Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #7000 on: November 19, 2020, 05:59:15 AM »
Leaving aside allegations of threats let’s look at the substance of the matter, namely how many votes are in question.

From a source Tom might appreciate:

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/11/18/281555-n281555

The board’s votes came after absentee ballot poll books at 70% of Detroit’s 134 absentee counting boards were found to be out of balance without explanation. The mismatches varied anywhere from one to more than four votes.

So because 300-ish votes at most in a county that carried for Biden by ~275,000 votes these two seats of the county board are attempting to rescind their vote. There are reports that they certified other votes with larger variances, but suddenly this 0.1% variance that is more likely to be a clerical error than something nefarious, is a giant problem?

Seems specious, but hey let’s see what happens. Still not even remotely close to changing the result of the election.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: November 19, 2020, 06:01:09 AM »
Holy shit, this is such a stupid, irrelevant point, and yet I can't let it go. It's just too dumb to go unaddressed.

Yes, I am sure you believe that he called her out on where she lives and what school her children go to because he is really just concerned about how her children will feel sad when talking to black kids.

A lack of sincerity does not automatically imply a threat. And yeah, I'm sure this guy isn't sincerely concerned about how her children feel. He was obviously trying to shame her by bringing them up, and maybe that was uncalled for on his part. But it's not a threat.

The next time you're in court try ranting at a judge that you know where she lives and where her children go to school and see how that works out for you. Plenty of people would interpret that as a threat.

Whether Judge, Police Officer, Elections Official, all the same. A person in power being attacked verbally by someone who chooses to bring up that they know where their children go to school.

Yes, simply saying that you know where someone lives and where their children go to school would reasonably be interpreted as a threat, and that would be the case regardless of whether or not they held any kind of position of power. But that's not what he did. He accused an election official of enabling racism by disenfranchising voters, and asked her what that meant for her kids, who presumably went to a local high school in her town and so would see minority students on a daily basis. It matters what he said and how he said it. You can't just strip it down to what you think are the important parts and say that, well, he mentioned her town, he mentioned a school and said her kids probably go there, therefore he's threatening her kids! That's not how language and basic human communication work.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #7002 on: November 19, 2020, 08:52:59 AM »
Imagine defending and justifying threats to children just because you hate Trump.

Imagine even attempting to justify Trump  ::)

ZING!

Rama Set

« Reply #7003 on: November 19, 2020, 12:28:30 PM »
Turns out Monica Palmer is the head of the Grosse Pointe Schools PAC so it’s doubtful that her district of residence was a great mystery.

I must say that it’s sad to see Trump’s hysteria play out on a county level. There was another Dem who spoke at the meeting who implied the two GOP commissioners are going to hell. It’s a charged time but that’s when it’s important to remain extra focused on achieving goals and not flaming people.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: November 19, 2020, 02:54:53 PM »
More CHEAT...

"In Shocking Reversal, Wayne County Election Board Republicans Rescind Certifications; Claim Family Threatened"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/shocking-reversal-wayne-county-election-board-republicans-rescind-certifications-claim

Georgia is also finding additional memory vote sticks with trump votes. Pristine ballots 500 in a row for Brain dead Biden Biden Biden called out.

TRUMP won by a Landslide...He ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Cheat was and is still in. RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!!
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Rama Set

« Reply #7005 on: November 19, 2020, 02:58:48 PM »
More CHEAT...

"In Shocking Reversal, Wayne County Election Board Republicans Rescind Certifications; Claim Family Threatened"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/shocking-reversal-wayne-county-election-board-republicans-rescind-certifications-claim

There was no cheating here and finding a variance in voter rolls for 0.1% of voters is not surprising nor will it have any effect on the results.  To boot, the GOP commissioners agreed not to revisit the vote.  As if that weren't enough, the allegations of threats seem to be empty.

Georgia is also finding additional memory vote sticks with trump votes. Pristine ballots 500 in a row for Brain dead Biden Biden Biden called out.

TRUMP won by a Landslide...He ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

Cheat was and is still in. RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!!

