The workplace I run is just about the same size as a small McD's location - it's hardly uncommon that you suddenly receive directions from above which require you to adapt fast. That's just how management chains work.
  • Retail prices of some products are lower than those of other products - stop the presses!!!! What's a markup an how do I profits?
  • Supply and demand is evil #feelthebern

10/10 now I know there are no real reasons to complain
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 03:14:31 PM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2015, 03:19:08 PM »
  • Extending services costs money and sometimes choices need to be made! - oh, those poor, poor restaurant owners, some of them had to spend $5k ;_;
  • 2fast4me - I know, right? If they wanted to go fast, they'd work for Sonic LOL!!!! Seriously, though, this is the only argument posed that even warrants a response, so: The workplace I run is just about the same size as a small McD's location - it's hardly uncommon that you suddenly receive directions from above which require you to adapt fast. That's just how management chains work.
  • Retail prices of some products are lower than those of other products - stop the presses!!!! What's a markup an how do I profits?
  • Supply and demand is evil #feelthebern

10/10 now I know there are no real reasons to complain

Bless you Pizza and your voice of reason in this sea of insanity!
-flatearther43.2

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2015, 06:11:49 PM »
Dear McDonald's franchisees,

You may not have heard of me, but I am the International Arbiter of Justifiable Criticism, and I have recently reviewed your case re: all-day breakfast as outlined in a few hundred words of a Business Insider article.  Having never worked in a fast-food restaurant (or any food joint at all), I've thought about it for a little bit and concluded that you have no real reason to complain.  I'm sorry, but I just don't think it's really even reasonably possible that I lack the knowledge or experience necessary to come to such a conclusion.  That's never stopped me before.

Please cease and desist with your whining about net margins and customer retention immediately.

Yours truly,
IAJC

lol you said you didn't know anything about it and asked why franchisees are complaining, so i found an article for you.  gross sales are up since it went nationwide, and there are plenty of franchisees that are stoked on the decision.  maybe it's awesome, i dunno.  i don't know anything about what it takes to run a mcdonald's franchise.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:13:31 PM by garygreen »
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 06:25:39 PM »

First, that means tray space for the food will be even more restricted.  Secondly, it means the food will be much older after noon. 

It's a stupid decision.
False.

They make the breakfast to order now outside of normal breakfast hours.

While it might suck for the employees cause they have to actually make something, the breakfast is much tastier later in the day.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 06:28:35 PM »
How is this even a controversial topic? It's literally a restaurant serving breakfast. Think about what you're arguing over.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 07:16:44 PM »

It's a stupid decision.
False.

While it might suck for the employees cause they have to actually make something, the breakfast is much tastier later in the day.

So they spend more time making 1 breakfast than making lunch meals.  Fun.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2015, 07:52:31 PM »

It's a stupid decision.
False.

So they spend more time making 1 breakfast than making lunch meals.  Fun.

Who gives a fuck.  Take 2 steps back to the freezer, crack a fuckin egg and use the same cheese as the nasty-ass burgers.  It's not hard.  Unless you're a McDonlads worker, then I supposed most things are hard. 
-flatearther43.2