İntikam

Re: Believers section / rank
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2017, 12:16:21 PM »
This thread is in S&C now. Please try to keep it on topic, everyone.

As has been noted by SexWarrior elsewhere, this hasn't had good results in the past, as it relies on someone (probably the forum admins) trying to figure out who is a "true" believer. That's a very difficult proposition on a forum which encourages playing devil's advocate as a way of examining new ideas.

If consensus is reached that this is a good idea, I will go ahead and set it up. As it stands, this idea is supported by only one person.

Okey then you mentioned to sexwarrior and I'm moving my post to here as an answer to him.

We've seen how badly this worked in the past. There's no good way of approving believers. Imagine that such a section was set up and then someone denied you access because they didn't think you're a believer. It might not happen to you personally, but it will happen to someone.

We haven't seen how badly worked it. Just you are saying it. You can not blame us for a crime we committed at a time when we are not living. It  is the bigotry and a dishonesty.  This is just your claim.

It is perfectly working in the other site. There is no reason for doesn't work in this site. I don't know what happened in the past it bust as a result, it is relevant with who do they taken the access to the believer section. With sandokhan and myself there is no problem in other. I believe there will be no problem here too.

System is opened to sabotage by mentality but it is under controll of admins. There will be impossible a problem occurs with only sandokhan, sceptimatic and myself. Completely impossible. First with these 3, that section can be opened and after that, New believers can be added by looking at the post number and the research done. Those who say "no" at the beginning of the incident are people who do not want this site to get stronger.

İntikam

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2017, 12:17:51 PM »
I'm looking to your "zetetic counsil members" and they seems like nothing but a joke. If these are good ones, I don't wonder about old and bad others. With that team, losing is inavitable. But with a small good team, why should not it be success?  why is so This summary execution?

See the name: SexWarrior. What is this, a joke? it's just not cricket. Could it be an idea that someone with such a name would give? This site is like a joke. If you are a bit serious why is it not be success?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:23:17 PM by İntikam »

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2017, 02:36:49 PM »
It is perfectly working in the other site. There is no reason for doesn't work in this site. I don't know what happened in the past it bust as a result, it is relevant with who do they taken the access to the believer section. With sandokhan and myself there is no problem in other. I believe there will be no problem here too.
Actually, the way it works on the other side is precisely why I'm opposing it. It's an echo chamber for a small group of people. Some of them are in fact not FE believers, but they're good friends with the admins so they got in anyway. Others are believers, but someone didn't like them so they didn't get in.

See the name: SexWarrior. What is this, a joke? it's just not cricket. Could it be an idea that someone with such a name would give?
Are you suggesting we should start censoring people's names? We set this place up as a bastion of free speech. If you don't like my, or anyone else's name, that's entirely your problem.

This site is like a joke. If you are a bit serious why is it not be success?
What is your measure of success? We're gaining followers on social media daily, the Flat Earth movement is going through a practical renaissance. Journalists frequently asks us for interviews or short comments on FE-related issues. If anything, I would suggest that you are the unsuccessful one.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 02:41:49 PM by SexWarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

İntikam

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2017, 07:50:38 PM »
Just an FYI to some people who do not seem to be aware, Inti has an IQ of 180, though if you'll ask him he'll probably say 160. This is because he is very humble.

Show the bloke some respect!

My eyes on you.

This post has no relevant with issue. I expected you to support this proposal, instead of making 12 years old child humors.

------------

When do you all the guys learn to talk about an OP instead of OP'r. ??

They were disrespecting you. This is because they were unable to discern your enormous IQ. So I let them know so they would stop disrespecting you. You're welcome! ;D

It 's sad to see you still insist.

OK. Sorry to defend offend you. I support a believers section but I wanna be a believer too!

It is good you accept what you do. You are always different than the others until now. Now I can not assume you act "witty expressions" that will please others. They are "loser" people who use ironic or sarcastic expressions in their vocabulary, using only my weak English, and enjoying it. You are not one of them by character. On the other hand, you are a non believer and one of them. What an idea you want to be a believer without you actually be.