totallackey

Pete is behaving irrationally...PART TWO!
« on: July 16, 2018, 11:20:01 AM »
My reason for rejecting it is that I believe space travel is impossible.
This is where I have a problem with the FE mentality. You believe in a flat earth and your FE model means space travel is impossible.
It is apparent to all your problem lies not with "FE mentality": rather, it concerns a lack of simple reading comprehension and unbelievable leaps toward unfounded conclusions.

There is nothing about "FE mentality" demanding schpayzze travel to be an impossibility.

There ARE MANY RE-tards who claim schpayzze travel is an impossibility; indeed, I would venture there are MORE RE-tards who claim schpayzze travel is bogus.

JRowe never made a connection between imaginary schpayzze travel and FE or DET.

As far as the OP is concerned, I will be performing a very simple experiment in the next few days to see for myself.

I will post the results here.
In response, Pete posts:
There ARE MANY RE-tards who claim schpayzze travel is an impossibility; indeed, I would venture there are MORE RE-tards who claim schpayzze travel is bogus.
TL, we talked about this. You're not allowed to personally attack your opponents in the upper fora. If you cannot argue your case respectfully, take it to Angry Ranting.

This is your second warning on this issue. As per the rules, short bans may follow from now on.
First, we are not talking.

B, which opponent did I attack?

III, learn to read for cryin' out loud!

Rama Set

Re: Pete is behaving irrationally...PART TWO!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 12:07:13 PM »
All REers at once. This isn’t that hard. Don’t personally insult people. Insult their ideas of you want to do something totally unproductive, calling someone a “retard” is not welcome in the upper fora. You can easily go down to AR and call anyone anything you want (even Trump) with no repercussions.

totallackey

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 12:32:39 PM »
All REers at once. This isn’t that hard. Don’t personally insult people. Insult their ideas of you want to do something totally unproductive, calling someone a “retard” is not welcome in the upper fora. You can easily go down to AR and call anyone anything you want (even Trump) with no repercussions.
It must be hard as I did not make any attacks against any RE.

I made a statement regarding the fact there are those holding to the impossibility of schpayzze travel who are not FE.

I did not insult anyone here with my comment and I defy you to point out where I did so in my post.

Rama Set

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 12:43:48 PM »
You can try and dance all you want but the epithet RE-tard, clearly denotes that people who believe in a RE are retarded. It’s pretty simple. If you didn’t use that term, there wouldn’t be any warning.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 01:09:02 PM »
Rama has pretty much covered everything I could say here. TL, the forum rules or execution thereof won't change just because you cry about me being "irrational". To my mind, you are not discussing ideas, but rather you're focusing on attacking individuals by resorting to kindergarten-talk. "Oooh SCHPAYYYUUZ XD RE-TARD" it not upper-fora material. You can either take it to Angry Ranting or cut it out entirely - either option is within the rules and suits me just fine.

I'll let you off the hook for the last time here. Next time, I'll start flexing my ban-guns.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 01:10:39 PM by Pete Svarrior »
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

BillO

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 01:18:00 PM »
But the moderators are allowed to call one poster smug and tell another to 'fxxk  off'.

Okay.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 01:19:00 PM »
But the moderators are allowed to call one poster smug and tell another to 'fxxk  off'.
In AR and CN - obviously. Elsewhere - depends on the context. This applies equally to all members, as per the rules/manifesto.

totallackey

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »
Rama has pretty much covered everything I could say here. TL, the forum rules or execution thereof won't change just because you cry about me being "irrational". To my mind, you are not discussing ideas, but rather you're focusing on attacking individuals by resorting to kindergarten-talk. "Oooh SCHPAYYYUUZ XD RE-TARD" it not upper-fora material. You can either take it to Angry Ranting or cut it out entirely - either option is within the rules and suits me just fine.

I'll let you off the hook for the last time here. Next time, I'll start flexing my ban-guns.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, Pete...

Blah, blah, blah, Pete...

So, the AllAroundtheWorld gets to "shoehorn," the view that it is merely FE adherents who subscribe to "schpayyze flight." is a myth and that is not an insult?

Where was the warning for that?

I factually point out there are RE adherents who also believe schpayzze flight is hoakum and there (by extension of set comparisons) are MORE RE than FE who hold that schpayzze flight is hoakum and I get warned?

You write, "To my mind you are not discussing ideas..."

AllAroundtheWorld brought up the idea and I wrote about that specific idea...

I suggest you ask for a refund and/or check the return policy concerning minds as it is evident you are in need of assistance.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »
So, the AllAroundtheWorld gets to "shoehorn," the view that it is merely FE adherents who subscribe to "schpayyze flight." is a myth and that is not an insult?

Where was the warning for that?
I saw no reports to that effect - perhaps you accidentally forgot to submit it?

I also don't know what you mean by "schpayyze flight" - you seem to say it a lot, but it seems to refer to many other things than just spaceflight. Perhaps if you start speaking English, we'll have an easier time addressing your query.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2018, 04:06:21 PM »
Don't call people retards in upper forums and Pete will stop bothering you. Seems like a pretty simple solution to a problem that really shouldn't exist.

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2018, 03:24:04 PM »
What about Demons? I would think RE peeps would wear it as a badge of honor?

I consider myself a retard in the eyes of many but not a demon.

Seems to me, we have two categories of individuals. If you're a RE and are called a retard, one should just brush it off as, the pot calling the kettle black.

I will continue to slay the demons that reside on a footstool here.
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.