Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Branson to go only 55 miles up !
« on: July 09, 2021, 03:09:58 PM »
As we witnessed the dome appears at 73 miles, so Branson is doing the commercial fake out, to a fake space. Send photos boys.  Obviously you can't go much higher without risking death and destruction. That's why Musk uses looks so fake it must be real.

Billionaire Branson set to fly to space aboard Virgin Galactic rocket plane. At the apex of its flight some 55 miles (89 km) above the New Mexico desert, the crew will experience a few minutes of weightlessness before making a gliding descent back to Earth. In other words just free fall awhile.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/billionaire-branson-set-fly-space-100254752.html

Amateur Rocket Hitting The Flat Earth Dome Within 73 Miles!

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 03:12:44 PM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Re: Branson to go only 55 miles up !
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 03:19:44 PM »
How does Branson get away with calling 89km up ... space? It's even below the very arbitrary Kármán line. Surely law suits need to follow when wealthy travellers realise they have been defrauded by Mr Branson.
Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 03:50:25 PM »
As we witnessed the dome appears at 73 miles
Why do you keep posting that video and saying it's a rocket "hitting the dome"?
It's a despinning device. You can see that the rocket stops spinning, it doesn't stop or smash into pieces as it would it if was hitting something solid at that speed.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 04:02:58 PM »
It's a despinning device. You can see that the rocket stops spinning, it doesn't stop or smash into pieces as it would it if was hitting something solid at that speed.
You are claiming the rocket in the video is still traveling vertical from point of origin?
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
You are claiming the rocket in the video is still traveling vertical from point of origin?
I'm claiming that had it hit a physical dome it would have been smashed to pieces.
And had it just caught a glancing blow it could have survived that maybe, but it would certainly have changed direction. All that actually happened when it "hit the dome" is it stopped spinning.
Because a despinning device was activated.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 04:49:05 PM »
I'm claiming that had it hit a physical dome it would have been smashed to pieces.
And had it just caught a glancing blow it could have survived that maybe, but it would certainly have changed direction. All that actually happened when it "hit the dome" is it stopped spinning.

demon AATW thinks he knows how God made the dome and exactly what composites....heh heh lameo
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 05:14:10 PM »
What evidence do you have that a traveling object striking a physical dome encompassing the flat earth would be "smashed to pieces."?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 05:23:09 PM by Action80 »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 05:32:45 PM »
What evidence do you have that a traveling object striking a physical dome encompassing the flat earth would be "smashed to pieces."?
My evidence is that things going very fast hitting solid things have a tendency to disintegrate.
But if the physical dome is made of some magic property that allows rockets through then great, does it stop them spinning too?
All that happens when the despinner is activated is...the rocket stops spinning. It doesn't disintegrate, it doesn't change direction.
Surely if it hit a physical object it would do one of those things, no?

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 05:41:22 PM »
My evidence is that things going very fast hitting solid things have a tendency to disintegrate.
What evidence do you have that a physical dome encompassing the flat earth would be solid?
It doesn't disintegrate, it doesn't change direction.
So, you are indeed alleging that upon clear audible evidence of the loud pop heard in the video and upon clear visual evidence the rocket stops spinning, it is continuing to travel vertical from point of origin.

Interesting.

Wrong, but interesting. Do go on.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 05:53:00 PM by Action80 »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 07:23:08 PM »
What evidence do you have that a physical dome encompassing the flat earth would be solid?
Well, the word “hit” is used. You can hit a liquid of course but domes are, as a rule, made of a solid material. I guess you can have a liquid dome like a bubble maybe. I thought the FE claim was that the dome was solid but as it doesn’t exist you tell me.
Yes, a noise is heard. I don’t have a handle on how the despinner device works but it has to somehow exert a force to stop the spin so that could make a noise.

I’m guessing a bit here. What that video actually shows is a rocket which is spinning and a despinner device stopping the spin. You can clearly see that in the video.

What do you claim is going on in the video?

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2021, 05:23:19 PM »
One of the original "Rocket hits the Dome" YT posters, after some research, posted a follow-up way back when that shows the yoyo de-spin tech employed and the recovered rocket, without and dents, damage or any evidence of smacking into a dome.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 06:30:08 PM »
"One of the original "Rocket hits the Dome" YT posters, after some research, posted a follow-up way back when that shows the yoyo de-spin tech employed and the recovered rocket, without and dents, damage or any evidence of smacking into a dome."

