think tank
« on: June 20, 2015, 11:31:39 PM »
I am looking for someone or many to take this Idea to the next level. I am hoping to research with open minded folks who are willing to undo all that they have learned and to take and make new ideas of FE to the next level.

Offline JRowe

• Slowly being driven insane by RE nonsense
    • View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
Re: think tank
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 09:47:46 AM »
You might want to better define what you're after.

I like the idea of a place for advancing FET though. Enough people seem to have varying theories that we could do with an aid towards consensus.
My DE model explained here.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.

Thork

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 02:27:11 PM »
Why do we need a consensus? The instant we all agree, we stop questioning. That is the problem with round earth theory. Consensus will be achieved organically when the evidence is obvious to everyone. Its not a process of negotiation, its a process of research.

Offline JRowe

• View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 02:38:55 PM »
Why do we need a consensus? The instant we all agree, we stop questioning. That is the problem with round earth theory. Consensus will be achieved organically when the evidence is obvious to everyone. Its not a process of negotiation, its a process of research.

I agree that it's a process of research, I assume that's what a think tank would help to do.
As it is, many FEers must be wrong. If we can create a think tank where we can share our views without REer interference and attacks, and work out what aspects of what theories work and don't work, that is questioning, and it will give us the answers. At the very least, we can narrow down the possibilities.

Perfect consensus (the truth) is a final goal, but we should make steps towards it. A think tank would be a good start.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 12:27:15 PM »
As this is neither a suggestion or a concern, I'm moving it to Flat Earth General.

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 11:23:25 PM »
sorry for the misrepresentation, I'm new here and like many other folks, I am seeking like minded and willing discussion partners. My idea is to move forward with finding an end result to our questions. THEY are not going to tell us the truth, so we MUST seek to resolve this questioning process and move to getting answers. OUR theories are just as good as those that we seek to question. If we do not take action to answer our own questions, why are we here? As far as the rest of the world is concerned, we are all bat shit crazy. We know that its not what we were told, but we do not have a definitive answer as to what kind of environment we are actually living in. We have neither the money or the technology to confirm our theory, so we must work together to find a different way to access our situation. Hence the think tank.

Offline JRowe

• View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 07:29:19 PM »
If you're still interested in a thinktank, I made my own forum dedicated to comparing, developing and researching FE models.
feresearch.boards.net/
Still early days, but you're welcome. Not part of this site, but it may be what you're looking for.