Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #8880 on: May 25, 2021, 01:01:03 AM »
If Cyber Ninjas and the auditors in the other states are committing fraud, I can't wait for them to go to jail.

Certainly, the person whining and excuse-making and coming up with conspiracies here without evidence is you.

And yet look who's in the White House, huh?
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8881 on: May 25, 2021, 01:21:35 AM »
If Cyber Ninjas and the auditors in the other states are committing fraud, I can't wait for them to go to jail.

Certainly, the person whining and excuse-making and coming up with conspiracies here without evidence is you.

And yet look who's in the White House, huh?

The last time there was massive Democrat fraud, the Democrat politician also was able to get sworn in, and it also took some time to boot the sitting politician:

https://web.archive.org/web/20201114182126/https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1994-02-20-1994051024-story.html

In making such a sweeping move, Judge Clarence C. Newcomer of U.S. District Court in Philadelphia did for the Republicans what the election had not: enabled them to regain control of the state Senate, which they lost two years ago.

Judge Newcomer ruled Friday that the Democratic candidate, William G. Stinson, had stolen the election from Bruce S. Marks in North Philadelphia's 2nd Senatorial District through an elaborate fraud in which hundreds of residents were encouraged to vote by absentee ballot even though they had no legal reason -- such as a physical disability or a scheduled trip outside the city -- to do so.

In many instances, according to Republicans who testified at a four-day hearing last week, Democratic campaign workers forged the names of people on dozens of absentee ballots who were living in Puerto Rico, serving time in prison or, in at least one case, had been dead for some time.

"Substantial evidence was presented establishing massive absentee ballot fraud, deception, intimidation, harassment and forgery," Judge Newcomer wrote in a decision made public Friday.

The district, which includes white, black and Hispanic neighborhoods, is overwhelmingly Democratic by registration. Nonetheless, campaign workers testified that widespread voter apathy had prompted them to promote a "new way to vote" to ensure a victory.

At issue is whether the door-to-door solicitation of votes that the Democrats conducted is permissible under the state election code, which says the Philadelphia County Board of Elections "shall deliver or mail" the ballots to a voter.

The city, whose lawyers represented the Board of Elections, contended that the statute was open to broad interpretation, but throughout the hearing Judge Newcomer made it clear that he believed otherwise.

But the two Democrats on the three-member Board of Elections, elected body, testified that they were aware of the voter fraud, had intentionally failed to enforce the election law, and had later tried to conceal their activities by hurriedly certifying the Democratic candidate as the winner.

Judge Newcomer ordered that Mr. Stinson, a former assistant deputy mayor of Philadelphia, be removed from his state Senate office and that Mr. Marks, a lawyer and former aide to U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter, be certified the winner within 72 hours.

"This is extraordinary relief," Judge Newcomer wrote. "However, it is appropriate because extraordinary conduct by the Stinson campaign and the board tainted the entirety of the absentee ballots."

So it is foolhardy to believe that being in power means anything in particular, or that it should have been done between November and January. Unless you have some kind of legal precedent on the record for this kind of thing, I don't see how this can be known.

Obviously it takes time to research, collect data, convince states to do the forensic audits, which they are now doing. It is also clear, too, that the courts aren't going to actually nullify the election without direct and confirmed data proving fraud; and need more than people seeing nefarious things on November 3rd. That was evidence of fraud, certainly, but forensic audits by the states seal the deal, and can be repeated if necessary. A forensic audit opens the door to more. The court cases and effort wasn't primarily about fraud in the first few months for the reason that those cases take time, but now they will be about the fraud.

I am also under the impression that the states can still decertify on their own without it even needing to go to court, which may not affect the Congressional certification, but gives more ammo to the eventual result.

You were disillusioned with the idea that being in power means that he won it for good, sorry.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 03:08:55 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8882 on: May 25, 2021, 03:43:13 AM »
Yeah, how about that.

