Electromagnetics Spectrum on a Flat Earth Model - How & Why?
« on: February 27, 2019, 07:39:45 PM »
Dear Members,

I have started this new forum to discuss the possible implications of electromagnetics (EM) in and across a Flat Earth world. I am the founder of a next-gen q-Sensors Company that develops and produces quantum sensors for different applications from medical diagnostics to optical sensing and communication applications. We have over 35 scientists who are working with specific mono-crystalline semiconductors to develop sensors that interact with the different forces in our environment and nature (e.g. forces such as electrical, acoustic, optical, magnetic, plasmonic, chemisorption). Using the many projects/products we have successfully launched and are currently in process of, we have been able to detect interactions at the quantum level where everything has a unique energy profile. Some of the tests we have done over the past years can be tremendous tools to analyze the flat earth model and the globe model for deeper understanding. Using EM effects and detection techniques there are many tests being performed and directly observed that are not impacted by perspective, diffraction, and/or other optical (line-of-sight) issues. We can find and utilize these absolute measurement approaches that will help shine a light on how and why things are as they are! This forum is all about discussing and using the most advanced and cutting-edge tools to produce direct detection and raw data for the entire community to use as an additional foundational stone for each of our individual journeys...

Re: Electromagnetics Spectrum on a Flat Earth Model - How & Why?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 08:05:00 PM »
Your company name please.

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 08:31:01 PM »
My Company name is RAM Group based out of Singapore with our Global R&D center in Germany and offices in Singapore, Israel, Germany. We are the first Company to have realized a commercial ready Quantum Device Sensor for Bio-Medical Sensing as well as Industrial applications. Our staff has set the world record in Gas detection (at NO2 with a limit of detection down to 100 "PPQ" parts per quadrillion) and have also set the record for a signal to noise ration for UV sensors of a SNR of over 10,000,000. Our team in 2017 set the record for the lowest concentration of DNA detection at 100 atto-Molar sensitivity (I believe that is still the record however I could be mistaken and some other group has gone further, however unlikely as this is detecting single DNA hybridization events. And as of most recent are the first company to realize a non-optical completely electronic Terahertz sensor with detection ranging from sub-THz (100GHz) and up to 100THz. Also the first sensor to detect proton-proton interactions in a protein (e.g. antibody-antigen), and recorded the first single cell intracellular records of ion actions inside the cell without any probe in the cell. These are just to name a few. We also are the first company to produce a Super-Transducer capable of detection more than four effects simultaneously with the same substrate sensor element.

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:34:08 PM »
I am completely new to the Flat Earth community... So might ask some basic or stupid questions now. Is there a general consensus on atoms and molecules? Does flat-earth theory agree that at the molecular level we have molecules and atoms down to subatomic particles? I am asking because I want to put up some data from sensors which were transmitting and detecting high frequencies over the surface of the water. This type of data has some unique qualities that I want to share, but just hoping someone can give me a quick response regarding the belief of particles at the atomic level. Or is there some other prevailing theory of what matter is composed of??

Hope everyone is sitting down for this, as will post hard data that will show you exactly the shape and contour of the surface of the ocean over a very long distance!

Mysfit

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 09:42:33 PM »
I’m afraid there is no unified theory, and the wiki has no reference to atoms (that the search could show me). I was able to find a reference to matter, though it is on the aether page. https://wiki.tfes.org/Aether

Hope that helps.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 10:32:38 PM »
OK. So my first question to everyone is why do flat earth members not believe in atoms or molecules? Of all the potential scientific claims in existence, the clear observations of molecules and their composition show a predictable sub-molecular structure. These are known as atoms... Furthermore, from my short period of reading through the different threads and youtube videos, I understand that flat earthers do not like to accept the common scientific know-how. However, one of the most observed structures in material science (and is repeatable over and over) is "X-Ray Diffraction". Using this method of investigation you can take various types of crystals or thin-films (e.g. silicon, GaN, AlGaN, InGaN, etc...) and apply high energy particles such as x-ray which will produce a pattern (also known as interference patterns). These patterns provide the structure of the atoms which make up the crystal being observed. There is no other phenomenon for this and can be used to predict the exact type of crystal material.

Additionally, when using certain formats of x-ray diffraction such as high-resolution x-ray diffraction (HRXRD, XANES, XTEM, or even AFM) you can see the density of the electrons and orbitals in the atom. I USE THIS EXAMPLE because we do this type of testing on our semiconductor crystals all the time. We usually take a sample out of every batch of monocrystal wafers and analyze them for QAQC purposes. I will be happy to post images from these test, and hope that with this we can lay an agreed upon foundation that atoms and molecules exist and that is what all matter is composed of. This is important as I want to show more data from some of the long-range RF and EM propagation we have done over long distances (>30 miles) sea and land.

