Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Let's not do that either, though. You know, just in case they actually do work. If even 10% of them work it would be a bad time.

Fortunately our defense systems are decades ahead of Russia. This entire war is in part due to Russia getting mad about those very same defense systems being stationed in Romania and Poland, drastically reducing (and possibly eliminating) their first strike capabilities. Russia knows it probably can't do anything anymore and it has no way to 100% test it without risking itself getting obliterated in the process.

Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
I'm American and Russia has a devastating nuclear sub fleet, that can sit right off my coasts not detected. They can literally dispose of life as we know it. Only an idiot would underestimate an opponent.
Yes, Putin would be an idiot to underestimate America's devastating nuclear capabilities.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
Test the limits of direct warfare with Russia. Smart.

Putin is the one testing the limits here.

Do you think the entire world should just sit back and let a crazed dictator invade country after country? That's not smart.

Only a moron would think he's going to stop at Ukraine. He's already threatening more countries.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile
When Russia says to you, "You're not allowed to join NATO." You know you need to join NATO.
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Putin says Happy Easter...Kinda

"In its ceasefire proposal, the Russian military said that the remaining troops are in a “hopeless situation, with virtually no food and water,” citing the contents of hundreds of radio intercepts on Saturday alone. The holed-up fighters allegedly “persistently request permission from the officials in Kiev to lay down their arms and surrender,” while the Ukrainian authorities “categorically forbid it under the threat of wartime executions,” Moscow claimed."

https://www.rt.com/russia/554005-russia-mariupol-surrender-terms/

When they surrender Mariupol today, Putin will have a Kangeroo court extract world wide knowledge of who was who inside.

Christ has Risen !

What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
Orthodox Easter is next Sunday.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile

"In its ceasefire proposal, the Russian military said that the remaining troops are in a “hopeless situation, with virtually no food and water,” citing the contents of hundreds of radio intercepts on Saturday alone. The holed-up fighters allegedly “persistently request permission from the officials in Kiev to lay down their arms and surrender,” while the Ukrainian authorities “categorically forbid it under the threat of wartime executions,” Moscow claimed."

When they surrender Mariupol today, Putin will have a Kangeroo court extract world wide knowledge of who was who inside.

Christ has Risen !

Oh yay, more lies from Putin's propaganda news website.  I just don't understand why people worship men like him.  What is the attraction?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile

Christ has Risen !

Oh yay, more lies from Putin's propaganda news website.  I just don't understand why people worship men like him.  What is the attraction?
Power.  Determination.  Decisiveness.
Everything others lack.  They see him what they want to be.  And trust me, those people really want to be able to just shoot their boss and anyone else they feel is "lazy" or "incompetent".
Instead they're stuck at a dead end job they hate, working for a boss they hate, and can't make up their own fucking mind about anything except how much they wish they could make decisions.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline markjo

• View Profile
It's called a cult of personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

Offline JSS

• Math is math!
    • View Profile
It's called a cult of personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

I understand the concept, I just can't see what the draw to men like Putin and Trump is. They don't look strong to me, they just look like assholes. Their power is entirely based on throwing other people under the bus and sacrificing them for their own personal gain. Why would anyone want to attach themselves to someone like that who is clearly just going to use you and throw you away the moment you're no longer useful to them?

Putin looks weak to me.  It's like conservatives think that eagerness to pull the trigger of a gun is strength, when it's just fear.

Offline xasop

• Administrator
  • Professional computer somebody
    • View Profile
I understand the concept, I just can't see what the draw to men like Putin and Trump is. They don't look strong to me, they just look like assholes. Their power is entirely based on throwing other people under the bus and sacrificing them for their own personal gain. Why would anyone want to attach themselves to someone like that who is clearly just going to use you and throw you away the moment you're no longer useful to them?
You just described every successful dictator in history.
when you try to mock anyone while also running the flat earth society. Lol

Offline J-Man

• View Profile

What is "kinetic impact energy"?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Dr Van Nostrand

• There may be something to this 'Matrix' stuff...
    • View Profile

What is "kinetic impact energy"?

Do you really not know or is this just another troll for Satan or Jesus or whatever?
Round Earther patiently looking for a better deal...

If the world is flat, it means that I have been deceived by a global, multi-generational conspiracy spending trillions of dollars over hundreds of years.
If the world is round, it means that you’re just an idiot who believes stupid crap on the internet.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
No please explain Dr., looks as big as Fatman.

Offline stack

• View Profile
I don't know why you're posting a picture of a missile, but it's one of these:

By the end of the year (2021), the Russian military will conduct two test launches of its RS-28 Sarmat (NATO reporting name: SS-X-29), according to a source in the Russian defense industry. The liquid-fueled, MIRV-equipped (multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle) super-heavy intercontinental missile has been in development at the Makeye Rocket Design Bureau since 2009.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
It's the Satan-II missile and it's one of the only things keeping Putin alive. The biggest fear is now that Putin has been embarrassed by failing to take cities only 50 miles from his own border, he'll start using nukes. Like many authoritarians, he is a whiny manchild who hates looking like an idiot on the world stage. His entire identity is built around his own ego and failure does him more damage than you could hope to achieve by any other means. Imagine spending decades spinning this fantasy tale of being a strategic mastermind KGB agent and you blow it all away in only 2 months by telegraphing your incompetence to every corner of the world.

Our biggest concern should be the reports that his internal propaganda is still very strong and Russians genuinely believe he's destroying a Nazi regime in Ukraine. Doubly concerning that his propaganda has managed to turn Americans against their own government in favor of a country they've never stepped foot in.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/03/europe/russia-ukraine-declaration-of-war-intl-hnk-ml/index.html

Putin may officially declare war on Ukraine soon, finally admitting to the war they've been waging for about two months now...

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
So instead of flooding somewhat trained soldiers into a meat grinder, they’re going to flood totally untrained soldiers into it.

There’s also this

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 06:26:45 PM by Fortuna »

Offline markjo

• View Profile
Apparently Putin is supposed to temporarily hand over power while having surgery.  If true, that would be the ideal time to do it.  "Complications" during surgery happen all the time, right?  :-X
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/putin-undergo-cancer-surgery-hand-over-power-report-1944927-2022-05-03

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
It looks like that dude is just a Putin clone. A possible upside is that he surely doesn't have manlet syndrome.