Offline Niki4To

• View Profile
Distant spherical dome proposal
« on: July 22, 2018, 04:55:54 PM »
What if the Earth is Flat or Round and it is localized in the center of our small universe.
Earth is not moving, neither rotating.
The Sun is far as they say. All the planets of our system are moving around the Earth.
Earth is the center and is not moving.
Past the last planet of our Solar System, there is a spherical dome. With the rest of the world projected on it. And it is moving too(or the projection is animated).

This is made that way in order to offer divine guidance for humans. For humans to build their horoscopes etc.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Distant spherical dome proposal
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »
This isn't really a FE topic. Not sure exactly where it should go assuming it is serious, putting in PR&S for now.

Offline Niki4To

• View Profile
Re: Distant spherical dome proposal
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 11:05:15 PM »
It is ok to move it here.

The whole FE is a religious thing after all. In most of the FE videos out there, they are talking about the Bible, and the Dome created by God. At least for me as a newcomer, FE looked as a religion. I don't know about others. "God vs aliens" etc.

:)

I don't understand what is considered "serious" in a forum where people argue over "will a boat fall into the void at the edge of the earth?". Depending from the point of view, this is not serious either.

Or maybe the name of this website is misleading. Here can be found way more RE than FE people. Although it is good to be cruelty attacked when you have a theory, and have to defend it, it is a little bit upsetting. It makes me feel like this is a forum powered by NASA.

I've put "flat earth forum" in google and it took me here. So I've though this is a place to post my FE "baloney". I feel double-crossed....

Please, all of you, have a nice day!