Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #4820 on: February 05, 2020, 12:25:46 PM »

Is your ultimate goal for everyone to be in the shitter?

Asking for a friend...

I mean, really...a lot of you guys cheering on for a recession, doom and gloom, woe is me...

Makes everyone to yell out, "STOP THAT TRAIN!!! I WANT A RIDE!!!"

LOL!!!

"How to Win Friends and Influence People," by Lorddave...talk about how bad things should be because orange man bad...

Why do you care so much about how much Trump is making, when you should be more concerned (according to you anyway) about your neighbor next door?

I don't recall you here writing about how much Obama pulled in while being President.

I like how you jumped to Recession.  Just going for the far off and unmentioned topic eh?

My ultimate goal, honestly, is your destruction and the destruction of people like you.  Trolls.  Fascists.  Conveyors of false information as fact.

And I care because America is paying to Enrich Trump.  Obama raked in millions on public speaking, paid for by private companies.  Trump doesn't need it.  He just needs to take a weekend holiday.  Its a conflict of interest.  He is, quite literally, enriching himself on taxpayer money.  Not enriching himself while using taxpayer money, but actually having taxpayer money funneled to him while he isn't working. 

If he were to golf at any other place, this wouldn't be a problem.  But he golfs at HIS places, so it is.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #4821 on: February 05, 2020, 01:36:42 PM »

Asking for a friend...

I mean, really...a lot of you guys cheering on for a recession, doom and gloom, woe is me...

LOL!!!

"How to Win Friends and Influence People," by Lorddave...talk about how bad things should be because orange man bad...

Why do you care so much about how much Trump is making, when you should be more concerned (according to you anyway) about your neighbor next door?

I don't recall you here writing about how much Obama pulled in while being President.

I like how you jumped to Recession.  Just going for the far off and unmentioned topic eh?

My ultimate goal, honestly, is your destruction and the destruction of people like you.  Trolls.  Fascists.  Conveyors of false information as fact.

And I care because America is paying to Enrich Trump.  Obama raked in millions on public speaking, paid for by private companies.  Trump doesn't need it.  He just needs to take a weekend holiday.  Its a conflict of interest.  He is, quite literally, enriching himself on taxpayer money.  Not enriching himself while using taxpayer money, but actually having taxpayer money funneled to him while he isn't working. 

If he were to golf at any other place, this wouldn't be a problem.  But he golfs at HIS places, so it is.
LOL!!!

Good luck at the destruction bit...

Haters go a long way in the world...

False information...LOL!!!

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: February 05, 2020, 02:04:05 PM »

Asking for a friend...

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Finally, nothing to fight?  You agree that Trump enriching himself with taxpayer money via his leisure time is wrong?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #4823 on: February 05, 2020, 03:16:40 PM »

Asking for a friend...

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Finally, nothing to fight?  You agree that Trump enriching himself with taxpayer money via his leisure time is wrong?
No, it ain't wrong.

By the way, when you gonna don the cape?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: February 05, 2020, 03:39:54 PM »
No, it ain't wrong.
Welp, that says it all.  Thanks for posting, Comrade.

After my election.

totallackey

« Reply #4825 on: February 05, 2020, 03:43:03 PM »
No, it ain't wrong.

After my election.
Yeah, good luck with that too...

LOL!!!

You are a hoot Dave...

Fascist to Communist all in one page...

Honestly, you got to start writing sitcoms...
By the way, never unmentioned...just half a year ago, you and others of your ilk were here, cheering for that very thing...

So good luck getting any thinking person to join in your little crusade of destruction.

Cervantes certainly had you pegged.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 04:07:21 PM by totallackey »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: February 05, 2020, 07:10:19 PM »
No, it ain't wrong.

After my election.
Yeah, good luck with that too...

LOL!!!

You are a hoot Dave...

Fascist to Communist all in one page...

Honestly, you got to start writing sitcoms...
Are you saying that no communist government has been fascist?  Or that most haven't?

By the way, never unmentioned...just half a year ago, you and others of your ilk were here, cheering for that very thing...

