Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump
« Reply #3060 on: July 08, 2018, 12:20:23 PM »
Trump weakens SJWs by merely existing. His power level must be well over 9000 at this point.

https://archive.is/GeBDI

More like its so depressing that you stop caring.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: July 08, 2018, 05:50:24 PM »
Trump weakens SJWs by merely existing. His power level must be well over 9000 at this point.

Interesting. I've experienced the opposite. Watching fox news at the gym is really giving me the rage I need to up my powerlift game.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: July 09, 2018, 12:47:38 AM »

Interesting. I've experienced the opposite. Watching fox news at the gym is really giving me the rage I need to up my powerlift game.

hmm but your wrists should have crumpled to dust by now, how can you lift anything or even open a jar?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: July 10, 2018, 06:26:09 AM »
He's visiting London this week.
Must remember to take my bottles of piss in tomorrow.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: July 12, 2018, 09:02:01 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/11/628015546/trumps-harsh-words-for-nato-meet-with-pushback-from-republicans-and-democrats

So apparently trump is pissy about the defense spending.  Doesn't understand how said spending works, and seems to be upset that Germany buys gas from Russia.

Oh and he thinks putin is great.

Its really confusing.  Why be upset with Germany?  Alot of European nations use Russia for natural gas.  And since Trump seems to want a good relationship with Russia, I can only assume this is some poor attempt at showing strength before meeting Putin.

"Look, putin, you're a great guy.  So great.  But I can tank your economy by making Germans stop buying gas, so, ya know, get me a good deal."
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: July 12, 2018, 09:57:48 AM »
We don't get to choose America's President. Either we are their friends or we aren't. And if we are, we should be nice to him and suck it up. Disrespecting Trump is disrespecting half of America. The half that likes NASCAR, building crypto-miners and eating squirrel. Arguably the better half.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Rama Set

« Reply #3066 on: July 12, 2018, 10:01:48 AM »
Friends don’t let friends elect Trump.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: July 12, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »
We don't get to choose America's President. Either we are their friends or we aren't. And if we are, we should be nice to him and suck it up. Disrespecting Trump is disrespecting half of America. The half that likes NASCAR, building crypto-miners and eating squirrel. Arguably the better half.
He's actually coming nowhere near central London but am hoping to see the Baby Trump blimp.
Respect is earned and I don't think Trump deserves any. But he is their president so I guess we need to engage with him.
I just hope he manages to restrain himself from grabbing either The Queen or Theresa May by the pussy
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: July 12, 2018, 11:56:22 AM »
Its really confusing.  Why be upset with Germany?  Alot of European nations use Russia for natural gas.
This has been a security concern for decades, and one with a precedent to back it up. Russia uses its gas pipelines to exercise political influence, and they have shut them off before. Trump is not saying anything new or surprising here - he's largely restating the "we need to make ourselves less dependent on Russian gas" trope, except he's doing so in his inflammatory way.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: July 12, 2018, 02:10:05 PM »
Its really confusing.  Why be upset with Germany?  Alot of European nations use Russia for natural gas.
This has been a security concern for decades, and one with a precedent to back it up. Russia uses its gas pipelines to exercise political influence, and they have shut them off before. Trump is not saying anything new or surprising here - he's largely restating the "we need to make ourselves less dependent on Russian gas" trope, except he's doing so in his inflammatory way.
Yes and while it's true, Germany is much MUCH less dependant on Russia than other nations.  They only get about 1/3 of their supply from Russia.  The other 2/3rds are from the Netherlands and Norway.  They even have access to liquid gas to gas processing centers to inject the liquid gas back into the pipeline system so they can import other sources, like from America.  Which might be what Trump wants.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: July 12, 2018, 03:00:48 PM »
I doubt there was much merit to Trump targeting Germany specifically. It's a wonder he doesn't refer to all European nations as France.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: July 12, 2018, 10:18:24 PM »
When your friends send their President, you should be nice to him.

The useful idiots were out again today with banners like "say no to racism, my body my choice, ban trump" whipped up into a state of jabbering self-importance about how their balloon was so clever. Its always the feral left on the streets. The same people that protest about Brexit, protest about Windrush, protest about gay rights. If we would just send the army to shoot those 1000 or so people, there would be no more protests about anything.

What are we supposed to say? No, go home Trump, we aren't talking to you? In the words of Jordan Peterson ... 'there is a word for people you won't talk to, we call them enemies'. I don't think we want to be putting the USA into that category.

Rama Set

« Reply #3072 on: July 12, 2018, 10:34:24 PM »
Hasn’t the EU taken away your internet yet?

Offline Dr David Thork

• View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: July 12, 2018, 11:02:10 PM »
From my cold dead hands.  >o<

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: July 13, 2018, 03:19:22 AM »
I love how torn Thork is on Trump. On the one hand, there's the jingoism, the Americentrism, the casual bashing of anyone he doesn't like (including the British), and the fact that he's essentially the purest representation of the "ugly American" stereotype possible. But on the other hand, there's the willingness to troll and offend anyone, the uncontrolled sexual appetite, the uncanny ability to make himself be the center of attention in any situation, and even just that he's not a liberal. Should Thork support Trump or not? What a dilemma! >o<
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #3075 on: July 13, 2018, 04:43:40 AM »
A close alliance with Russia would be great. We would have world peace until the end of time.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: July 13, 2018, 11:44:48 AM »
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/12/628302253/stormy-daniels-arrested-at-ohio-strip-club

Obvious political bias is obvious.

Like seriously.  Cops just happen to be there and happen to know the 10 year old, never enforced law?  And it just happens to be someone suing the Republican president while in a Republican run city?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: July 13, 2018, 12:11:16 PM »
When your friends send their President, you should be nice to him.

The useful idiots were out again today with banners like "say no to racism, my body my choice, ban trump" whipped up into a state of jabbering self-importance about how their balloon was so clever. Its always the feral left on the streets. The same people that protest about Brexit, protest about Windrush, protest about gay rights. If we would just send the army to shoot those 1000 or so people, there would be no more protests about anything.

What are we supposed to say? No, go home Trump, we aren't talking to you? In the words of Jordan Peterson ... 'there is a word for people you won't talk to, we call them enemies'. I don't think we want to be putting the USA into that category.

Annoyingly I pretty much agree. I can't stand Trump and wish to God he wasn't the POTUS, but he is so whaddaya do? We have to engage with him.
What are they protesting about?
That he's their president? Well I agree, it sucks. But we don't get a vote, waving placards isn't going to get him impeached.
That he's been invited to the UK? He's the POTUS, we can't just ignore that fact.

People have a right to protest but it does seem pretty pointless here, no idea what they're trying to achieve.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: July 15, 2018, 07:16:09 PM »
The "Foes" of America are "competitors".
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/15/629234078/trump-says-he-sees-the-european-union-as-a-foe-of-u-s
So ya know: EU, Russia, China. 
It's good to know that Trump keeps isolating our allies.

Also, his failed understanding of energy supply in Europe is not shocking.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: July 17, 2018, 04:57:22 AM »
Thus just in: Trump Sucks Putin's Dick, says its the strongest, best dick ever.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/629554155/disgraceful-pushover-deeply-troubled-reaction-to-the-trump-putin-summit