Offline Action80

• View Profile
Re: Civilians in Space
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2021, 12:48:59 PM »
Jesus H Christ?

Why do they have to be in space?

Cause they said so?

No.

Wy can't they be in space? Because you say so?
Where did I state that?
Cause I saw a video prior to them going in space that demonstrated much the same type of behavior of the hair and all the other shit on display, except it wasn't videoed in space.

What video was that? I haven't seen any video of them in space prior to them being in space. Please post or point to what you're referring to. Or are you just making this up?
Read the thread.

I’ve read the thread, and I don’t see any videos showing them experiencing 0g, other than in the vomet comet. So show us one, or we’ll just conclude that it doesn’t exist.
I was wrong about that. Thought it was here.

Well done for admitting your error.

So is there such a video, anywhere, or not? Because if there isn’t, that does somewhat undermine your previous arguments, doesn’t it? We have the crew floating around, looking very much like they are in 0g (hair, orientation, puffy faces, floating objects) interacting in real time with some kids and adults on earth, some of whom are known to the crew. How on earth (!) would you go about faking that?
Yeah, I tend to do that, unlike you.

The video is not fake. Who said the video was fake?

My argument isn't undermined at all.

All of that can be altered during presentation.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

SteelyBob

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2021, 02:26:38 PM »

If they are claiming to be in space, and the video is modified to make it look like they're in space, then it's fake, isn't it?

How?

You've got two fundamental problems. Firstly, you've got to persuade a group of disparate people with no space experience, who desperately wanted to go into space, to suddenly join in on a conspiracy. They can't be actors, remember, because one of them is very well known anyway, and at least one of the others is known to the people on the video. But they have to be good at lying and acting, which you can't have known about when they were chosen for the mission.

Then you've got the technical side. You've repeatedly said that the necessary stuff can be done to make them look weightless, but you haven't offered up any evidence to support that. Yes, films like Gravity have been made, but they weren't filmed in real time - there will have been hours of painstaking work being each scene, and even then, there are still plenty of details that aren't quite right. So you're conjuring some magical CGI that can make people look like they are weightless in real time without any evidence at all that such technology exists.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2021, 03:16:21 PM »

If they are claiming to be in space, and the video is modified to make it look like they're in space, then it's fake, isn't it?
They are high above the earth.

Not a fake video.

How?

You've got two fundamental problems. Firstly, you've got to persuade a group of disparate people with no space experience, who desperately wanted to go into space, to suddenly join in on a conspiracy. They can't be actors, remember, because one of them is very well known anyway, and at least one of the others is known to the people on the video. But they have to be good at lying and acting, which you can't have known about when they were chosen for the mission.

Then you've got the technical side. You've repeatedly said that the necessary stuff can be done to make them look weightless, but you haven't offered up any evidence to support that. Yes, films like Gravity have been made, but they weren't filmed in real time - there will have been hours of painstaking work being each scene, and even then, there are still plenty of details that aren't quite right. So you're conjuring some magical CGI that can make people look like they are weightless in real time without any evidence at all that such technology exists.
So Gravity was filmed in some environment that was devoid of real time?

I am not the one who needs to be aware of qualifications for lying and faking and willingness to go along with the program.

No one here need be.

There was no evidence at all for the Wright Brothers to act on their ideas either.

You have no clue whether they were in "outer space," at all.

Somebody told you that and somebody has told you prior there is such a thing.

You choose to believe what you are told and you can look at things and interpret those things your way.

I choose not to believe what I have told about the nature of the world surrounding me amd I look at things and interpret them otherwise.

Have a great day and work on your math.

SteelyBob

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2021, 05:05:18 PM »

Not a fake video.

So you're asserting that they are 'high above the earth' now? In what? The actual rocket / pod that they claim to have used, but just much lower? So they aren't in orbit? Or are you saying they are just in a normal aircraft? How long are they up there for? The claimed time? Or much less?

The actors, of course, are filmed in essentially real time (not withstanding multiple takes etc), but the CGI takes far, far longer - you can't just film somebody and have them magically appear to be floating in space as you film. Still waiting for you to provide evidence of this.
I am not the one who needs to be aware of qualifications for lying and faking and willingness to go along with the program.