I'm sure Trump will be occupying the Oval Office any day now, lol
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8883 on: May 25, 2021, 04:09:55 AM »

It is almost as if you are ignoring that things over the past months things have ramped up from witness accusations to multiple state forensic audits now, and that you think that the people of America are going to put on a big fight to keep your geezer Joe around.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 05:27:55 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8884 on: May 25, 2021, 07:26:56 AM »
So it is foolhardy to believe that being in power means anything in particular, or that it should have been done between November and January. Unless you have some kind of legal precedent on the record for this kind of thing, I don't see how this can be known.
So why did you spend the whole of the time between November and January posting lie after lie about how the election was going to be flipped any day now and the Supreme Court was going to install Trump? Even in the week before the inauguration you were still desperately clinging to the hope that some coup would happen.

Between November and January you were posting false link after false link claiming there was lots of evidence of fraud and how worried the Dems should be.
Now Biden has been President for 4 months it's "Well, of course this is all going to take some time".

I would like to think that at some point you'll admit you were wrong but we all know you never will. You'll just keep reframing this over and over to keep trying to convince yourself you were right all along.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8885 on: May 25, 2021, 07:43:39 AM »
Actually, the timeline I gave on the fraud route was that fraud might take years to litigate:

The simple fact is Trump failed to prove fraud in court, either by losing cases or by not bringing them in the first place.  Doesn't matter which, the end result is the same.

Actually, it does matter. You guys have been continuously citing these cases as proof that there was no voter fraud. The cases were not about voter fraud, so your evidence is really nothing at all.

The cases weren't brought because they are technically complex and might take years to litigate, and due to the time sensitive nature it is easy to see why lawyers would want to focus on things like whether a rule change was legal. Such a tactic would have nothing to do with the veracity of voter fraud.

The FBI investigated Bernie Maddoff for six years for his Ponzi Scheme:

https://www.inquirer.com/philly/business/bernie-madoff-fbi-patrick-duffy-paul-roberts-fbi-20181206.html

He and Special Agent Paul E. Roberts, who trained as an actuary, present regularly to business and fraud investigator conferences about the FBI's six-year-long Madoff investigation.

Tax investigations:

https://www.sambrotman.com/blog/an-overview-of-criminal-tax-matters

As a result, criminal investigations can take years. There is a lot of fact-finding. There is a lot of collecting information. There are a lot of witness interviews. There are a lot of third parties. The CIs are really trying to build as much of a case as possible so that they can get to the point where once you're caught, you’re caught.

Obviously it would take a while to investigate fraud.

A rule violation, maybe a short amount of time. Fraud, no.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 08:42:32 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8886 on: May 25, 2021, 09:05:27 AM »
Actually, the timeline I gave on the fraud route was that fraud might take years to litigate:
So your counter-argument to my assertion that between November-January you were jumping from one false hope to another about various allegations of fraud is a post from February?
Nice work.

You have alleged that more people voted than registered - that's an easy one to prove, just look at the data. Why hasn't that evidence been shown in court?
There were allegations that dead people voted - that should be easy to check too.
You posted various statistical analysis which you claimed indicated fraud - why wasn't that looked into more?

You know the answer of course - the first two of those things were lies and easily proven so.
The last didn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. Some of your allegations should have been easy to prove quickly. It's obvious why that didn't happen - none of them were true.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8887 on: May 25, 2021, 09:58:19 AM »
https://worthypolitics.com/breaking-exclusive-new-hampshire-auditors-with-explosive-discovery-a-machine-used-on-election-day-counted-only-28-percent-of-the-votes-for-republican-candidates/

Holy shit have you looked at that site?
You have previously railed against sites which don't say you want as "leftist", that site is clearly nothing but right wing propaganda and lies.
If you look back it was peddling a lot of the lies which have long since shown to be false.
It's embarrassing how long you're clinging to this nonsense, now months after Biden became president.

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8888 on: May 25, 2021, 10:20:11 AM »

It is almost as if you are ignoring that things over the past months things have ramped up from witness accusations to multiple state forensic audits now, and that you think that the people of America are going to put on a big fight to keep your geezer Joe around.

