Rama Set

Re: Trump
« Reply #7640 on: December 11, 2020, 07:02:02 PM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7641 on: December 11, 2020, 08:22:39 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

« Reply #7642 on: December 11, 2020, 11:55:40 PM »
Jenna Ellis, Constitutional Lawyer, appears to believe the case has merit:

Seventeen State Attorney Generals believe the case has merit.

I named two other constitutional lawyers on the previous page, Jay Sekulow, and Robert Barnes. So it appears to be twenty named constitutional experts vs. the the one named.

please, tell us more.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump/u-s-supreme-court-ends-texas-lawsuit-seeking-to-undo-trump-election-loss-idUSKBN28L2YY
I have visited from prestigious research institutions of the highest caliber, to which only our administrator holds with confidence.

Rama Set

« Reply #7643 on: December 12, 2020, 12:02:34 AM »
Yes, I too look forward to how this is obviously the best possible outcome for Trump.

Offline Snupes

• Planar Moderator
  • Counting wolves in your paranoiac intervals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7644 on: December 12, 2020, 12:04:44 AM »
Trump actually wants the case to be thrown out. Then they can take it to, uh...they can still, like...there was fraud, y’know? Idiot libs. The reeeeeeeal lawsuit is coming! Soon!
There are cigarettes in joints. You don't smoke it by itself.

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7645 on: December 12, 2020, 12:29:47 AM »
Kicked to the curb yet again...

"Supreme Court declines to hear Trump-supported Texas case over election results in four other states"
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/scotus-denied-election-texas-election-suit

Rama Set

« Reply #7646 on: December 12, 2020, 12:36:45 AM »
Kicked to the curb yet again...

"Supreme Court declines to hear Trump-supported Texas case over election results in four other states"
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/scotus-denied-election-texas-election-suit

Already posted, my dude.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #7647 on: December 12, 2020, 12:55:50 AM »
I've certainly become a much more awakened loser. The satanist that run this country have a foothold that won't be broken until the return of Jesus. I feel relieved in knowing the rapture is pre-trib.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7648 on: December 12, 2020, 03:38:39 AM »
Jenna Ellis, Constitutional Lawyer, appears to believe the case has merit:

Seventeen State Attorney Generals believe the case has merit.

I named two other constitutional lawyers on the previous page, Jay Sekulow, and Robert Barnes. So it appears to be twenty named constitutional experts vs. the the one named.

please, tell us more.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump/u-s-supreme-court-ends-texas-lawsuit-seeking-to-undo-trump-election-loss-idUSKBN28L2YY

They didn't decline to hear it based on merit.

Read your own link: "In a brief order, the justices said Texas did not have legal standing to bring the case"

Lack of standing is not lack of merit. Read moar.

Offline Iceman

• where there's smoke there's wires
    • View Profile
« Reply #7649 on: December 12, 2020, 03:46:28 AM »
It's ok guys, this is another one of those good losses for Donnie's team...

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7650 on: December 12, 2020, 04:58:15 AM »
It has been the first time about twenty states directly joined together to support Trump and object to the election on very visible national level. It is pretty good for this to have happened than Texas not to have bothered at all. This is now visible on a meteoric level. Republican support is coalescing.

Texas Reps even now suggesting: “Perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”

Such support and conflict would make some things more likely to happen. This visibility means that if Republican legislature were to take direct action on their electors in some states, it is more likely to have support among their Republican constituents. If it comes to the possible one vote per state situation in Congress, the R state majority are more likely to vote R. If military claims interference by international actors on the 18th, more support. Anything that could happen in favor of Trump will have more support for direct action.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 05:21:13 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7651 on: December 12, 2020, 05:33:23 AM »
It has been the first time about twenty states directly joined together to support Trump and object to the election on very visible national level. It is pretty good for this to have happened than Texas not to have bothered at all. This is now visible on a meteoric level. Republican support is coalescing.

