İntikam

Let's develop here
« on: May 02, 2017, 11:48:54 AM »
There is 30 millions flat earth believers outside. We need to be more active, to reach them. Lets transform here into a research, development and discussion environment.

Fire at will.

Offline simba

• View Profile
Re: Let's develop here
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 12:04:41 PM »
discussion environment

Im curious, do you actually know the concept of what a "discussion environment" is?

İntikam

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »
discussion environment

Im curious, do you actually know the concept of what a "discussion environment" is?

I think you have an eye-opener knowledge about it. Do you want to share it?

Offline simba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:46:34 PM »
discussion environment

Sure i can!

A disscusion environment is a place where ideas and opinions are heard and exchanged between one or many participants to foment a disscusion while casting aside childish behaviors, like the old "lalalala i can't hear you lalalala" technique, the "head under the sand" approach or the somehow favorite "if you interrupt my disscusion with others i'll ignore you" routine.

One example of this concpet is this forum, this place suits the concept pretty well.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 05:52:54 PM by simba »

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 07:08:04 PM »
There is 30 millions flat earth believers outside. We need to be more active, to reach them. Lets transform here into a research, development and discussion environment.

Fire at will.
A very dodgy calculation.  More like 29,999,990 non believers who wonder why anybody thinks the earth is flat when they see the sun move above and around them.

İntikam

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 09:06:46 PM »
discussion environment

Sure i can!

A disscusion environment is a place where ideas and opinions are heard and exchanged between one or many participants to foment a disscusion while casting aside childish behaviors, like the old "lalalala i can't hear you lalalala" technique, the "head under the sand" approach or the somehow favorite "if you interrupt my disscusion with others i'll ignore you" routine.

One example of this concpet is this forum, this place suits the concept pretty well.

I already opened discussing for myself for this place. If you take care, I changed my sign and deleted that words.

I'm ignoring only persons who is insulting or swearing, or disrespecting to me.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 02:55:58 PM »
I'm ignoring only persons who is insulting or swearing, or disrespecting to me.
If that's true, take my name off your ignore list.  I have never insulted you, sworn at you, nor disrespected you.  I've disagreed with you, which is NOT the same thing.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 10:07:02 AM »
You guys should see his other ignore list. Intikam can and will ignore you, he is 100% not bluffing.

P.S can you ignore me?
Mr Sevgi keçi seks?

İntikam

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 11:16:04 AM »
You guys should see his other ignore list. Intikam can and will ignore you, he is 100% not bluffing.

P.S can you ignore me?
Mr Sevgi keçi seks?

Reported as low content and abuse. I'm first trying to legal rights what site format is giving. I'm giving the chance to moderation for do their job.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 03:14:55 PM »
Everyone, I know there is an influx of people coming here because the other site is down. I need to point out that this is not the other site, and we moderate differently. Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. If it isn't adding to the discussion, then don't post it. If you want to shitpost, we have two lovely fora at the bottom just for that.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 03:31:54 AM »
Everyone, I know there is an influx of people coming here because the other site is down. I need to point out that this is not the other site, and we moderate differently. Please refrain from low-content posting in the upper fora. If it isn't adding to the discussion, then don't post it. If you want to shitpost, we have two lovely fora at the bottom just for that.

Strangely enough, I partly agree with the sentiments expressed by İntikam in these posts:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Why doesn't this site create a place only is owned by believers and cleared from parasites. Just I'm thinking.

Possibly the "Believers" provides this, I don't know, but there needs to be a place where Flat Earthers can discuss their own thoughts and "models", free of "interference" from "parasites" like  :P me  :P.

At present, while this site seems to try to maintain a fairly unified "Flat Earth Theory", there seem little consensus in general on even the "continental layout" - even here there are the "Ice-Wall" map (NP AEP), Tom Bishop's "Bi-Polar" map (0°,0° AEP).
In the wider (YouTube etc, etc) flat earth community there are so many diverse ideas on shapes.
Then on "gravity", while this site seems to support only UA, there are members who go for a number other explanations.

Until the flat earth community can come up with a single supportable "Flat Earth Model" that does not need half to earth's population to be lying or deceived there is no chance that the "Flat Earth" can gain wide acceptance, İntikam's "30 million flat earth believers outside" notwithstanding.

Now, don't think that I am unselfishly suggesting these things for the sake of the Flat Earth.
It would be far easier for your opponents, including myself, to be able to debate a single well defined flat earth model, than the nebulous "free-thinking" one the "flat earth community" now has.

So, I am all in favour of a "Believers Debating Forum", where only "believers" can post, as well as the present Forums.

Nuff, said - though it does seem strange to agree with İntikam.