Re: US election results
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2014, 06:23:29 AM »
Well, welcome to Iowa. We just elected Joni Ernst as a Senator, a fucking Sarah Palinesque tea party whore with brains. Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot with the IQ of a five year old. Joni Ernst has all the same views as Palin, but is much more dangerous than Palin because she actually has brains, and if given too much lead time, will pound this State back into the fucking Stone Age.

The Rethugs basically swept every single office in the entire State. The Left got royally fucked, and no Vaseline was even offered along the way. It was quite horrid, really. All I can say is that, come two years from now, when the Rethugs have managed to fuck things up even more, as they always do, the people of this fucktarded state will have no one to blame but themselves. So, I shall just sit quietly for the next few years and read my Marx, Engels, and Lenin, and let things play out, and write, and watch the state fall apart, and then, when the time is write, strike whilst the iron is hot.

When that time comes, you'll see me on the front lines, organising, fighting the good fight, as a good Communist does.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2014, 06:25:57 AM »
>jew
>communist

But muh shekels

Online Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2014, 01:43:18 PM »
Yaakov is just peeved that he wasn't born into the chosen group of Jewish banking overlords. He is a very low ranking Jew (a Jewb).

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2014, 02:04:45 PM »
Well, there isn't any doubt of that. No Baron Rothschild here!

Thork

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2014, 08:45:54 PM »
Every bit as greedy and inbred, but no money. Tough break.

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2014, 09:53:26 PM »
THORK, I would encourage you to go and engage in coitus with your nearest female relative, thus continuing the inbred line from which which you so obviously derive your charming traits. Jackass.

Thork

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2014, 09:56:47 PM »
Ron Paul is an idiot. I do life acouple ofhis policies, butstill.

Yeah, but he is monolithic with his policies. At least with Ron Paul you'd know exactly the stance on each issue that you voted into office. The other candidates come and go with the tides.
Ron Paul would have shut down the Fed. You have no idea how much he would have raised your standard of living. Instead you voted for Obamacare. Muppets.

THORK, I would encourage you to go and engage in coitus with your nearest female relative, thus continuing the inbred line from which which you so obviously derive your charming traits. Jackass.
Of course you'd encourage it, but its not part of our culture. You have to respect our differences.

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2014, 10:21:14 PM »
Its definitely a part of yours. How else do you believe the earth is fucking flat?

Thork

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2014, 10:23:27 PM »
Its definitely a part of yours. How else do you believe the earth is fucking flat, you idiot?
Zetetic Observation. The real clues for inbreeding are a hook nose, jewfro hair, poor sporting credentials and religious suggestibility.

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2014, 10:24:47 PM »
So, we have a Nazi on our hands. Great. Hello, Hitler. How are you today, fucktard?

Thork

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
You make a good case for his policies. I can't help thinking people threw the baby out with the bath water. He got a lot of things right.

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2014, 10:28:09 PM »
And zetetic observation never got anyone anywhere, as we have proved in these fora I don't know how many times. Lets face it. You, and the other flat earthers here, are schmucks. Its fun to watch you implode though. And you make a good case for euthanasia of the retarded. Thork, you are truly the abortion that lived.

Thork

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2014, 10:32:23 PM »
Except you know I'm not retarted. Bothers you, doesn't it? Someone smart that disagrees with almost everything you believe in.

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2014, 10:36:47 PM »
Except you believe the earth is flat. that makes you a fucktard. and you can't spell. so yes, you are a fucktard. I have to go. but have a good night being, as you always are, a fucktard.

Thork

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2014, 10:42:02 PM »
I know what a meme is. Even kids understand memes ... but it still passes you by.

Anyway, being as we seem to have exhausted your vocabulary for another day, its best you go have a lie down. Cuddle up to your sister.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2014, 11:08:24 PM »
Except you believe the earth is flat. that makes you a fucktard. and you can't spell. so yes, you are a fucktard. I have to go. but have a good night being, as you always are, a fucktard.

This is literally the same thing you have been warned about and twice banned for as Yaakov. Have a couple weeks off.

Offline Pete Svarrior

• e
  • Planar Moderator
  • (◕˽ ◕ ✿)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2014, 11:20:29 PM »
To be fair, this was a back-and-forth started by Thork. I don't disagree with banning Yaakov, but Thork needs at least a warning.

So, *ahem*, Thork, please don't do that again. We'll have to start banning you on further infractions.
Read the FAQ before asking your question - chances are we already addressed it.
Follow the Flat Earth Society on Twitter and Facebook!

If we are not speculating then we must assume

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2014, 04:27:30 AM »
A warning? Seriously? That's all? Real fair! He insulted me personally, and all Jews extensively, and a warning is all he gets? I find that vaguely unfair at best, and hypocritical at worst. I won't contest Yonah's banning either, but this is ridiculous. Anyone can insult me at any time, for any reason at all, and nothing is done besides a toothless warning. I respond and get the shit kicked out of me. I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators have a reason to hate me personally, or hate Jews generally. In either case, I'm deeply insulted. This is the one of the first times I've dealt with blatant mistreatment of me based on the fact that I'm a Jew. I mean sure, I've dealt with it in white trash down South and occasionally here in Iowa, but never before on a supposedly civilised message board.

From Thork, I don't expect better. Given where he is at on the scale of human development, I ought to have expected the shit I got.  But I expected better of the moderators on this site. My feelings are actually hurt, and I didn't expect that at all. I don't expect perfection from anybody. That is unfair. But I do expect an attempt to be reasonable on the part of the Censors, as much as they want me to be reasonable. If I am not permitted to behave in certain ways, then why are others? And WHY am I being treated differently? The only reason that I can see, since so many here are insulting me for being Jewish, is for that. It seems the moderators have no problem with that insult, but any other, well God forbid!

Basically, it comes down to this question: are the moderators anti-Semitic? And if so, how far and how deep does that feeling run? It seems to me that it runs pretty damn deep at this point. They have allowed every kind of insult on that level to flourish, but any other kind they punish strictly. I have to go give the wife some TLC, but I would like some answers. So, when I come back, I hope there are a few, and not just another cowardly ban. Anyway, somebody give me a few answers. If I am wrong, explain how I am wrong, please, and why. I certainly don't see it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 04:48:21 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline spoon

• Foxy wins
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2014, 04:50:57 AM »
I agree with Yackoff
inb4 Blanko spoons a literally pizza

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2014, 05:05:51 AM »
A warning? Seriously? That's all? Real fair! He insulted me personally, and all Jews extensively, and a warning is all he gets? I find that vaguely unfair at best, and hypocritical at worst. I won't contest Yonah's banning either, but this is ridiculous. Anyone can insult me at any time, for any reason at all, and nothing is done besides a toothless warning. I respond and get the shit kicked out of me. I'm beginning to wonder if the moderators have a reason to hate me personally, or hate Jews.

That's right, folks, the guy who has benefited more from this website's remarkable leniency (and is benefiting even now by being allowed to avoid the ban he was literally just given) than the rest of us put together is now complaining about said leniency.  His sense of irony is truly the gift that keeps on giving.