Dual1ty

Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« on: August 29, 2023, 05:34:12 PM »
9/11 + California 2017 all over again...

RIP The Victims (estimated to be well over a thousand).

« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 12:51:27 PM by Dual1ty »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Nothing To See Here (Maui)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 10:55:17 AM »
The establishment isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Plus you don't have the usual suspects here trying to deny this was a total government wipeout and abandonment of its own citizenry.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Dual1ty

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 11:00:55 AM »
The establishment isn't even trying to hide it anymore. Plus you don't have the usual suspects here trying to deny this was a total government wipeout and abandonment of its own citizenry.

Yep. After they got away with 9/11, they don't care anymore.

Fortunately, more people are looking into this now. I even saw YouTube removing thousands of views from those videos.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 12:41:09 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 05:20:58 PM »
I'm sorry, what?
Directed energy weapons?  From space?

Do you know now much power that would take?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 05:27:22 PM »
I'm sorry, what?

Why does it have to be from space exactly?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2023, 04:26:42 AM »
I'm sorry, what?

Why does it have to be from space exactly?
Fair point.

Ok, where was it from and what kind of energy?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Dual1ty

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2023, 07:26:51 AM »
Fair point.

Could be from your mom's house for all I know.

Why don't you start asking REAL questions such as why are the cops tasked with not allowing people to film or document anything? Luckily they did before the pigs got there. So now you get to see the EVIDENCE.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2023, 07:37:25 AM »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 10:34:14 AM »
Fair point.

Why don't you start asking REAL questions such as why are the cops tasked with not allowing people to film or document anything? Luckily they did before the pigs got there. So now you get to see the EVIDENCE.
Because filming burnt corpses for youtube is generally considered in bad taste?

Dual1ty

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2023, 10:46:23 AM »
Fair point.

Where are the corpses, you effing ____?

They're coming up with all types of excuses to prevent filming & documenting the crime scene. The only corpses I've heard of are the ones that were in the water that probably died of asphyxiation. None of the footage on YouTube shows any corpses other than a dog or two.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 10:54:17 AM by Dual1ty »

Dual1ty

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2023, 10:58:36 AM »
Speaking of which - how tf did this dog's hair not get burned??

Can you please explain, Mr. Dave??

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 12:33:02 PM »

While the dog hair is unusual, that is not evidence the dog died at that spot while the car was aflame.

Dual1ty

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2023, 01:04:30 PM »

While the dog hair is unusual, that is not evidence the dog died at that spot while the car was aflame.

Well, true, but then again everything about the evidence shown is unusual.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2023, 01:21:03 PM »

Better question: why is that between a bumper and the frame?
Odds are it was deposites afterwards.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2023, 01:23:07 PM »
Fair point.

Where are the corpses, you effing ____?

They're coming up with all types of excuses to prevent filming & documenting the crime scene. The only corpses I've heard of are the ones that were in the water that probably died of asphyxiation. None of the footage on YouTube shows any corpses other than a dog or two.

You asked why they'd prevent filming.  I gave you a reason.  Why are you shocked that the film of things I said wouldn't be allowed to be filmed, aren't on youtube?

Also, its technically an active crime scene if they don't know the cause.  Inhaven't followed it.  This thread is literally all I know about the fire.

Dual1ty

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2023, 01:30:21 PM »

Yeah, but they said they could smell a dead animal.

So presumably it's not just hair from the "friendly neighbour's" well & alive dog.

You asked why they'd prevent filming.  I gave you a reason.  Why are you shocked that the film of things I said wouldn't be allowed to be filmed, aren't on youtube?

Also, its technically an active crime scene if they don't know the cause.  Inhaven't followed it.  This thread is literally all I know about the fire.

They ARE on YouTube, get your facts straight. No corpses anywhere.

"This thread is literally all I know about the fire." I know. You have MSM and gov. to blame for that because they want the least amount of attention drawn to this. And YouTube is removing views from key videos as we speak (and probably burrying them like they do with important FE videos).

They don't want you looking at the evidence and that is exactly what's going on and what you are doing.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 01:40:54 PM by Dual1ty »

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2023, 01:36:57 PM »
it is literally impossible to put dog hair on something and then lie about it
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2023, 01:37:08 PM »

So presumably it's not just hair from the "friendly neighbour's" well & alive dog.
Then there should be a body. Animals typically don't burn to ash and vanish.  Nor humans.  Even in the worst fires.

They ARE on YouTube, get your facts straight.

"This thread is literally all I know about the fire." I know. You have MSM and gov. to blame for that because they want the least amount of attention drawn to this. And YouTube is removing views from key videos as we speak (and probably burrying them like they do with important FE videos).

They don't want you looking at the evidence and that is exactly what you're doing.

???
Why are you assuming its because MSM and the US government is to blame and not the fact that I haven't visited a news site in weeks nor watched news tv in years?

Dual1ty

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2023, 01:49:04 PM »

Then there should be a body. Animals typically don't burn to ash and vanish.  Nor humans.  Even in the worst fires.

You don't say?

Please, keep telling me about it and ignoring what I said 2x about bodies not being seen while admitting that you know nothing about this event.

???
Why are you assuming its because MSM and the US government is to blame and not the fact that I haven't visited a news site in weeks nor watched news tv in years?

Because unless you've been living in a cave for the past 3 weeks, you would've heard it form someone who has if it was given as much attention as 9/11.

Do you think I read news or watch TV myself? You don't seem very intelligent, "Dave".
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 01:51:06 PM by Dual1ty »

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2023, 02:03:15 PM »
Ok, saw a bit of the first video.

Looks staged.

1. Why did only one aluminum rim melt?
2. Why does it look so pristine when the other melted things look dirty and full of carbon and ash?
3. Why does he think a hood protecta an engine from fire?  Because of oxygen?  Does he not know how cars work?

I'm also having issues finding the exaxt location on google maps.  But thats just me having to look for landmarks carefully.