Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #240 on: January 18, 2017, 03:26:55 PM »
I don't see any mention of that type of gap anywhere in the affidavit.
Are you denying that half an hour is an extremely generous estimate for how long this would take?
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

« Reply #242 on: January 20, 2017, 03:23:34 AM »
Quote from: Rick Perry
In fact, after being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination.

😑

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 20, 2017, 05:10:15 AM »
Quote from: Rick Perry
In fact, after being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy, I regret recommending its elimination.

😑

That was my face too.  I feel like this election is one "oh shit, thats how it is?" After another.

Maybe that was Trump's plan all alomg?  To get people who want to abolish x department to understand why you shouldn't abolish x department.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 20, 2017, 05:34:48 AM »
I do actually hope that these nominees are confirmed, and that Trump is permitted to more or less do his thing in the coming months. We've come too far to not play this whole scenario out now. I don't want to be hearing excuses (from both sides) about how Trump's presidency only succeeded/failed because Congress did this one thing in response to him or stopped him from doing this other thing, etc.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 20, 2017, 06:58:37 AM »
I do actually hope that these nominees are confirmed, and that Trump is permitted to more or less do his thing in the coming months. We've come too far to not play this whole scenario out now. I don't want to be hearing excuses (from both sides) about how Trump's presidency only succeeded/failed because Congress did this one thing in response to him or stopped him from doing this other thing, etc.
You really think that'll help?

No matter what happens, people will complain loudly.  Even if Trump does every single thing he says he wants to do and it fails hard, it STILL won't be his fault to his supporters.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #246 on: January 20, 2017, 03:45:47 PM »

No matter what happens, people will complain loudly.  Even if Trump does every single thing he says he wants to do and it fails hard, it STILL won't be his fault to his supporters.

On the flipside, he could literally Make America Great AgainTM and people still would complain.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 20, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
On the flipside, he could literally Make America Great AgainTM and people still would complain.
But what does that even mean?

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 20, 2017, 04:50:16 PM »

Yeah, just ask Obama. 

Offline Luke 22:35-38

• The earth is round. Prove I'm wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 20, 2017, 04:58:43 PM »
Grabbing someone by the pussy without consent is not "politically incorrect", it is sexual assault. To use political correctness to justify your criminal behavior is pathetic.

He said "when you're a star they LET you do it." BTW happy President Trump day.
Isaiah 40:22 "It is he that sitteth upon the CIRCLE of the earth"

Scripture, science, facts, stats, and logic is how I argue

Evolutionism is a religion. Can dumb luck create a smart brain?

Please PM me to explain sunsets.

« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2017, 06:02:37 PM »

Yeah, just ask Obama.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and he completely let me down. Kept maybe a tenth of his promises, and people shield him because they swear he faced unprecedented obstruction... when he literally had a Senate majority for half of his first term and didn't do shit. He promised single payer health care and increased tax benefits for the poor and middle class and we got swindled with ACA and the tax burden that comes with it.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2017, 06:33:07 PM »
Anyone?

« Reply #252 on: January 20, 2017, 07:20:31 PM »
Anyone?

If we were no longer near the middle or bottom of the list of every single measurable of a first world country's relative "greatness," then we could say America is great again.

« Reply #253 on: January 20, 2017, 07:44:42 PM »
So the whitehouse.gov pages for civil rights, lgbt rights, climate change, and immigration have all disappeared??? Also, a former Russian politician said "Washington will be ours" and that this is the first phase of the New World Order???

Sources (and yes there is bias but everything checks out):

http://www.vox.com/2017/1/20/14338342/trump-white-house-energy-page
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/20/trump-s-whitehouse-gov-disappears-civil-rights-climate-change-lgbt-rights.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-russia-idUSKBN1541S6

Rama Set

« Reply #254 on: January 20, 2017, 07:50:26 PM »
Grabbing someone by the pussy without consent is not "politically incorrect", it is sexual assault. To use political correctness to justify your criminal behavior is pathetic.

We aren't talking about Trump. Please read the previous posts including the OP.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 20, 2017, 08:02:19 PM »
So the whitehouse.gov pages for civil rights, lgbt rights, climate change, and immigration have all disappeared???
To be expected. Have you tried looking at the content of these pages? Why would a website that's no longer about Obama advertise what President Obama wants and doesn't want to do?

You can view whitehouse.gov as it appeared in 2007. You will notice that many pages disappeared in 2008 - e.g. National Security, Iraq, Patriot act. Gadzooks, why could this be? Did Obama not want his nation to be secure?

« Reply #256 on: January 20, 2017, 08:11:15 PM »
So the whitehouse.gov pages for civil rights, lgbt rights, climate change, and immigration have all disappeared???
To be expected. Have you tried looking at the content of these pages? Why would a website that's no longer about Obama advertise what President Obama wants and doesn't want to do?

You can view whitehouse.gov as it appeared in 2007. You will notice that many pages disappeared in 2008 - e.g. National Security, Iraq, Patriot act. Gadzooks, why could this be? Did Obama not want his nation to be secure?

I guess the disappearance of the lgbt rights page disproves the claim that "Trump will be the most LGBT-friendly President this country has ever seen" that I saw on r/The_Donald this morning :^)

Also,

We aren't talking about Trump. Please read the previous posts including the OP.

To save you from all the scrolling, Luke, here's the article that was being discussed.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 20, 2017, 09:36:11 PM »
If we were no longer near the middle or bottom of the list of every single measurable of a first world country's relative "greatness," then we could say America is great again.
When were we at the top of those relative "greatness" measurements?

I'm genuinely curious. I would like to see sources too as I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff based on my search words.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 20, 2017, 10:15:06 PM »
I guess the disappearance of the lgbt rights page disproves the claim that "Trump will be the most LGBT-friendly President this country has ever seen" that I saw on r/The_Donald this morning :^)
Meh, as I said, I'd compare that to saying that Obama didn't care about national security since the page on national security disappeared. It could be an indicator, but I don't think it is.

Especially bearing in mind that this page in particular was quite devoid of content.

Rama Set

« Reply #259 on: January 20, 2017, 10:20:12 PM »
The website is a marketing and communications tool, not the barometer for the administrations stance on every policy issue.