Georgia completed the recount exactly as Trump wanted and the result didn't change.  Sawwy.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #7006 on: November 19, 2020, 03:02:02 PM »
"Brain dead Biden" seems pretty mean...

If we're going to go with cute nicknames for the two old cronies, I humbly propose

Joey Nopulse and Donnie Dumpster.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7007 on: November 19, 2020, 05:36:07 PM »
Interesting how Georgia is run by a REPUBLICAN governor and Trump thinks it had the most fraud....
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7008 on: November 19, 2020, 06:45:22 PM »

If we're going to go with cute nicknames for the two old cronies, I humbly propose

Proof

"Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated On An Unsuspecting Public""

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public

Wear your masks lemmings, you're about to be exterminated by Satan
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7009 on: November 19, 2020, 06:48:24 PM »

Proof

"Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated On An Unsuspecting Public""

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/top-pathologist-claims-covid-19-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-unsuspecting-public

Wear your masks lemmings, you're about to be exterminated by Satan

But masks block facial recognition.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #7010 on: November 19, 2020, 07:09:36 PM »
Wake up sheeple, they're gearing us up for lockdown round 2, then the government is going to offer complete property and personal debt forgiveness, and sign us up for universal basic income, as long as you sign over your rights to own any property in the future, this way the IMF takes over and the freemason lizard illuminati's endgame finally comes I to view where they own all the property in the world and have reduced the middle class to mindless jobless peasants which can be exterminated at will, because AI and superior robotics will man all the manufacturing lines. Unions will be a thing of the past and individual rights and freedoms will fall by the wayside. [/sarcasticfont]

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7011 on: November 19, 2020, 07:15:41 PM »
You joke but pay attention because they just did it!  They fucking did!

They've cancelled Thanksgiving!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/19/cdc-thanksgiving-travel-coronavirus-438283

Those evil liberals couldn't win the war on Christmas directly so now they're chipping away with their war on Thanksgiving.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7012 on: November 19, 2020, 07:53:37 PM »
You joke but pay attention because they just did it!  They fucking did!

They've cancelled Thanksgiving!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/19/cdc-thanksgiving-travel-coronavirus-438283

Those evil liberals couldn't win the war on Christmas directly so now they're chipping away with their war on Thanksgiving.

How weak is Trump that liberals can cancel Thanksgiving on HIS WATCH?

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #7013 on: November 19, 2020, 08:24:45 PM »
How do the Satanist explain this?

"And they describe multiple incidents where the number of votes cast far exceeded the population of the public in that county, including children."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-trump-campaign-path-victory-press-briefing

American Coup....

Offline Iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #7014 on: November 19, 2020, 08:33:32 PM »
Excellent work from Tyler Durden, the world-famous reporter!

Rama Set

« Reply #7015 on: November 19, 2020, 08:50:07 PM »

"And they describe multiple incidents where the number of votes cast far exceeded the population of the public in that county, including children."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-trump-campaign-path-victory-press-briefing

American Coup....

There isn't anything to explain.  They said some shit in front of a camera.  I look forward to them proving their allegations where it matters, in court.  You know that place where they have time and again shown absolutely no evidence of fraud?  Where they have won 1/30 decisions?  The place where judges are sending not so subtle warnings not to fuck around with their dishonest shit?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7016 on: November 19, 2020, 10:27:39 PM »

American Coup....

Man, you'll believe anything.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #7017 on: November 19, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »

American Coup....

Man, you'll believe anything.

He says he's not a Republican, but by golly he sure seems every bit as gullible as a Republican!
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7018 on: November 20, 2020, 03:51:27 AM »
Just The News - In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots

"In a sworn declaration, a respected mathematician says his analysis of election data and phone interviews with Pennsylvania voters raises questions about as many as 100,000 absentee ballots requested in the key battleground state where President Trump and Joe Biden are separated by just about 82,000 votes."

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7019 on: November 20, 2020, 04:53:00 AM »
Seems even Fox thinks it's garbage:

Fox News Debunks Rudy Giuliani's Voter Fraud Allegations In Less Than Three Minutes