Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2021, 12:28:28 PM »
So to sum up, it was necessary because it supports the conspiracy you believe in.  Well, not everyone needs critical thinking skills.  I am sure you are good at something else.
No, it was necessary because that was the only way it could be aired.

The ONLY way.  That's right.  ONLY.

No conspiracy.

Definition of conspiracy.

Just the MSM continuing the lie.

Which lie?  Is Biden not real? 

Amazing, the MSM lies all the time and "us," support it.

Obviously it's just you and a select few others that "have your eyes open".  It has nothing to do with delusion.  Nothin at all.
Like I wrote.

A proven liar supporting other proven liars.

"Tell a lie often enough and they will eventually believe it."
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Rama Set

« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2021, 12:29:47 PM »
You lied about what I have said, so then you are a proven liar supporting a proven liar!  Take that... BARRY GOLDWATER!

*Tears off his mask*

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2021, 01:14:50 PM »
So it's easier to hire reporters to give a Biden stand in, then film Biden responding to that interview, then compositing it, then releasing it and having the fake reporter say it all happened?  That is simpler than actually doing the interview? Perhaps the word "simpler" means something different to you than the rest of us.
Yes.

I have a firm grasp on its meaning, whereas you do not.

You can stop referring to yourself as "us," unless of course you have numerous alts, which wouldn't be surprising.

He is likely referring to "us" as the group of people here who think that it's not simple to film and photograph an interview from multiple angles and green-screen it all together with a separate group of fake reporters, and it is simple to just stand in front of real reporters and answer questions.

You may think involving dozens of people in a conspiracy to fake an interview for no good reason is simple, many of us do not.
The reporters were standing in front of him and their mics were in front of him also.

If the mics were real, and Biden was real, how did a mic clip through his hand?  Just curious: can you explain how a green screen works?  Like in detail?  No copy/paste.  In your own words, please.
In detail? What kind of detail?

The kind you are going to copy/paste to "fact check," my reply?

Look it up yourself.

The entire episode was a green screen production.

Considering I've done both student and professional green screen setups for several years... I'm not the one who needs to know.  But good to know that you don't know.  Its very lol knowing you think the fuzzy mic, which you claim was really in front of biden, got green screened out by biden's hand and not the background being inserted. XD

You're so dumb.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2021, 02:04:40 PM »
So to sum up, it was necessary because it supports the conspiracy you believe in.  Well, not everyone needs critical thinking skills.  I am sure you are good at something else.
No, it was necessary because that was the only way it could be aired.

Yep, absolutely the only way...

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2021, 03:11:07 PM »
Like I wrote.

A proven liar supporting other proven liars.

"Tell a lie often enough and they will eventually believe it."

What lie is this? You still haven't given a reason why anyone would go to the trouble of faking a simple talk with reporters on a lawn.

Please fill us all in, what lie is that covering up?  So far your only reasoning is that it must be a lie because they are all liars, which is circular reasoning at best.

Why would they spend all the time and money and involve dozens of people in a conspiracy, instead of just having Biden talk to some reporters?  What is the point in your conspiracy here?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2021, 03:32:02 PM »
Seeing kids detained and huddled sleeping on the floor is a travesty. Full stop. Who is to blame?
Yes, of course. The kids should be kicked outside to find food and shelter on their own.

Never mind the fact they were unaccompanied and being sexually assaulted on the trip here and never mind the medical treatment and meals they are receiving.
Still waiting for the "us" liberals to reply to this.

I realize that wait will be rather long.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2021, 04:04:26 PM »
You're so dumb.

Don't do this.

Reminder to everyone participating in the thread to keep it civil. Also, feel free to actually discuss the Biden administration and its policies, aka things that matter a bit more than falling down or green screen conspiracies...

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2021, 09:47:14 PM »
Damnit, Joe - it's supposed to be America's gameTM and you can't even go out and throw the first pitch?*

https://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/2143999

*Inb4 the claims of poor health and puppet president

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2021, 04:37:57 AM »
Damnit, Joe - it's supposed to be America's gameTM and you can't even go out and throw the first pitch?*

https://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/2143999

*Inb4 the claims of poor health and puppet president

I'm 37 and wouldn't do it.  Would be an embarassment.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 01, 2021, 02:06:36 PM »
From NPR News
Biden Unveils What He Calls A 'Once-In-A-Generation' Infrastructure Proposal https://www.npr.org/2021/03/31/982666869/watch-live-president-biden-unveils-2-trillion-infrastructure-plan?sc=18&f=1001

So while I'm all for alot of it, I think the bit about electric cars can be taken out.  That should be a separate bill.  You can't promite e-cars until you fix your power grid. 

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 01, 2021, 03:46:35 PM »
From NPR News
Biden Unveils What He Calls A 'Once-In-A-Generation' Infrastructure Proposal https://www.npr.org/2021/03/31/982666869/watch-live-president-biden-unveils-2-trillion-infrastructure-plan?sc=18&f=1001

So while I'm all for alot of it, I think the bit about electric cars can be taken out.  That should be a separate bill.  You can't promite e-cars until you fix your power grid.

I recall reading that upgrading the grid is part of it.  Maybe I misread that though.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 01, 2021, 04:38:37 PM »
President Joe Biden thinks it is appropriate to make some migrants sleep on a dirt floor under a bridge. Terrible. - https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1377624299427729409

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2021, 05:04:03 PM »
Holy shit, are we going to have 4 years of this BDS?

inb4 someone says "no, Kamala will take over in 6 months"
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

« Reply #253 on: April 01, 2021, 05:05:17 PM »
no, kamala will take over in 6 months
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Offline WTF_Seriously

• Nobody Important
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 01, 2021, 05:15:46 PM »
Holy shit, are we going to have 4 years of this BDS?

Nope.  Trump's back in in August.  Mike Lindell says so.
Flat-Earthers seem to have a very low standard of evidence for what they want to believe but an impossibly high standard of evidence for what they don’t want to believe.

Lee McIntyre, Boston University

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 01, 2021, 05:31:14 PM »
President Joe Biden thinks it is appropriate to make some migrants sleep on a dirt floor under a bridge. Terrible. - https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1377624299427729409

There's nothing there that tweet that says Biden "thinks it is appropriate" ...
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 01, 2021, 05:39:26 PM »

There's nothing there that tweet that says Biden "thinks it is appropriate" ...

So Biden is doing what is not appropriate? That is much worse.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 05:48:16 PM by Tom Bishop »

Rama Set

« Reply #257 on: April 01, 2021, 06:14:58 PM »
From NPR News

Isn’t it just Texas’ power grid that’s screwed?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 01, 2021, 07:29:29 PM »
From NPR News

Isn’t it just Texas’ power grid that’s screwed?

Sadly, no.
Texas's power grid is just not able to handle the cold.  But like it, most of the US power grid is 70-90 years old.  Its expensive to upgrade and frankly, no one wants to pay for it if it works.  Its a mess and a half of grids, patches, random routing, etc...

ex: Your street could lose power from a tree branch busting up a line but the corner house has power.  Why?  Because there is no method for routing power in a different pattern. 
Ex 2: Solar panels on homes can put power back into the power grid.  The power grid is not designed for this and it causes some problems when too many people do this.

The grid needs a major update.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 01, 2021, 08:42:03 PM »
So Biden is doing what is not appropriate? That is much worse.

Is there any evidence of any affirmative action by Biden which has specifically caused these events? What do you reckon Biden is "doing" here?

Would it do any good to suggest that, with the best will in the world, undoing what The Former Guy did in his four years might, just might, take a bit longer than the 60 or so days Biden has had in office thus far....?
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?