How is climate change affecting the Ice Wall?
« on: January 04, 2019, 04:03:56 PM »
Subject says it all. I cant seem to find much information about this.

Offline iamcpc

• View Profile
Re: How is climate change affecting the Ice Wall?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 09:04:22 PM »

There are many flat earth models without an ice wall.

For those models with an ice wall is the Antarctica the same as the ice wall?

This article talks about Antarctica but i think that term is a round earth only term.

https://www.coolantarctica.com/Antarctica%20fact%20file/science/can_you_live_in_antarctica.php

"There are around 66 scientific bases in Antarctica, of which about 37 are occupied year round, the remainder are open during the summer and closed down for winter. There are about 4,000 people through the summer months and about 1,000 overwinter each year."

Offline TomFoolery

• Seeking truth, the flatter the better
    • View Profile
Re: How is climate change affecting the Ice Wall?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 05:19:28 AM »

Well, we're OK for a while now because the ice isn't melting as fast as some say.

As the ice wall melts, the ocean levels rise slightly. But when it melts through and gets a breach, we know that the water will all run off the earth and fall way way way down.
It's not gravity mind you, but it will accelerate downwards and half of the fishes will get lost in space.. you know, not outer space, but the under space. Whatever's under the flat earth.

And we know that air has an electric of magnetic pull downward too because the air pressure is less as you go up in a plane or on a mountain, so once the ice wall is breached, our air will spill over the edge too and half the birdies will also get lost in under-space.

And once a breach starts, first the cold water and air will escape but then the warm air and water from around the equator will work its way out and really melt the rest of the ice wall fast, and it'll all be over in days.

So it's a serious issue. That's the real reason they don't want people exploring Antarctica because  the warmth from their campfires and land rovers and stuff would melt the ice wall faster.

That's why Admiral Byrd always took loads of dry ice whenever he went. Unfortunately breathing all that carbon dioxide kind of made him a little goofy but there you have it.