You can also look into this yourselves. It has been used for almost a century... x-ray diffraction "X-Ray Crystallography"

Offline TomFoolery

• Seeking truth, the flatter the better
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 10:35:55 PM »
OK. So my first question to everyone is why do flat earth members not believe in atoms or molecules? Of all the potential scientific claims in existence, the clear observations of molecules and their composition show a predictable sub-molecular structure. These are known as atoms... Furthermore, from my short period of reading through the different threads and youtube videos, I understand that flat earthers do not like to accept the common scientific know-how. However, one of the most observed structures in material science (and is repeatable over and over) is "X-Ray Diffraction". Using this method of investigation you can take various types of crystals or thin-films (e.g. silicon, GaN, AlGaN, InGaN, etc...) and apply high energy particles such as x-ray which will produce a pattern (also known as interference patterns). These patterns provide the structure of the atoms which make up the crystal being observed. There is no other phenomenon for this and can be used to predict the exact type of crystal material.

Additionally, when using certain formats of x-ray diffraction such as high-resolution x-ray diffraction (HRXRD, XANES, XTEM, or even AFM) you can see the density of the electrons and orbitals in the atom. I USE THIS EXAMPLE because we do this type of testing on our semiconductor crystals all the time. We usually take a sample out of every batch of monocrystal wafers and analyze them for QAQC purposes. I will be happy to post images from these test, and hope that with this we can lay an agreed upon foundation that atoms and molecules exist and that is what all matter is composed of. This is important as I want to show more data from some of the long-range RF and EM propagation we have done over long distances (>30 miles) sea and land.

You can also look into this yourselves. It has been used for almost a century... x-ray diffraction "X-Ray Crystallography"

If you have some images that are from your company's own research, please do post a couple. But don't bother just copying junk off the internet. We in the flat earth community have a hard enough time with things we can see, you may overwhelm us with stuff we can't even see!

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 10:46:16 PM »
Hi Tom, Thanks for the response. YES. I absolutely agree and confirm that I will not or would not copy and paste anything from the internet. I know that would be a waste of your time and mine! I will only show data and images from our direct research and work, all done by our staff and I was there myself for this work. I am just getting the images from previous internal Company presentations and now exporting them to image files...

Mysfit

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 10:49:38 PM »
Tom brings up an interesting point. If it can’t be seen, is it there? Some folks here would be skeptical of your tools and what you tell us they are showing. Good luck.
I would like to still see the pictures, tho.

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2019, 11:14:13 PM »
Mysfit, that is the entire point of my post as well as the images I will post shortly. First Point; You can absolutely see this! The interference pattern is projected on a screen or digital camera plate which you record with any standard CCD camera. So there is nothing here that you have to base on science formulas. All of this is observable and clear to anyone who is looking at this. Not up to interpretation at all. Moreover, when going into more complex structures made of atoms with a larger cross-section or varying cross-sections, the observations are made in empirical measurement units. The Second Point; is that all the data I will post was done by our Company and by our staff. No 3rd party or some institute or university outside of our Company.

You can also go to any University with an X-Ray diffraction lab or even AFM and see these observations yourself directly. Just as I do and our entire R&D team...

Offline uru38

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 09:59:46 AM »
Tom brings up an interesting point. If it can’t be seen, is it there? Some folks here would be skeptical of your tools and what you tell us they are showing. Good luck.

Why does everything have to be a picture?

Mysfit

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 07:08:49 PM »

Why does everything have to be a picture?

It’s hard to imagine. Pictures help. I also think these will be good’uns
An x-ray video would be nicer, but I don’t think that’s doable... not safely.

Offline uru38

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2019, 11:58:02 PM »
It’s hard to imagine. Pictures help. I also think these will be good’uns
An x-ray video would be nicer, but I don’t think that’s doable... not safely.

I apologise. I had the impression that you would only ever trust images. I've encountered that rhetoric before in scientific discussions. Not to preach to the choir but: counter to 'common sense' images from scanning tunnelling microscopy (STM) and atomic force microscopy (AFM) should always be interpreted with a pinch of salt and quantitative images formed from diffrational techniques such as surface X-ray diffraction (SXRD) or general crystallographic techniques are much more reliable. Also not to be too pedantic but crystallography is as 'doable' as STM or AFM.

I completely agree! It would be really cool if FuzzyLollipop would share some images of their own! If you can't wait for that though there's plenty of publish data for atomic scale investigations of [surface] structures with plenty of STM and AFM images and images produced from more involved techniques such as SXRD, photoelectron diffraction (XPD) or X-ray standing waves (XSW).