No, you're right. Things have certainly ramped up lol. I'm certain we'll see Biden relinquish his office to Trump any day now lol 😂

Rama Set

« Reply #8889 on: May 25, 2021, 11:17:57 AM »
I wonder what Biden policies Tom could point to to pin the price increases on Biden?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #8890 on: May 25, 2021, 11:21:16 AM »
I wonder what Biden policies Tom could point to to pin the price increases on Biden?
I had a look at the coal thing. It was $40 in 2016 and grew to $80 by 2019.
It did then fall quite rapidly to $35 by early 2020 but then rose to $70 by late 2020.
Trump was President through all of that.
So sure, it's gone up a bit more since Biden took over but there were big fluctuations during Trump's presidency.
Taking the very brief low point and comparing it with the current price is very dishonest.
I'd expect nothing less of course...

Offline Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #8891 on: May 25, 2021, 04:44:25 PM »
Also gas prices are unusually high right now because of that pipeline hack. There was definitely a period during Trump's presidency that prices were way higher than $1.95. I guess if you cherrypick the way Tom's source is doing you can make the data say whatever you want it to.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8892 on: May 25, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »
Biden doesn't actually have to implement anything. He just needs to be there saying that he's going to raise taxes, stop the wall, give handouts, etc., and market tanks.

From Market Insider -

Wheat increased after Nov 5 2020:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/wheat-price

Corn went up after Nov 5 2020:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/corn-price

Coal went up after Nov 5 2020, after a year of lows:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/coal-price

Iron Ore:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/iron-ore-price

Soybean Oil:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/soybean-oil-price

Ethanol:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/ethanol-price

Lumber:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/lumber-price

« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 05:28:38 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #8893 on: May 25, 2021, 05:31:32 PM »
Are high commodity prices necessarily negative? Don't you want commodities producers to make money?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8894 on: May 25, 2021, 05:59:28 PM »
Must be all Biden causing these prices to rise because nothing really of any import happened in 2020. I remember something about a nasty flu going around, but really of no consequence...

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #8895 on: May 25, 2021, 06:02:43 PM »
Are high commodity prices necessarily negative? Don't you want commodities producers to make money?

Heavens no.  We want to get involved in a silly trade war with one of the biggest consumers so that we are required to spend billions in subsidies to keep them afloat.
I hope you understand we're maintaining a valuable resource here....

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8896 on: May 26, 2021, 03:25:30 AM »
Must be all Biden causing these prices to rise because nothing really of any import happened in 2020. I remember something about a nasty flu going around, but really of no consequence...

Things have clearly gotten a bit out of control recently compared to when Trump was handling things. Considering that the sitting president and his administration are on point on this and have the ball, the state of the American economy and society is ultimately on them.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 03:33:11 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #8897 on: May 26, 2021, 04:10:56 AM »
Why hasn't Trump been re-inaugurated yet? This is taking way too long.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8898 on: May 26, 2021, 04:33:09 AM »
I like how Tom.compares 2020, a year of lockdowns, to 2021 (a year of restriction releases) and is shocked  that people are interacting more.
(Yes, murder counts as interaction)
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #8899 on: May 26, 2021, 08:34:07 AM »

Things have clearly gotten a bit out of control recently compared to when Trump was handling things. Considering that the sitting president and his administration are on point on this and have the ball, the state of the American economy and society is ultimately on them.

Looks like things were already out of control way back in 2020 when Trump was "handling things":

"At the end of 2020, Chicago police reported more than 750 murders, a jump of more than 50% compared with 2019. By mid-December, Los Angeles saw a 30% increase over the previous year with 322 homicides. There were 437 homicides in New York City by Dec. 20, nearly 40% more than the previous year."
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/06/953254623/massive-1-year-rise-in-homicide-rates-collided-with-the-pandemic-in-2020

Crickey, 2020 was a murderous shitshow across the board:

https://t.co/vEhKHuFNrY?amp=1