So good luck getting any thinking person to join in your little crusade of destruction.

Cervantes certainly had you pegged.
I believe we were less cheering and more stating that if a recession hit, it would hurt Trump's re-election chances.

Whose Cervantes?

Also:
Say "Aye" if you wanna join my crusade to have TotalLackey banned for life.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: February 05, 2020, 08:36:08 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/01/world/europe/greece-migrants-floating-barrier.html

"The authorities aim to install a  1.7-mile barrier between the Greek and Turkish coastlines that would rise more than 19 inches  above the water and display flashing lights"

B U I L D  S E A  W A L L

totallackey

« Reply #4828 on: February 05, 2020, 10:04:55 PM »
Makes one wonder how anyone who demanded witnesses in order for the trial to be fair can, in turn, cast a verdict of guilty...

Rama Set

« Reply #4829 on: February 06, 2020, 12:37:41 AM »
Makes one wonder how anyone who demanded witnesses in order for the trial to be fair can, in turn, cast a verdict of guilty...

Well it turns out that giving someone a fair trial is different than actually weighing the evidence and casting a verdict. I’m surprised you don’t understand that.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4830 on: February 06, 2020, 03:07:34 AM »

Actually if you listened to his speech one of the reasons he wanted witnesses was in the faint hope of finding something vindicating.  Most republican senators concede that the evidence was damning. 

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: February 06, 2020, 03:18:15 AM »
It actually doesn't matter whether any laws are broken or not. What matters is whether the evidence presented warrants the removal of a President. It seems most of the Senate did not find that it did. Even if damning evidence showed that Trump ran over orphans with a steamroller, it's up to the Senate as a jury to determine if it's necessary to remove him from office or not. Jury nullification is valid, whether you're at the city or federal level.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 03:21:35 AM by Rushy »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Boots

• ---- Cogito, ergo sum. ---- -Descartes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: February 06, 2020, 04:54:31 AM »

Actually if you listened to his speech one of the reasons he wanted witnesses was in the faint hope of finding something vindicating.  Most republican senators concede that the evidence as damning.
Incorrect
“There are some ideas so absurd that only an intellectual could believe them.” - George Orwell

totallackey

« Reply #4834 on: February 06, 2020, 12:02:44 PM »

Well it turns out that giving someone a fair trial is different than actually weighing the evidence and casting a verdict. I’m surprised you don’t understand that.
I'm surprised you don't understand that crying, "witnesses are necessary for a fair trial!", not getting the witnesses, and then voting "guilty," doesn't make that person doing so a total hypocrite.

Most people see this very clearly.

totallackey

« Reply #4835 on: February 06, 2020, 12:06:17 PM »

Actually if you listened to his speech one of the reasons he wanted witnesses was in the faint hope of finding something vindicating.  Most republican senators concede that the evidence was damning.
Please...I know you got something better than this...

The ones crying for witnesses (and, by default, more evidence) were Democrats and surprisingly, Trump.

Democrats didn't get their supposed necessary witnesses "to conduct a fair trial."

Yet still voted guilty.

And by their own words then, "absent a fair trial."

Got it?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: February 06, 2020, 12:58:38 PM »

Same way they passed not guilty by not wanting further witnesses?  I mean, not like there's more than two options.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: February 06, 2020, 12:59:15 PM »
So, anyone think that Trump will start that investigation into Biden now?

totallackey

« Reply #4838 on: February 06, 2020, 01:16:22 PM »

Same way they passed not guilty by not wanting further witnesses?  I mean, not like there's more than two options.
Actually, no it isn't.

Those voting "not guilty," took the House impeachment articles and the case the House managers brought before them, which is all they were required to do according to the Constitution.

Those calling for further witnesses stated those witnesses (and, by default, further evidence) were necessary to conduct a fair trial.

So... how can you cast a verdict of guilty in a trial was that unfair according to the standards you set before, during, and after the trial?

totallackey

« Reply #4839 on: February 06, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
So, anyone think that Trump will start that investigation into Biden now?
As soon as Biden launches his official campaign for President of the United States.

Please notify us when that happens.