Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #10200 on: March 24, 2023, 12:40:42 PM »
...he's a shill and it's easier to shill to the GOP base.
All democrats are shills, of course.
It's possible that there is a conspiracy there, but it brings your first hand witness count from 1 to 0.

The payments to Stormy Daniels are not in dispute.  They happened whether there was an affair or not.  The NY investigation (imagine having to specify which criminal investigation is being referred to lol) is in to whether or not the payment violated campaign finance law.

Of course, you know this and are trolling.
Democrats do not get indicted for paying off women to keep silent.

A' la Trump's good buddy, Clinton...

Of course, you know this and are trolling.

Yeah, Bill Clinton is also a shilling shitbag and probably on the same level of sex offender, maybe worse. They both were buddies with Epstein after all. Unfortunately progressive values weren’t far enough along when Lewinsky came forward for him to be properly held to account.

Regardless, it’s irrelevant to Trump’s legal woes. He did pay her money in a possibly illegal manner.
Sure. I'm just responding to honk's bizarre suggestion that Daniels is more credible than Trump on this matter. I suspect she only is because honk personally dislikes Trump.

It’s not that bizarre. Trump’s a really unlikeable dude, even if it’s irrelevant.

« Reply #10201 on: March 24, 2023, 02:12:01 PM »
this shit doesn't move the needle for me at all. i couldn't give less of a fuck about trump paying daniels and then technically not recording it properly or whatever. who cares.

the motherfucker is literally on tape begging governors to fix the 2020 general. and then separately inciting a mob to try to overthrow the federal government and install himself as a fucking dictator. how about we try him for actual crimes that matter at all.
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #10202 on: March 24, 2023, 03:29:09 PM »
this shit doesn't move the needle for me at all. i couldn't give less of a fuck about trump paying daniels and then technically not recording it properly or whatever. who cares.

the motherfucker is literally on tape begging governors to fix the 2020 general. and then separately inciting a mob to try to overthrow the federal government and install himself as a fucking dictator. how about we try him for actual crimes that matter at all.

No one wanted to get Capone for tax evasion, but let’s do what we can. The Georgia Grand Jury is still ongoing, so fingers crossed. This idiot should not be running for president again.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10203 on: March 24, 2023, 05:31:43 PM »

I watched a video about this and the guy made a good point:
Start small.  Get people (trump's base) used to the idea that Trump is being held accountable for his crimes.  Start off small and work upwards.

Tho i doubt this is an actual strategy.  The various criminal cases are all ongoing in parallel and its unlikely they're strategizing together.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #10204 on: March 24, 2023, 07:16:11 PM »

LOL!!!

No human being believes any of what you write.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10205 on: March 24, 2023, 07:42:09 PM »

LOL!!!

And once again, you're proven wrong.
Does it ever tire you?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #10206 on: March 24, 2023, 10:10:55 PM »

LOL!!!

And once again, you're proven wrong.
Does it ever tire you?
Being correct never tires me, thanks anyway.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10207 on: March 24, 2023, 10:22:02 PM »
Trump has lied.  Then he's doubled down on lies.  Then he made up a new chart to justify his lie. (One example).
This entire diatribe collapses, since Trump says things which are true on occasion. This isn't a game of two doors, two guards, one who always lies and one who always tells the truth.

It's one person who repeatedly contradicted herself on the matter, one one person who didn't contradict himself. One of them is guaranteed to have lied (I'm ruling out a Schrödinger's Sex With Trump scenario for the sake of the argument). The other one is likely to have lied.

I see no reason to propose that Daniels is more credible than Trump in this scenario. She is guaranteed to have lied.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
« Reply #10208 on: March 24, 2023, 11:11:01 PM »
I see no reason to propose that Daniels is more credible than Trump in this scenario. She is guaranteed to have lied.
How much of Daniels' lying can be attributed to receiving hush money and/or being required to sign an NDA on the matter?
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10209 on: March 24, 2023, 11:30:01 PM »
How much of Daniels' lying can be attributed to receiving hush money and/or being required to sign an NDA on the matter?
Potentially lots and lots. Does it make her more credible if she accepted money for it?

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #10210 on: March 25, 2023, 12:25:11 AM »
Potentially lots and lots. Does it make her more credible if she accepted money for it?
I doubt it would matter to those who already made up their mind about her credibility.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10211 on: March 25, 2023, 01:10:10 AM »
I doubt it would matter to those who already made up their mind about her credibility.
For sure. Luckily, I'm not one of those people, so I'm not sure why you haven't yet laid out your argument for how accepting hush money for lying about something makes one more credible.

As always, you'd be doing so much better if you were simply capable of honesty. 🙄
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:15:51 AM by Pete Svarrior »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
« Reply #10212 on: March 25, 2023, 04:55:39 PM »
For sure. Luckily, I'm not one of those people, so I'm not sure why you haven't yet laid out your argument for how accepting hush money for lying about something makes one more credible.
I never said that it did.  I simply asked a question.

Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #10213 on: March 25, 2023, 05:14:37 PM »
He's just asking questions, folks, not making or implying any argument whatsoever, another useless run of posts brought to you by your friend Markjo.  ::)
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #10216 on: March 31, 2023, 10:59:53 AM »
Trump becomes first ex-US president to face criminal charges.
And you guys had Nixon.
He's nothing if not unique.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10217 on: March 31, 2023, 01:26:32 PM »
Trump just can't stop winning.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10218 on: March 31, 2023, 02:19:46 PM »
I, for one, am getting tired of winning

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #10219 on: March 31, 2023, 02:41:29 PM »
He could flee to Mexico if it wasn't for that pesky wall :(
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"