Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Blanko

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Walker dies in car crash
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 05:51:25 PM »
Literally who

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:03:38 PM »
I don't understand that reference. 
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline beardo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 06:07:20 PM »
Let me rephrase so that you might understand:

Who the fuck is Paul Walker?
The Mastery.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 06:08:57 PM »
Let me rephrase so that you might understand:

Who the fuck is Paul Walker?
He starred in the Fast and the Furious movies.  Which he played a street racer who.  As he drove expensive cars really fast in very dangerous races.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 06:30:51 PM »
He was a terrible actor but ladies thought he was attractive so they are sad along with guys that liked those shit movies.

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »
I would be sad anytime I saw someone was in a wreck this bad.

I don't even care to find out what you're doing wrong, but I'm sure you're doing something wrong.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 06:41:05 PM »
I would be sad anytime I saw someone was in a wreck this bad.

You know what I think? Thankfully the reckless asshole didn't run into anyone else.

I've been on the receiving side of too many car wrecks to feel bad for anyone who is speeding, not paying attention, or is driving under the influence.

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 07:27:13 PM »
liked those shit movies.

u wot m8. Some of them were terrible and all of them were dumb as shit, but a few were at least enjoyable. No, he wasn't the greatest actor ever, but he was apparently a nice dude to work with.

Also, he wasn't driving.

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 07:38:45 PM »
liked those shit movies.

u wot m8. Some of them were terrible and all of them were dumb as shit, but a few were at least enjoyable. No, he wasn't the greatest actor ever, but he was apparently a nice dude to work with.

Also, he wasn't driving.
I know he wasn't, but as a passenger he could have told the guy to slow down.

Saddam Hussein

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 07:46:38 PM »
liked those shit movies.

Also, he wasn't driving.

THEREFORE IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 07:51:11 PM »
liked those shit movies.

Also, he wasn't driving.

Whatevah brah, if I'm in a car with someone going way too fast I'll tell them to slow the fuck down cause I don't want to die in a fiery explosion. At least he died quickly. People always get way too sad over celebrities' deaths. A New York train derailed today killing 4 and injuring 63, that's way more news worthy and upsetting than an attractive, rich man dying in a car wreck.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 07:52:54 PM by rooster »

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 08:11:44 PM »
liked those shit movies.

Also, he wasn't driving.

Whatevah brah, if I'm in a car with someone going way too fast I'll tell them to slow the fuck down cause I don't want to die in a fiery explosion. At least he died quickly. People always get way too sad over celebrities' deaths. A New York train derailed today killing 4 and injuring 63, that's way more news worthy and upsetting than an attractive, rich man dying in a car wreck.

Why can't I be sad about both?

Offline rooster

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 08:17:28 PM »
liked those shit movies.

Also, he wasn't driving.

Why can't I be sad about both?
I didn't say you couldn't.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 09:52:24 PM »
liked those shit movies.

Also, he wasn't driving.

It's the Beacon line too.  Not only did it injure and kill people BUT they just fixed the damn thing 6 months ago AND the traffic out of NYC just bottlenecked to hell.  Even more so then usual.

Offline Epic Sauce

• epic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 02:31:26 PM »
rip paul walker
cringe ad bluepilled.....

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2017, 02:39:17 PM »
rip paul walker

While the rules here are enforced a bit more leniently than the FE fora, there’s still no reason to necro a 4 year old thread. Especially if you aren’t adding anything of substance.

Please don’t do that.