Creation
« on: July 22, 2017, 10:26:53 PM »
Hi this is my first time on the forum and I would like to ask the FE people a question. Assuming the earth is flat how did it come to be (I would prefer an explanation more scientifically rigorous then just labeling unkowns GOD.).
Also is there a turtle and three elephants under FE.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Creation
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 12:51:20 AM »
I've always been of the opinion that the turtle defecated the Earth and farted the Heavens. Is that scientifically rigorous enough for you? To answer your second question, yes.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 07:11:23 PM »
Sounds about right. How many actual flat earthers would you say are on this forum.

Offline Dither

• The night above the dingle starry,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 09:47:26 AM »
Assuming the earth is flat how did it come to be

If you assume that the earth is flat then that assumption points towards intelligent design.
A lie will make it around the world before the truth has time to put on its shoes.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »
Sounds about right. How many actual flat earthers would you say are on this forum.

Aside from myself? I can't say for sure. I suspect there are some trolls here.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 06:30:06 PM »
I suspect there are some trolls here.
Flat and Round alike can agree with this statement from a FE proponent.
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

Offline 3DGeek

• Path of photon from sun location to eye at sunset?
    • View Profile
    • What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 02:51:26 PM »
I've always been of the opinion that the turtle defecated the Earth and farted the Heavens. Is that scientifically rigorous enough for you? To answer your second question, yes.

The zetetic method says that we can't know the number of elephants until we observe them directly.  Three would be a reasonable minimum for stability however!  :-)

TRUTH: The FE community are more than happy to say "We don't know" (which is actually kinda refreshing!) - and I presume that the formation of the Earth is one of those things.    Without doubt, there are going to be many different FE "creation stories" - there are many theories about EVERYTHING in FE theory.
Hey Tom:  What path do the photons take from the physical location of the sun to my eye at sunset?