Offline truth

• View Profile
it all begin with the will...
« on: November 30, 2016, 12:23:58 AM »
Those round earthers - have formulas after formulas to claim the earth is round, so they have every basis to claim the earth is round because they found formulas to every flaw, such as:the earth is tilted, the moon orbit is tilted - you can do it for every kind of module, you can provide formulas for every kind of module and for centuries based all the world according to the module.
So measurements are based according to the modules therefore don't try to prove flat earth through measurements, they are already corrupted.

I have my measurements - I looked into one of the satellites famous maps and calculate within my head and emotion if the measurements are valid. and they are not - try it yourself, walk for 200 meters according to satellite map and tell yourself if you walked 200 meter.
Look before you walk this distance and see if it really look like 200 meters - I am telling you, I looked a 200 meters distance according to satellites and it looked like 1km at least.

My theory: the vastness of space, earthly space is stretching while you walk and proceed in space, this means that a building you look at is not exactly how it looks and how much space it take.
when you walk your vision and your timing is in slow-motion but if you look behind you, you may see you have walked much more than if you look forward.

Offline truth

• View Profile
Re: it all begin with the will...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:28:01 AM »
The will is the beginning of earth therefore earth is called in German welt - will let - approving the will,
the world is based on and all his halls based on the round earth theory - you cannot use the same method of round earth to approve flat earth, you have to be wiser.

Your vision is distorted. when you were a child the world seems bigger because your vision hadn't spoiled yet, but when you grow up your vision going according to earth's will.
When you see a building which is 30 meters high it may seem to you like a 100 meters high.
The space, the earthly space is full of visionary distortion allow you unnoticing the true measures and scales of your landscapes.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:31:14 AM »
The measurements of satellites in few meters might be right, but when you proceed in space they are getting lost because space is changing while you walk,all around you.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 12:34:46 AM »
The world was built to serve the idea of round earth and all of his implications and the big idea is make people be united.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
Those round earthers - have formulas after formulas to claim the earth is round, so they have every basis to claim the earth is round because they found formulas to every flaw, such as:the earth is tilted, the moon orbit is tilted - you can do it for every kind of module, you can provide formulas for every kind of module and for centuries based all the world according to the module.

I don't need formulas and equations to tell me that
  • A sunrise looks like the sun rising up from behind something - the horizon.

• A sunset looks like the sun sinking down from behind something - the horizon.

• The same for the moon rising and setting.

• The sun staying exactly the same size from dawn to dusk implies either that is distance from me does not change, or that it must be a tremendous distance away.

No Flat Earther has come up any reasonable explanations for these simple observations, let alone so many others that need a bit of background to appreciate.

There are lots more observations that require simple well-known measurements that do not fit a flat surface.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 01:45:51 AM »

• The sun staying exactly the same size from dawn to dusk implies either that is distance from me does not change, or that it must be a tremendous distance away.

No Flat Earther has come up any reasonable explanations for these simple observations, let alone so many others that need a bit of background to appreciate.

There are lots more observations that require simple well-known measurements that do not fit a flat surface.
If you believe in something higher than you, powerful than you, that can fulfill your wishes by simple tricks of vision you can understand there are plenty ways you can explain those observations.

The world is working for you, you should ask why you came here at first, and understand to enjoy the life.

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 02:59:44 AM »
Did İntikam take over somebody else's user name?

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 03:16:50 AM »
Did İntikam take over somebody else's user name?
Not yet.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 04:02:45 AM »

If you believe in something higher than you, powerful than you, that can fulfill your wishes by simple tricks of vision you can understand there are plenty ways you can explain those observations.

The world is working for you, you should ask why you came here at first, and understand to enjoy the life.

So sunrises and sunsets are "simple tricks of vision".

If you know how "you can explain those observations" without imaginary "perspective" and impossible "refraction",

be my guest! Explain it to me!

And while you are at it explain how the sun can rise well south of east here (I know, I see it do it, and even checked it on a good compass) when at sunrise, the sun on your Flat Earth is well to the north of north-east.

So sorry to bring actual facts into the argument, but whether you like it or not, that is what happens.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 08:38:40 AM »
Rab! Sometimes we have to learn to pick battles that are winnable, lest we end up beating our brains out on the doors of a mental asylum.
When we have someone (like the good people here, Inti, etc.) who have heard "How stupid can you get?" and took it as a personal challenge instead of a question, mixed gods/fairies/whatever with bad education and mistaken incredulity for reason, point them to the counter wiki and go watch a good film. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:18:38 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline truth

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 08:42:51 AM »

Rab! Sometimes we have to learn to pick battles that are winnable, lest we end up beating our brains out on the doors of a mental asylum.
When we have someone (like the good people here, Inti, etc.) who have heard "How stupid can you get?" and took it as a personal challenge instead of a question, mixed gods/fairies/whatever with bad education and mistake incredulity for reason, point them to the counter wiki and go watch a good film.
Your English is nonsense, your grammar might be perfect, your vocabulary might be just fine, your English is nonsense.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 08:54:10 AM »

When we have someone (like the good people here, Inti, etc.) who have heard "How stupid can you get?" and took it as a personal challenge instead of a question, mixed gods/fairies/whatever with bad education and mistake incredulity for reason, point them to the counter wiki and go watch a good film.
Your English is nonsense, your grammar might be perfect, your vocabulary might be just fine, your English is nonsense.

I don't know what your problem is, but I can understand what Jura-Glenlivet said a lot more clearly than I can fathom your meaning, but I fear she is correct.

Bye, bye!

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 09:12:17 AM »

For lack of a better response, I Haiku'd your comment.

Your vocab is fine
your grammar might be perfect
Your words are nonsense

Edit: Bonus Haiku!

Truth looks at the world
His mind's eye sees something else
Will it change for him?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:22:35 AM by TotesNotReptilian »

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 10:14:53 AM »

It's the Nephilim to English translator I use.

Here on the surface
of the Earth, I spend my time
waiting for my ride.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:21:43 AM by Jura-Glenlivet »
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2016, 10:56:00 AM »

Here on the surface
waiting for my ride.
Google translate can't handle the language of "the fallen ones".

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2016, 12:06:23 PM »

Here on the surface
waiting for my ride.
Google translate can't handle the language of "the fallen ones".

No, it’s based on a proto-Atlantean base code, needed to cope after that Babel incident, but it’s glitched, (multidimensional resonance flux, apparently), so it keeps sneaking in coded messages to the fucking Templars.

Flat Earth returned,
Siren from the dark ages,
It is such a ball

(getting into this Totes')
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 12:24:19 PM by Jura-Glenlivet »

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2016, 06:32:31 PM »

Oh, what have I done?
A new monster roams the night
Of poetry formed!

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2016, 09:07:51 PM »
Haikus suck

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2016, 10:53:04 PM »
Haikus suck
"Japanese haiku are normally written in one line, while English language haiku are traditionally separated into three lines.
In Japanese, nouns do not have different singular and plural forms, so "haiku" is used as both a singular and plural noun in English as well."
          from my  ;D vast knowledge  ;D of Nippon culture  ::) (Dr Google, PhD in Everything).

But then so much modern "poetry" seems the same only much longer.

At least haiku has a distinct advantage in the the  ;) end is very close to the beginning  ;)!

There is the saying "I'm a poet and don't no'it", well "I'm NOT a poet, and thankfully do no'it".

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2016, 11:38:01 PM »
Haikus suck

Poor TheTruthIsOnHere.
Down his cheek rolls a sad tear.
Since you don't like Haiku,
Will this limerick do?
To spread some pre-holiday cheer?