Is the Earth flat?
« on: April 23, 2019, 05:33:45 PM »
Hello, I have heard of the Flat Earth Theory, but I myself have never really delved into the evidence and investigations surrounding this theory. I believe the Earth is round, but I have come to this website not to try to prove the Earth is round, but just because I am curious about the Flat Earth Theory. I don't care if you believe if the Earth is flat or a cube or any other shape. Also, I myself am not very scientific, so I'm just interested in knowing the basics.

Thank you! I look forward to reading your responses.

Re: Is the Earth flat?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 08:42:19 PM »
The most common flat Earth theory I have seen is that the map of the Earth is the same as the UN logo (basically), where the north pole is at the center of the world and Antarctica forms a giant wall around the outside to hold the oceans in. I am new to this forum so I am not sure this is what they believe here exactly. The Sun and Moon are pretty much the same size as each other and spin above and not far from the flat plane of the Earth. All NASA photos, videos etc are fake because they are part of a worldwide conspiracy to lie about space. Hope that gives you a good start ;D

Re: Is the Earth flat?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 01:25:44 AM »
Thank you!