Well, you are asserting a massive conspiracy involving people with no motive for taking part. That's a huge claim, which you a making with no credible evidence or even plausible explanation.

No one here need be.

There was no evidence at all for the Wright Brothers to act on their ideas either.

I have no idea what you mean by this.

You choose to believe what you are told and you can look at things and interpret those things your way.

I choose to believe that which is supported by a massive preponderance of evidence. The space programmes, of both the USA and other countries, are all supported by an enormous, coherent body of evidence.

I choose not to believe what I have told about the nature of the world surrounding me amd I look at things and interpret them otherwise.

It's fine to be skeptical of things, but that also requires that you adjust your beliefs when confronted with evidence. You appear to be forming a view and then cherry picking evidence to suit your views, or as in this case, constructing a narrative that suits your views without anything to support it. In order for your assertion here to be true, you need a group of people to behave in a completely irrational way with no motive, and for some technology that doesn't exist to be in existence.

Are we discussing mathematics here? Which bit of my math should I work on?

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2021, 05:13:50 PM »

Not a fake video.

How?

No one here need be.

A few follow up questions:
- You mentioned that the Inspiration4 crew were high above the Earth. When you say high above the Earth, how high? High enough to be in space or still within the Earth's atmosphere?
- What do your observations and research data show in terms of telemetry data of the Inspiration4 crew (e.g. altitude, speed, trajectory?)

- You mentioned that you choose not to believe what you have been told about...BUT, isn't it true that many of the things you espouse about Flat Earth belief's didn't come from you but came from what the Flat Earth community taught you to believe; that space travel is a conspiracy, that NASA is evil and are all liars, that space travel is faked in a studio, that astronauts are actors?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:15:35 PM by GoldCashew »

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2021, 05:38:13 PM »

Not a fake video.

So you're asserting that they are 'high above the earth' now? In what? The actual rocket / pod that they claim to have used, but just much lower? So they aren't in orbit? Or are you saying they are just in a normal aircraft? How long are they up there for? The claimed time? Or much less?

The actors, of course, are filmed in essentially real time (not withstanding multiple takes etc), but the CGI takes far, far longer - you can't just film somebody and have them magically appear to be floating in space as you film. Still waiting for you to provide evidence of this.

Well, you are asserting a massive conspiracy involving people with no motive for taking part. That's a huge claim, which you a making with no credible evidence or even plausible explanation.

No one here need be.

I choose to believe that which is supported by a massive preponderance of evidence. The space programmes, of both the USA and other countries, are all supported by an enormous, coherent body of evidence.

It's fine to be skeptical of things, but that also requires that you adjust your beliefs when confronted with evidence. You appear to be forming a view and then cherry picking evidence to suit your views, or as in this case, constructing a narrative that suits your views without anything to support it. In order for your assertion here to be true, you need a group of people to behave in a completely irrational way with no motive, and for some technology that doesn't exist to be in existence.

Steely Bob, you already tried to pass off some crap math in the ICBM thread and got called out on it.

I am done with your disingenuous, gaslighting tactics.

Like I wrote earlier, you have an opinion of what reality is based on what is presented to you.

Mine differs.

You want me to accept your interpretation of the evidence, not the evidence.

I see the same thing you see, I don't interpret it your way.

I am just as committed to my opinion as you are to yours.

I will keep posting, you keep posting.

C ya.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:41:25 PM by Action80 »

Offline GoldCashew

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2021, 05:49:26 PM »

Not a fake video.

No one here need be.

Steely Bob, you already tried to pass off some crap math in the ICBM thread and got called out on it.

Like I wrote earlier, you have an opinion of what reality is based on what is presented to you.

Mine differs.

C ya.

You had mentioned that the Inspiration4 crew were high above the Earth.

What do your observations about the world and nature tell you how high they were? Can you be more specific on what your own measurements showed in terms of the height?

SteelyBob

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2021, 06:58:01 PM »

Not a fake video.

No one here need be.

Mine differs.

C ya.

That's just a load of ad hominem distraction and deflection. Why not just stick to the debate at hand? Of course we disagree - this is a debating forum. Your failure to address the questions asked, or to provide any evidence to support your statements, merely transmits the message that you don't have an argument and are either trolling or are just very confused.