Offline Spycrab

• Wait what's going on I fell asleep.
    • View Profile
Chemtrails and Toothpaste
« on: April 06, 2018, 01:43:56 PM »
So a common theory around these parts, that happens to coincide with the flat earth is Chemtrails and Geo-engineering.
The governments are seeding the skies with mind-warping chemicals that trick us into believing things, and they're polluting the water with them too.
Yeah, no.
I've heard cases for flouride, flourine, and flourite, though that could easily be some unfortunate typos.
They have a point, the governments are tainting our water supply with flouride in a dastardly plot to reduce tooth decay.
That's what it does. It's a teeth cleaner.
Also, in the actual conspiracy theory, if they did poison the air with this, don't they breathe the same air as us? If anything they'd be poisoning themselves too.
And how does a chemical make you brainwashed? Oxygen isn't whispering dark secrets in your ear. You aren't going to go mad from the Silicon in your computers, and whatever flourine/flourite/baking flour they're putting in the skies doesn't make the earth any flatter.

As for the cloud lines, you're thinking of contrails. It's water condensing behind the wings as the air on top of them collides with the air below.
Clouds form around them, since water droplets in the air want to come together into clouds, and there's already a perfectly good cloud nearby to join.
If you've owned a plane you would know this. It happens to all of them, given the right humidity. Your backyard puddle jumper isn't warping the minds of the misled masses, it's just flying.

Of course, if I'm mistaken, there's a perfectly good reply button to tell me how wrong and stupid I am. ;)
The espionage crustacean strikes again.
Spycrab, you're the best memeber on the fora. Thank you for being born.

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: Chemtrails and Toothpaste
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 02:14:48 PM »
SpaceX rockets produce temporary contrails as they ascend, showing that it's merely interaction of hot exhaust and localised atmospherics

=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »
They have a point, the governments are tainting our water supply with flouride in a dastardly plot to reduce tooth decay.
That's what it does. It's a teeth cleaner.

Not that I support any of these theories, but fluoride for cleaning teeth is meant to be topical. Ingesting "too much" fluoride has been linked to causing thyroid problems.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 03:55:18 PM »
So a common theory around these parts, that happens to coincide with the flat earth is Chemtrails and Geo-engineering.
No, it isn't. Stop being wrong and stupid and conflating us with every idea you personally disagree with.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »
In adults, fluoride is topical. Fluoride in water is meant to become part of the structure of teeth that are growing in small humans. Fluoride internally consumed becomes part of the tooth enamel and makes it much stronger.

If you don't have fluoride in your water, parents can get fluoride tablets to give their kids to help build strong teeth. I think it's most important from ages 0-6 or so, but I haven't dealt with this in years.

Also, Pete: "Stop being wrong and stupid" - oh how I wish that worked like a magic incantation in so many areas of my life.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 04:33:55 PM »
Also, Pete: "Stop being wrong and stupid" - oh how I wish that worked like a magic incantation in so many areas of my life.
Have you considered reading the OP?

Of course, if I'm mistaken, there's a perfectly good reply button to tell me how wrong and stupid I am. ;)

Either lighten up, or start paying attention. Either will go a long way.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Offline Spycrab

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 04:35:56 PM »
No, it isn't. Stop being wrong and stupid and conflating us with every idea you personally disagree with.
I'm not conflating mi amigo, just wrong and stupid.
Could've sworn people discussed that on the forums and used it as a FE argument, but my mistake. Sorry Pete.
On the other hand, things are being changed, as the Department of Health and Human Services has reduced their recommendations of water fluoride content from 1.2 to 0.7 mg/L to less than 0.7 mg/L, and many argue it needs to go even lower. Your thyroids will be safe soon.
http://www.newsweek.com/us-government-recommends-lower-level-fluoride-water-325760

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 06:48:26 AM »
Have you considered reading the OP?

Either lighten up, or start paying attention. Either will go a long way.

I was trying to be light - I was saying I wish I could have a magic wand and make all the stupid people in my life stop being wrong and stupid.

Offline Parallax

• Disciple of Dr Rowbotham
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 01:27:30 PM »
It's not a common theory round these parts. Fluoride in water has nothing to do with flat earth whatsoever.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 01:47:54 PM »
Fluoride is a highly toxic compound and anytime the .gov is pouring bags of the crap in my water then I prefer to filter it back out. I've taken the fluoride out of my drinking water for close to 7 years now and see the flat horizon much much clearer. How's the alzheimer's epidemic working out for you?

If you grew up in the 60's and 70's you would remember blue skies and no chemtrails. Instead, today you're still living in mommys, basement playing on the internet all day.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 06:19:55 PM »
There are about 20 times as many commercial airline flights today as there were in 1965.

Macarios

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 06:53:39 PM »
Fluoride is a highly toxic compound and anytime the .gov is pouring bags of the crap in my water then I prefer to filter it back out.

You are victim of bottled-water-sellers propaganda.

There are many different fluorides with completely different characteristics.
Just like Edison's propaganda against alternating currents, making Tesla doing those public demonstrations.

