Amateur Rocket collision with Earth's Dome!
« on: January 02, 2017, 02:01:28 PM »
There's an interesting experiment that may have given us some clue on how the Earth might actually look like.

What do you guys think?

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
Re: Amateur Rocket collision with Earth's Dome!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 03:54:03 AM »
There's an interesting experiment that may have given us some clue on how the Earth might actually look like.

What do you guys think?
??? A dome at 73 miles, or whatever? What height are the sun, moon, planets and stars on the flat earth?  ???
You have a guess at what I think on the idea of a globe at that height.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 04:24:10 AM »
What do you guys think?

Well, since you asked...

I think if one is going to claim that video evidence exists, one should include that evidence in one's video.

I think the fact that the link to the supposed video evidence goes nowhere, tells me all I need to know about that "evidence"
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 08:21:51 AM »
What do you guys think?

Well, since you asked...

I think if one is going to claim that video evidence exists, one should include that evidence in one's video.

I think the fact that the link to the supposed video evidence goes nowhere, tells me all I need to know about that "evidence"
Yup, including the fact that CSXT never mentioned anything about the claims in the video. I'm pretty sure that a bunch of amateurs building a rocket would come forth with this information if it actually happened.

This is just another one of "those videos".
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.