Offline Particle Person

• Planar Moderator
  • born 2 b b&
    • View Profile
Moderators Dealing With Reports That Directly Involve Them
« on: October 27, 2015, 12:31:07 AM »
Your repeated posts indicate to me that you are disregarding my advice to choke yourself. Also, I closed your report, since I haven't broken any rules. Have a nice day, fam.

I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't acceptable. Moderators should not be able to close reports made against them.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:24:39 AM by Particle Person »
Your mom is when your mom and you arent your mom.

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Moderators Dealing With Reports That Directly Involve Them
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:32:36 AM »
Your repeated posts indicate to me that you are disregarding my advice to choke yourself. Also, I closed your report, since I haven't broken any rules. Have a nice day, fam.

I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't acceptable. Moderators shouldn't not be able to close reports made against them.

Alright, I opened them back up.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 01:07:42 AM »
Agreed. In this case I am going to ask that Rushy get the thread back on track, as I mentioned in the thread being discussed. The Lounge does have more lax enforcement of rules, and I am going to treat this particular case as such.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 01:13:38 AM »

I'm sure we can all agree that this isn't acceptable. Moderators shouldn't not be able to close reports made against them.

I would like to second everything Particle Person has mentioned.  God bless.  Oh crap... "God bless"  could  be considered off-content posting.  Shit.
-flatearther43.2

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 01:23:13 AM »
God bless.  Oh crap... "God bless"  could  be considered off-content posting.  Shit.

It obviously isn't, but your passive aggressive remarks that add nothing to a thread certainly can be. I would like to ask that you stop being so petulant.

Offline lolwut?

• -flatearther43.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 01:26:25 AM »
May I humbly request that you evaluate the posts of Rushy in threads that I have initiated in The Lounge?  Clearly he is engaged in low content posting and has nothing to contribute to this otherwise friendly post.
-flatearther43.2

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 01:28:26 AM »
May I humbly request that you evaluate the posts of Rushy in threads that I have initiated in The Lounge?  Clearly he is engaged in low content posting and has nothing to contribute to this otherwise friendly post.

You may request that. I have reviewed them and split them off into a CN thread. I've asked Rushy to keep it on track. If it continues to happen in the upper fora, we will address it.