Here is the list of fluorides: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Fluorides

Which one are you complainig against?
Pick some. :)

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 11:15:29 PM »
Fluoride is a highly toxic compound and anytime the .gov is pouring bags of the crap in my water then I prefer to filter it back out. I've taken the fluoride out of my drinking water for close to 7 years now and see the flat horizon much much clearer. How's the alzheimer's epidemic working out for you?

If you grew up in the 60's and 70's you would remember blue skies and no chemtrails. Instead, today you're still living in mommys, basement playing on the internet all day.

Yeah...chemtrails.  Just no.
Pic from the 70's. What are those lines in the sky???
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 11:39:10 PM »

El Stinky are you a .gov plant on this site? Couple things gave it away, one I have been going to the Las Vegas Hilton since ELViS was alive and performing there. Two the light pole is bent in the foreground meaning the picture has been doctored by the globalist to fool the gullible chemtrail sniffers.

This picture is of the LV Hilton with a second building overlayed, chemtrails added for fun, for the James Bond movie.
Nice try stinker, you have now proved to the world your "Evil" ways....So easy to slay !
https://jamesbondlocations.blogspot.com/2012/05/whyte-house-las-vegas-hilton.html
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 12:32:09 AM »
It's not a common theory round these parts. Fluoride in water has nothing to do with flat earth whatsoever.

Round these parts...hmm ok but maybe ignorance plays a role? Anything to dumb one down and not question or be able to think allows, the powers that be, to force feed your mind with garbage, like the round earth quackery. We all know that sleep is important to ones health but some may not know the effects on sleep heavy metals like aluminium have on sleep. Our pineal gland it seems clears bad chems from our brains during sleep by supplying sulfer to it. When these metals are introduced in quantity they stop the sulfer production and the pineal gland begins to calcify, disrupting our cleansing sleep cycle. Studies show things like autism and alzheimers are bi-products of this imbalance (both imo at epidemic stage).

Evil has dumbed all down, made you swallow the drugs, taught you the lies but there is hope and freedom. His name is Jesus Christ !

slash ----->>>>>>> sorry was that your ear?  Chemtrail and toothpaste with fluoride are slow death.

Read all about it: http://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org/pineal-gland-disrupted-heavy-metals-glyphosate/

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 03:45:42 AM »

El Stinky are you a .gov plant on this site? Couple things gave it away, one I have been going to the Las Vegas Hilton since ELViS was alive and performing there. Two the light pole is bent in the foreground meaning the picture has been doctored by the globalist to fool the gullible chemtrail sniffers.

This picture is of the LV Hilton with a second building overlayed, chemtrails added for fun, for the James Bond movie.
Nice try stinker, you have now proved to the world your "Evil" ways....So easy to slay !
https://jamesbondlocations.blogspot.com/2012/05/whyte-house-las-vegas-hilton.html

LOL - it is just an old picture. I did an image search on 1970s sky. You should get back on your meds.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Spycrab

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2018, 02:25:24 PM »

Round these parts...hmm ok but maybe ignorance plays a role? Anything to dumb one down and not question or be able to think allows, the powers that be, to force feed your mind with garbage, like the round earth quackery. We all know that sleep is important to ones health but some may not know the effects on sleep heavy metals like aluminium have on sleep. Our pineal gland it seems clears bad chems from our brains during sleep by supplying sulfer to it. When these metals are introduced in quantity they stop the sulfer production and the pineal gland begins to calcify, disrupting our cleansing sleep cycle. Studies show things like autism and alzheimers are bi-products of this imbalance (both imo at epidemic stage).

Evil has dumbed all down, made you swallow the drugs, taught you the lies but there is hope and freedom. His name is Jesus Christ !

slash ----->>>>>>> sorry was that your ear?  Chemtrail and toothpaste with fluoride are slow death.

Read all about it: http://thegoodlylawfulsociety.org/pineal-gland-disrupted-heavy-metals-glyphosate/

Primarily, I'm disappointed in you, J-man, if you do agree with this article that vaccines cause autism, which is provably wrong, but also it undermines this site's credibility a smidgen, wouldn't you agree?
Not only that, but you preach that the government is lying to us and that the truth is out there, basically that our blind faith is our downfall, yet you also display that same blind faith in your god. Jesus will not solve anything. he died nearly two millennia ago. Your faith is backed by nothing more than a book rich in cobwebs, not truths.

Granted you are probably stuck in your ways, and my self deprecating text and signature may dilute my contribution's worth to you, but you preach lies my dude. As one of those icky atheists, god has done nothing for me and I do not expect him to, for he is merely an illusion created by sad people looking for an explanation to the mysteries of the universe. No empirical evidence, as they say.

Also, you seem to be dodging my questions. You talk a lot about how nano particles (Chemtrails) are poisoning us but have not responded to my numerous inquiries on the subject.
Well, J-man...
Have you observed any of this?
Can you link to anyone who has?
What are these nano particles made of? Aluminum oxide?
Where are they manufactured? Do they form naturally?
How are they distributed? Are they distributed?
Are they spread equally? By whom?
Where are the most/least of them?
How do they function? Who invented them?
What do they do within the body to poison someone?
How to aviod them if they are in the air? Can they be avoided?

Here's the full discussion: https://forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=8978.100

If you're so knowledgeable on the subject, please enlighten me. ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 03:49:12 PM by Spycrab »