Expidition to the Antarctic
« on: June 02, 2015, 01:05:25 PM »
I'm new on here and a bit strange but how about we organise a combined expidition to the Antarctic wall and see for ourselves I don't believe a word from nasa but I'm on the fence with this one as well. I need to see with my own eyes we all do. How many people can they stop just keep going if the military arrest us or worse it just shows they are hiding something.

Offline Pongo

• Most Educated Flat-Earther
  • Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Expidition to the Antarctic
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 02:26:26 PM »
I support this proposal and look forward to you spearheading his project, Benflat89.

Offline bone83

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 06:49:23 PM »
I'm new on here and a bit strange but how about we organise a combined expidition to the Antarctic wall and see for ourselves I don't believe a word from nasa but I'm on the fence with this one as well. I need to see with my own eyes we all do. How many people can they stop just keep going if the military arrest us or worse it just shows they are hiding something.

I am totally with u. lets get organized and stop talking and start acting.

Thork

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 02:21:00 PM »
They will arrest us. The flat earth society is not bigger than the UN nor as well armed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 01:45:23 AM »
This has already been accomplished the Imperial Trans-Antarctic Expedition 1914–17 under the stewardship of Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton, he has been gone some time, and has yet to return.
Perhaps it would be better to make the starting point the Antarctic wall, and then to just come home...... As this has yet to be done.

Edit : As you were, he did come back

Im in anyway :)

Offline JRowe

• Slowly being driven insane by RE nonsense
    • View Profile
    • Dual Earth Theory
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 11:53:36 AM »
Before this is done, I think it would be worth determining which FE model is accurate. Many do include Antarctica. As this mission seems dangerous, we should confirm that it would indeed be worth it.
My DE model explained here.
Open to questions, but if you're curious start there rather than expecting me to explain it all from scratch every time.