Offline CableDawg

• View Profile

Okay! Inti' your constant blanking of those that disagree with you is childish, if you cannot come to an open forum and debate with those who have differing views then why are you here, especially in this case when you clearly have something to learn.

Here is a clumsy analogy of the heat debate. If you go in the water (representing space) and there are piranhas (flesh eating fish that represent air molecules that are heated), If there are thousands in your vicinity you will come into contact regularly and feel the pain, if those same thousands were spread evenly throughout the whole ocean, contact would be unlikely. Now remember here that the ocean in this model is space, the area that the piranhas exist, and in this model cannot hold heat itself as it is the absence of stuff.

Going back to you saying that I said " it has a weak heating because of it is a weak particle.". That is not what I meant, they are just so thinly spread out (it's the edge of the atmosphere) that contact is so small that any heat encountered is not in sufficient amounts (think running your hand swiftly through a flame) to heat you up.

I sense you thinking yourself as a teacher. If you, but not mine.

I did'nt ask anyone that may i come here or not. And nobody asker me if you accept which rules or not. This is a forum has some rules and all of my acts appropriate the forum rules. Everybody can write what he want, i can't stop them. But i have some principles differently from most of others. Everybody has a right to criticize me. meanwhile i have a right to ignore anybody who i want.

I told i have some principles and replying instead of anybody other is ugly behavior and who do that i'll ignore him. I'm doing it. So who want to continues to debate  me, get an answer to him questions, must respect my opinion. Who don't respect my opinion, i don't respect his opinion. Because of my principle is an eye for an eye, so don't respect to don't respect.

You don't respect my opinion so i don't respect your opinion , hereafter, you are ignored. bye.

Yes you do have the right to ignore anyone you choose but the question has got to be asked...

Why are you on the debate portion of the FE site if you don't want to debate?  You count everyone who disagrees with you as an aggressor or enemy.  Maybe you would be better served in whatever it is you are trying to accomplish if you stayed on the portion of the site where the readers will simply agree with you.

Why are you on the debate portion of the FE site if you don't want to debate? 
Literally logged in just to say this.

Seriously Inti, this is the debate forum, meaning we debate. If you want to post something as "fact" without anyone to disagree or argue the point, don't bring it into the debate forum.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

İntikam

Okay! Inti' your constant blanking of those that disagree with you is childish, if you cannot come to an open forum and debate with those who have differing views then why are you here, especially in this case when you clearly have something to learn.

Here is a clumsy analogy of the heat debate. If you go in the water (representing space) and there are piranhas (flesh eating fish that represent air molecules that are heated), If there are thousands in your vicinity you will come into contact regularly and feel the pain, if those same thousands were spread evenly throughout the whole ocean, contact would be unlikely. Now remember here that the ocean in this model is space, the area that the piranhas exist, and in this model cannot hold heat itself as it is the absence of stuff.

Going back to you saying that I said " it has a weak heating because of it is a weak particle.". That is not what I meant, they are just so thinly spread out (it's the edge of the atmosphere) that contact is so small that any heat encountered is not in sufficient amounts (think running your hand swiftly through a flame) to heat you up.

I did'nt ask anyone that may i come here or not. And nobody asker me if you accept which rules or not. This is a forum has some rules and all of my acts appropriate the forum rules. Everybody can write what he want, i can't stop them. But i have some principles differently from most of others. Everybody has a right to criticize me. meanwhile i have a right to ignore anybody who i want.

I told i have some principles and replying instead of anybody other is ugly behavior and who do that i'll ignore him. I'm doing it. So who want to continues to debate  me, get an answer to him questions, must respect my opinion. Who don't respect my opinion, i don't respect his opinion. Because of my principle is an eye for an eye, so don't respect to don't respect.

You don't respect my opinion so i don't respect your opinion , hereafter, you are ignored. bye.

Yes you do have the right to ignore anyone you choose but the question has got to be asked...

Why are you on the debate portion of the FE site if you don't want to debate?  You count everyone who disagrees with you as an aggressor or enemy.  Maybe you would be better served in whatever it is you are trying to accomplish if you stayed on the portion of the site where the readers will simply agree with you.

I told her the answer but you are answering instead of her. I'm debating who debate to me but if someone answers a question istead of anybody other, i see  that as rudeness and ignoring. I had a chance to choice whom i want to debate or not. I'm only debating principled and honest ones. I'm ignoring rude and unscrupulous ones.

Your quote was not your question. Now you will be ignored but not for debating me, just impolite.

I don't know why don't you want to understand this is easy understandable principle.

