Online Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #6460 on: October 08, 2020, 04:04:39 PM »
He's just spent an hour or so ON THE PHONE to Fox News explaining, in part, that he won't accept a virtual debate with Biden ....

Thank God, I don't know if I can even stomach another debate with him.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6461 on: October 08, 2020, 08:49:45 PM »
However imaginatively you choose to reinterpret the situation, I'm sure most of us agree that it's good that you were wrong.
What about "some people might not see you wishing death upon another man to be a good thing" was "wrong", exactly? Or was it the part where I called your actions "counter-productive" that you're objecting to? Y'know, how saying "lol I wish my opponent dies" might not be helpful? Please, explain how it helped!

Oh, and before we hear any imaginative re-interpretations and exciting statements about "disastrous effects", let's just remind you exactly what you're calling wrong:

The problem isn't that you, personally, have dumb ideas which revolve around wishing someone to die in agony as a political statement. No one will really care. The problem is that your dumb ideas are fairly common among the Democratic party, and will likely cost it some votes. If it costs you enough votes, you'll get more of the very bad orange man you dislike. It's counter-productive, aside from being ethically rotten.

Let's hear it! :D

I'll give you a hint: you should be criticising me for throwing out truisms to make you look bad, not doubling down by claiming that they're false.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 09:11:12 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6462 on: October 09, 2020, 12:15:52 AM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/520234-trumps-brilliant-stimulus-ploy-rattles-democrats

This is written with a nauseating pro-Trump slant, but I agree broadly with some of its points, particularly the point that both sides should recognize that we're in a crisis and cut the goddamn pork already. It's shameful.

My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6463 on: October 09, 2020, 12:39:03 AM »
I don't think it's likely that people wishing death on Trump is going to cost Biden a non-negligible number of votes. If Biden were doing so himself, or visibly showing approval for the sentiment, then sure, but I can't imagine it's very common for people to change their vote because they disapprove of what some of a given candidate's tens of millions of supporters are saying.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6464 on: October 09, 2020, 08:05:59 AM »
I don't think it's likely that people wishing death on Trump is going to cost Biden a non-negligible number of votes. If Biden were doing so himself, or visibly showing approval for the sentiment, then sure, but I can't imagine it's very common for people to change their vote because they disapprove of what some of a given candidate's tens of millions of supporters are saying.
Oh, for sure, it's going to be a small amount, probably coming from the 10%-ish undecided voters (rather than people changing their vote) - it's bizarre, but those still exist. Given how close the result was last time, I maintain that it's counter-productive. It might harm you, or it might do nothing.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Rama Set

« Reply #6465 on: October 09, 2020, 04:40:53 PM »
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/nobel-peace-prize-2020-scli-intl/index.html

To no one's surprise, except maybe Tom and Thork, Trump didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6466 on: October 09, 2020, 05:11:01 PM »
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/nobel-peace-prize-2020-scli-intl/index.html

To no one's surprise, except maybe Tom and Thork, Trump didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize.

But he was nominated twice, how is this even possible?? I wouldn't accept the results if I was Trump, there's clearly fraud afoot!

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6467 on: October 09, 2020, 08:15:27 PM »
Wrong. Trump was nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize: Trump gets 3 nominations for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1333621/Nobel-Peace-Prize-nominees-2020-who-was-nominated

Who has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize this year?

Although news of Mr Trump's nomination hit headlines today, his nomination is for the 2021 award.

Trump gains credit for selecting David Beasley, who went on to lead the World Food Program, which has attained the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize.

U.N. to Put Trump Appointee at Head of World Food Programme to Help Stave Off U.S. Cuts
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:21:01 PM by Tom Bishop »

Online honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #6468 on: October 09, 2020, 09:44:07 PM »
I question the author's claim that Trump is "the first sitting U.S. president to receive three different nominations from three different countries for the prestigious 2021 Nobel Peace Prize." (I'm assuming that he means the Nobel Peace Prize in general, not simply the 2021 one.) The Nobel Committee doesn't release its nominee lists until fifty years after the year in question, so how could he know how many nominations previous presidents have had? Even if it's true, though, it means nothing, because the nomination in and of itself means nothing, especially when it's for a figure as inherently powerful and influential as the president. Three times zero gives the same answer as one times zero.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #6469 on: October 09, 2020, 11:52:43 PM »
Wrong.

OH NO!

Trump gains credit for selecting David Beasley, who went on to lead the World Food Program, which has attained the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize.