Lets understand some things. The Rocket Man was approached by the FEDS who assisted, gave direction, muscle and approval to launch this high. The rocket used a fish eye lens proving nothing. It didn't have a camera pointing up. The excuse was it ran out of fuel, really? A few years earlier they achieved almost the same height. Major suspicion they didn't add some damn fuel?

As it encounters the waters above you hear it, it de-spins the rocket and abruptly slows. Gods Dome, you ain't leaving satan or any of your minions. We've seen rockets skimming on the dome, which almost look like surfing but they can't penetrate.

satan always has an excuse or a bogus explanation.

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 08:08:52 PM »
Virgin Galactic is a glorified high-altitude plane. A marginally less suicidal version of what Mike Hughes died doing.

Offline scomato

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2021, 08:15:46 PM »
One of the original "Rocket hits the Dome" YT posters, after some research, posted a follow-up way back when that shows the yoyo de-spin tech employed and the recovered rocket, without and dents, damage or any evidence of smacking into a dome.

Love the use of footage from cameras strapped to weak hobby rockets being proof of a dome, when there is plenty of rocket-cam footage out there showing no such dome-impact. The creator of that video seriously suggests that rocket is the highest and fastest amateur rocket ever launched? That's hilarious.

Offline J-Man

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2021, 11:35:24 PM »
Crappy audio, no video, loser....

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2021, 12:51:37 AM »
It's a fancy high altitude plane flight where they then freefall and call that zero G like a parabolic flight, even after they'd dropped according to their own altitude meter well below even the official lower boundary of space they were apparently enjoying weightlessness inside. It even states they went to "the edge of space" in the headlines, so even officially they didn't go into space, but now apparently they've been saying this edge is up to 20% lower than first thought hence how they're saying they did reach space, oh how convenient for them and this fraud. This conman doesn't even need to let his passengers in on the scam, they will come down truly believing they went into space. Congratulations you are now officially astronauts, here's your extremely expensive certificate to prove it.

PS: There's some nice shots showing a flat horizon apart from one camera.

Offline Cypher9

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2021, 06:19:16 AM »

The dome may not be solid (not that I necessarily believe in a dome).

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2021, 08:27:57 AM »
It's a fancy high altitude plane flight where they then freefall and call that zero G like a parabolic flight. Even after they'd dropped according to their own altitude meter well below even the official lower boundary of space they were apparently enjoying weightlessness inside.
Yes. There's nothing magic about "space" that makes you weightless.
All weightlessness means is that there's no net force on you, that could be in freefall or a parabolic flight or in orbit. Or in deep space with no object close enough to exert a noticeable force.

It even states they went to "the edge of space" in the headlines, so even officially they didn't go into space, but now apparently they've been saying this edge is up to 20% lower than first thought hence how they're saying they did reach space, oh how convenient for them and this fraud. This conman doesn't even need to let his passengers in on the scam, they will come down truly believing they went into space. Congratulations you are now officially astronauts, here's your extremely expensive certificate to prove it.

And the FAA would agree with them:

https://www.faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=23395

There is no standard universally recognised definition of where space starts. They go to space by some definitions and not others but where is the fraud? Branson is not claiming to take people in to orbit or around the moon. He's advertising an experience and delivering it.

PS: There's some nice shots showing a flat horizon apart from one camera.

Yeah. I saw some with a concave horizon too. Lenses, eh? I don't think any of the people who went on that trip came back saying "holy shit! the earth is flat after all!". Funny that.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2021, 10:49:01 AM »
There is no standard universally recognised definition of where space starts. They go to space by some definitions and not others but where is the fraud? Branson is not claiming to take people in to orbit or around the moon. He's advertising an experience and delivering it.
Essentially, space starts in the imagination.

The stories are all over the place with this crap, because of the need to promote the big lie.

The X-15 pilots were classified as astronauts.

LOL!!!

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2021, 11:18:16 AM »
The stories are all over the place with this crap, because of the need to promote the big lie.
Well, no, it's because it's not an easy thing to define definitively.

You understand that the atmospheric pressure reduces with altitude, yes? Which addresses the "you can't have an atmosphere next to a vacuum without a container nonsense". We know from experience with mountains and airplanes that we have a pressure gradient. So clearly at some point that gradient means that there will be an effective volume. But exactly where that point is, is debatable.

How does that debate help "the big lie"?