Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
Re: Convex Earth Documentary
« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2018, 01:35:26 PM »
I can't speak to that. I don't know what they were or were not saying about the video. I don't follow them every day. In the video I provided they claim to have just been saying "lets wait and learn more."

Take a look at channel "Astro Not"

Three days ago, "Hi-Tech Science Documentary proves FLAT Earth" - "Irrefutable scientific proof: our Earth is FLAT.
The Results from the experiments of the Terra Convexa Documentary "

Today "Convex Earthers interview Alien in a bush - hilarious!" - mocking the SAME 'documentary' team.... with no attempt to delete the previous video, apparently ...
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2018, 02:12:53 PM »
I can't speak to that. I don't know what they were or were not saying about the video. I don't follow them every day. In the video I provided they claim to have just been saying "lets wait and learn more."

Three days ago, "Hi-Tech Science Documentary proves FLAT Earth" - "Irrefutable scientific proof: our Earth is FLAT.

Today "Convex Earthers interview Alien in a bush - hilarious!" - mocking the SAME 'documentary' team.... with no attempt to delete the previous video, apparently ...

That tells me that they were able to self correct and conduct their investigations reasonably.

Perhaps most flat earthers are just honest and its not all a big hoax?

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2018, 02:40:12 PM »

That tells me that they were able to self correct and conduct their investigations reasonably.

Funny, it tells me they jumped on this idea without any investigation and had to backtrack once the truth came out. Kinda like you should have done.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2018, 03:00:37 PM »

Except that you showed only one side of this, without reference to the uncorrected version, presenting a distorted view of the sequence of events...
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2018, 03:18:25 PM »

Except that you showed only one side of this, without reference to the uncorrected version, presenting a distorted view of the sequence of events...

I posted a video in which Globe Busters admitted they were wrong about endorsing the video. That tells us exactly what happened.

Are you just looking to start arguments about anything you can?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:21:44 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2018, 03:55:11 PM »

I posted a video in which Globe Busters admitted they were wrong about endorsing the video. That tells us exactly what happened.

Are you just looking to start arguments about anything you can?
How's the map coming along?

« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2018, 07:01:55 AM »

What it shows is a complete lack of ability (or will) to carry out basic research on sources of 'information' that support their bias.

Perhaps flat earth is just a hoax by a few a-holes that relies on the lack of judgement present in FE followers?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2018, 04:30:01 PM »

What it shows is a complete lack of ability (or will) to carry out basic research on sources of 'information' that support their bias.

Perhaps flat earth is just a hoax by a few a-holes that relies on the lack of judgement present in FE followers?

What are you talking about? I posted the trailer that I found and we researched into its background here on this forum. You saw it for yourself.

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2018, 04:45:11 PM »

What are you talking about? I posted the trailer that I found and we researched into its background here on this forum. You saw it for yourself.

Yeah, sure Tom, you go for that story if it makes you feel better.

Meanwhile others can just read through the early posts on this thread and see what actually happened.