Texas Reps even now suggesting: “Perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.”

Such support and conflict would make some things more likely to happen. This visibility means that if Republican legislature were to take direct action on their electors in some states, it is more likely to have support among their Republican constituents. If it comes to the possible one vote per state situation in Congress, the R state majority are more likely to vote R. If military claims interference by international actors on the 18th, more support. Anything that could happen in favor of Trump will have more support for direct action.

Tom.
You are a Traitor to America.
I hope you are prepared to recieve the consequences of that should war break out. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7652 on: December 12, 2020, 06:09:06 AM »
Tom.
I hope you are prepared to recieve the consequences of that should war break out.

Nah. There will not be a war. Dems can't bother to show up to Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton appearances. They won't fight a war.

What oppression or way of life are the Dems supposed to fight for? Are they going  to fight for the right for transgenders to use the wrong bathroom? Defund the police? Lol, no. They are more likely to admit that it could have been fraudulent than put their life on the line.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 06:32:23 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #7653 on: December 12, 2020, 06:33:41 AM »
Republican politicians are falling in line behind Trump because he (inexplicably) continues to command near-unanimous loyalty among Republicans. They don't really believe that he won the election, and of course they're not interested in actually seceding from the nation for the sake of a greedy huckster's ego and self-enrichment.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #7654 on: December 12, 2020, 06:50:48 AM »
Not sure what to make of this, but interesting polling data, or maybe not, considering the source and considering Trump support among Trumpsters. I especially don't get the 'weakening' v 'strengthening' bit. He's weakening democracy by contesting, yet the election was stolen?

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7655 on: December 12, 2020, 07:50:24 AM »
It's ok guys, this is another one of those good losses for Donnie's team...
This has been Tom over the last month

Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7656 on: December 12, 2020, 07:55:31 AM »
Tom.

Nah. There will not be a war. Dems can't bother to show up to Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton appearances. They won't fight a war.

What oppression or way of life are the Dems supposed to fight for? Are they going  to fight for the right for transgenders to use the wrong bathroom? Defund the police? Lol, no. They are more likely to admit that it could have been fraudulent than put their life on the line.

Oh, so just a bloodless coup?  Oh wait no, it'll be a few nuts firing off guns and being killed by police in an hour?

Haven't you rallied that liberals the the more violent ones?  Some do have guns.  And I'm pretty sure they're gonna fight back if Trump and his supporters try to take unlawful control of the government.

The military, under Biden, will fight as well. 

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #7657 on: December 12, 2020, 08:00:44 AM »
There will not be a war. Dems can't bother to show up to Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton appearances. They won't fight a war.

They won't need to. Maskless republicans are dropping like flies at the moment. It seems COVID will fight it for them.

Do you still not get it, Tom? There's a global pandemic raging, and the way to stop it is to stop the spread between humans.

There will not be a war. Dems can't bother to show up to Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton appearances. They won't fight a war.

"Those limp-wristed libtards won't put up their fists and fight us, so WE WIN!"

They didn't decline to hear it based on merit. Lack of standing is not lack of merit. Read moar.

My impression is that all nine justices reject the suit, with seven refusing to hear the case AT ALL, and two stating that they would hear it, but would still deny relief (presumably, on its 'merit')
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:44:17 AM by Tumeni »
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7658 on: December 12, 2020, 10:22:42 AM »
Sky News: Supreme Court will decide next US President

Lots of fraud, questions, Supreme Court will likely decide.

Looks like they won't.  The states have no standing in the case.  All that this has done is make people angry and waste time.  You'd think they would have done this in a way that the court coukd not reject it based on standing but, well, they did.

Rama Set

« Reply #7659 on: December 12, 2020, 11:37:11 AM »
So now Powell is applying for SCOTUSSs to hear her case. The decision to be dismissed for lack of standing will be upheld. No judge will examine her shitty evidence formally. Fringe conservatives will continue to radicalize. It’s going to be a dark time until Jan. 20th