Why does Trump get credit for nominating the person his staff recommended?  Like what credit are we giving him?  A social studies credit?  Can we take credits away for the debate he is skipping because he is being a bitch about COVID testing?

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: October 10, 2020, 08:46:54 AM »
Trump gets multiple de-merits for;

Hiding his COVID test results from the American people
Foolishly exposing his staff, attendees at events, and others, to his germs
Going off the rails in public on experimental steroids.
etc
etc

Come on, Tom, surely even you can see the failed logic in decrying a virtual debate with Biden when making at least TWO phone-in interviews/propaganda speeches/disjointed rants to Fox News?  If he can do that, he can do the same for a debate with Biden.

... and in the recent interviews, the presenter tries to wrap up, and the POTUS's last words as he gets cut off are more ranting about "Clinton's e-mails" ..... she's not running this time. She didn't get elected last time. It's not 2016.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 08:49:51 AM by Tumeni »
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Online Roundy

• View Profile
« Reply #6471 on: October 10, 2020, 02:11:56 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/09/republicans-ready-to-diss-trump-428433

This may be the best sign yet that Trump is poised for a loss: Republicans in Congress aren't reflexively licking his boots anymore!

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6472 on: October 10, 2020, 02:30:25 PM »

This may be the best sign yet that Trump is poised for a loss: Republicans in Congress aren't reflexively licking his boots anymore!

Yep, he's reaching that Nixon Tipping Point. The Republicans are realizing he's bad for the brand. He would have been at this point months and months ago however the death of Justice Ginsburg changed the game. They have a lot more at stake now than they did with Nixon.

They've lost the house, they're going to lose the Senate, it's going to be Jimmy Carter vs. Gerald Ford all over again. As the depth of Trump's corruption surfaces over time, it will hurt the Republicans and conservatives for a while.

And like Nixon, no matter how corrupt he may be, Trump will still have his supporters who tattoo his face on their bodies.

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: October 10, 2020, 02:42:46 PM »
If you watch this video all the way through, you'll see the kind of people Democrats are.

But the best interview is this one   :D

Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #6474 on: October 10, 2020, 02:46:14 PM »
If you watch this video all the way through, you'll see the kind of people Democrats are.

Ah yes a cherry-picked interview video on YouTube with a dozen or so people.  Surely representative of the whole.

I want to play stupid games too: The people arrested for the Michigan Governor kidnapping are the perfect example of republicans.  Do I win a stupid prize now?

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: October 10, 2020, 02:48:20 PM »

Ah yes a cherry-picked interview video on YouTube with a dozen or so people.  Surely representative of the whole.

I want to play stupid games too: The people arrested for the Michigan Governor kidnapping are the perfect example of republicans.  Do I win a stupid prize now?
I showed you a nice video of a sweet little girl saying positive things about her President and you reduced her sentiment to a cherry picked law of probability. Democrats are awful.  :(
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #6476 on: October 10, 2020, 02:56:05 PM »
I showed you a nice video of a sweet little girl saying positive things about her President and you reduced her sentiment to a cherry picked law of probability. Democrats are awful.  :(

More stupid games I see, ok I am in.  I played along with your larp and you turned me in to a democrat.  Sunni Muslims are awful. :(

How many more rounds to my prize?

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: October 10, 2020, 03:31:35 PM »

LOL...  you don't want to get into a YouTube duel on that topic. There is a mountain of liberal content with Conservatard Trumpanzees showing themselves as well. You mainstream liberals and conservatives could start a whole subforum on it.

I'm a Libertarian. If we're going to try to prove something with youtube videos of loyal partisans and their cute children, here's one:

Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6478 on: October 10, 2020, 03:47:04 PM »

And this.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6479 on: October 10, 2020, 04:36:42 PM »

You certainly win the stupid prize for how astoundingly wrong you are. Those people were not Republicans or Trump supporters, they are self described anarchists who hate Trump.

Donald Trump is a 'Tyrant' and 'Not Your Friend', Says Suspect in Governor Whitmer Kidnapping Plot - Newsweek

Gretchen Whitmer plot suspect Brandon Caserta an anarchist who hated 'enemy' Trump: 'He's a tyrant' - Washington Times

Gov. Whitmer kidnap-plotter posted anarchist videos calling cops ‘violent gang’ and ‘enemies’

Daniel Harris, Part of the Whitmer Kidnap Plot Attended a Black Lives Matter “Protest”

They are anarchists who hate Trump and attend BLM protests. Just more bad leftists.