Is it a priority?
« on: June 15, 2019, 12:58:22 PM »
Just saw Behind The Curve on Netflix and here I am. I particularly admire Mark and Patricia (Happy to know she's Vegan) they have a lovely story and make a perfect couple ahead.

I love to know the truth on everything. Recently just watched the Cowspiracy Theory and began my away to be Vegan from that day on. Sadly it didn't happen with the Behind the Curve documentary.

I would like to think and ask so many questions to know more about this flat earth theory but when I just think ..... There are so many important things in my life... Food & Health - Family - Work & Finance - Environment & Pollution - Politics & Religion etc......... Why would I spend my whole life asking questions on Flat Earth when there are all these priorities first???

I came with this because Netflix bumped it in my list since I like documentaries but why should I go ahead when even the film give not a single good proof theory to believe it's flat.

I see many good people, bright and intelligent people wasting their time on this when they could use their time to help the world in a better way

Offline Tim Alphabeaver

• That's no beaver
    • View Profile
Re: Is it a priority?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 05:36:42 PM »
I see many good people, bright and intelligent people wasting their time on this when they could use their time to help the world in a better way
People sometimes prioritise things they like doing over other things. Shocker, isn't it?
**I move away from the infinite flat plane to breathe in