Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Re: President Joe Biden
« Reply #1240 on: April 12, 2023, 08:59:07 PM »
Nothing Tom wrote indicates he isn't aware of earth-shattering news concerning the rights of the defendant. God, you better contact the Justice Department and let them know too, just in case.
It appears that some here don't think that accused child rapists don't deserve the right to a lawyer.  After all, how could any defense attorney with a soul possibly defend an accused child rapist, sadistic murder or some other violent and depraved individual?  Sometimes they just have to suck it up and defend the indefensible.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: April 24, 2023, 02:15:49 AM »
https://nypost.com/2023/04/23/at-least-a-dozen-biden-relatives-will-be-exposed-in-foreign-money-deals-james-comer/

At least Hunter Biden had a law degree and a terrible and desperate argument can be made that he sat on a board of a national energy company and he gave very special advice to receive millions of dollars from a foreign country without it having anything to do with influence peddling.

Apparently a dozen other Biden relatives were receiving money from foreign countries too. The leaps of logic aren't going to be sufficient to cover this one.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: April 24, 2023, 03:57:45 AM »
https://nypost.com/2023/04/23/at-least-a-dozen-biden-relatives-will-be-exposed-in-foreign-money-deals-james-comer/

At least Hunter Biden had a law degree and a terrible and desperate argument can be made that he sat on a board of a national energy company and he gave very special advice to receive millions of dollars from a foreign country without it having anything to do with influence peddling.

Apparently a dozen other Biden relatives were receiving money from foreign countries too. The leaps of logic aren't going to be sufficient to cover this one.

Sssoo...
Relatives of the president or VP who get money or special treatment from foreign companies is bad?  Is that what you're saying?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 24, 2023, 04:01:48 AM »
Members of important or well-connected families are regularly offered high-paying jobs in the hopes of currying favor or influence with their relatives. George W. Bush, for example, spent most of his adult life crashing and burning in multiple cushy high-paying jobs that his family had arranged for him until he stumbled into politics. It's not pretty, but it happens, and I don't see any realistic way of getting rid of the practice without severely curtailing the right to free enterprise. It could be worse, though. At least Biden's relatives are still just private citizens. It would be a pretty major scandal if these unscrupulous relatives held government positions and abused them to usher business their way, or indeed, if the president himself was the one doing that. Can you imagine how awful that would be?
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 24, 2023, 05:54:31 PM »
10% to the big guy

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: May 02, 2023, 03:37:17 PM »
Hunter Biden claims he has no money to avoid child support payments, forced to sleep in dad's room - https://www.frontpagemag.com/hunter-biden-has-no-money-forced-to-sleep-in-daddys-room/

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: May 02, 2023, 06:29:12 PM »
Hunter Biden claims he has no money to avoid child support payments, forced to sleep in dad's room - https://www.frontpagemag.com/hunter-biden-has-no-money-forced-to-sleep-in-daddys-room/

Honestly, it feels pretty good that Joe is so hard to scandalize that Republicans feel the need to constantly go after his family to try to discredit him. It only underscores how squeaky clean and untouchable Joe himself really is.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 02, 2023, 06:39:07 PM »

Possible.  His wife, South African model and filmmaker Melissa Cohen, could be paying for the mansion.

I think, with laws how they are, she isn't obligated to pay for the child support despite being married.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 05, 2023, 11:00:48 AM »
Brandon being brandon...the front row couldn't stop laughing and smiling at this idiot clown.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: June 05, 2023, 12:14:16 PM »
It's sad that we are now routinely giving one of the most stressful jobs on the planet to people who belong in an assisted living home. Our congressmen are looking similarly ancient.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: June 17, 2023, 08:59:49 AM »
It's sad that we are now routinely giving one of the most stressful jobs on the planet to people who belong in an assisted living home. Our congressmen are looking similarly ancient.
For example…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-65936994

I mean, we have bloody awful politicians over here too but they are at least compus mentus.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 18, 2023, 06:35:12 PM »
Brandon and his racist musings:

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 19, 2023, 01:29:06 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-indian-ocean-bridge-b2358939.html

I think it's pretty easy to infer that he meant across to the Indian Ocean rather than just across the Indian Ocean. It's a minor verbal slip-up from a man whom we already know has a problem with making minor verbal slip-ups. Big deal.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: June 19, 2023, 05:57:01 AM »
I think it is extremely easy to infer this bridge will never be built.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 19, 2023, 09:28:31 AM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/joe-biden-indian-ocean-bridge-b2358939.html

I think it's pretty easy to infer that he meant across to the Indian Ocean rather than just across the Indian Ocean. It's a minor verbal slip-up from a man whom we already know has a problem with making minor verbal slip-ups. Big deal.

He's slipping up alot.
I wish the democrats would put up someone much younger and more mentally sharp. :/

I think it is extremely easy to infer this bridge will never be built.
Of course not.  That would be retarded to build a bridge over Africa instead of just building rail on Africa.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 19, 2023, 10:55:22 AM »

He's slipping up alot.
I wish the democrats would put up someone much younger and more mentally sharp. :/
Once again, wishing for the impossible...

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 19, 2023, 01:54:30 PM »

He's slipping up alot.
Once again, wishing for the impossible...
Probably.  But hey, got a better shot than a wall.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: June 21, 2023, 02:42:22 PM »
lmao @ hunter

10% to the big guy

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 29, 2023, 04:30:54 PM »
So how do conservatives feel about Hunter being guilty of the two things Conservatives love: buying guns and not paying taxes?

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: June 29, 2023, 04:56:01 PM »
So how do conservatives feel about Hunter being guilty of the two things Conservatives love: buying guns and not paying taxes?

Haha, guys, isn't it funny that a decade of corruption gets punished with a slap on the wrist and minimal charges for petty crimes?