Offline Woody

• View Profile
This is great.

Post something in the debate forum.

Claim you want to debate.

People make counter arguments.

Call them unprincipled and block them. Instead of making a counter argument. 

If this is not an example of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying'"la,la,la.....", I do not know what is.

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile

I told her the answer but you are answering instead of her. I'm debating who debate to me but if someone answers a question istead of anybody other, i see  that as rudeness and ignoring. I had a chance to choice whom i want to debate or not. I'm only debating principled and honest ones. I'm ignoring rude and unscrupulous ones.

Your quote was not your question. Now you will be ignored but not for debating me, just impolite.

I don't know why don't you want to understand this is easy understandable principle.
Sorry, but on an open forum you debate whoever feels competent to answer! Learn the rules and stop being so touchy!

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile
YES!

I MADE THE LIST!

8) ;D 8)

İntikam

There is no user can reply the question.

If the temperature of the thermosphere is 1.000 degrees celcius, so what is the temperature of the about some particles. And whats happen.

To understand this question think about an oxygen gas welding. It is about 2.000 celcius temperature. When a room about 22 degrees celcius, think you started to work with a weld. Then the temperature of the room changed to 23 degrees celcius. just changed 1 degrees. Because why? Because the room is big and the oxygen weld is small. The weld is about 2.000 celcius, and changed the air temperature about 1 degrees celcius.

Now look to thermosphere.

Thermosphere is about 1.000 degrees celcius. So what is the average of temperature of "some particles" have?

Question:
if  a matter have 2.000 celcius that changes the air 1 degrees celcius;
so;
what is the celcius of the matter that changes to air 1.000 degrees celcius.

the answer is "about" 2.000 x 1.000 = 2 millions celcius. This is the result of the temperature of the particles on the thermosphere.

Result:

The average particles on the thermosphere has the temperature about 2.000.000 degrees celcius. There is no material can resist this heat. You can think this situation like a rocket under the think and strong fire. The rocket or another thing will be  full of Holes in a few seconds. This is like heat firing or laser fire.

Nobody can resist it. Sudden and certain evanesce.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:02:33 PM by İntikam »

Offline Unsure101

• View Profile
You have ignored everyone who has answered your question.
Seriously, get a grip dude!

Offline Antonio

• View Profile

If the temperature of the thermosphere is 1.000 degrees celcius, so what is the temperature of the about some particles. And whats happen.

To understand this question think about an oxygen gas welding. It is about 2.000 celcius temperature. When a room about 22 degrees celcius, think you started to work with a weld. Then the temperature of the room changed to 23 degrees celcius. just changed 1 degrees. Because why? Because the room is big and the oxygen weld is small. The weld is about 2.000 celcius, and changed the air temperature about 1 degrees celcius.

Thermosphere is about 1.000 degrees celcius. So what is the average of temperature of "some particles" have?

Question:
so;

the answer is "about" 2.000 x 1.000 = 2 millions celcius. This is the result of the temperature of the particles on the thermosphere.

Result:

The average particles on the thermosphere has the temperature about 2.000.000 degrees celcius. There is no material can resist this heat. You can think this situation like a rocket under the think and strong fire. The rocket or another thing will be  full of Holes in a few seconds. This is like heat firing or laser fire.

Hello
Who are you talking to ?

İntikam

Question:
so;

Result:

Hello
Who are you talking to ?

This question is not about issue. Is somebody forced you to write something nonsence? So ignore. Bye.

Offline Rounder

• What in the Sam Hill are you people talking about?
    • View Profile
Hello
Who are you talking to ?

This question is not about issue. Is somebody forced you to write something nonsence? So ignore. Bye.

Man, the threshold for getting ignored gets lower and lower!

Welcome to the Naughty List, Antonio!
Proud member of İntikam's "Ignore List"
Ok. You proven you are unworthy to unignored. You proven it was a bad idea to unignore you. and it was for me a disgusting experience...Now you are going to place where you deserved and accustomed.
Quote from: SexWarrior
You accuse {FE} people of malice where incompetence suffice

geckothegeek

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
YES!

I MADE THE LIST!

8) ;D 8)

Me, too !
Stop gloating, I'm still "enemy #1"!
 8) ;D 8)  8) ;D 8)
That sickly colour is supposed to be Gold! Maybe we could getget him to rotate the list, so we can all have a turn at being "numero uno"! 

I too have made it onto Inti's list. Heck, I did it with such grandois that he didn't even reply to tell me. XD

Even though I'm being ignored I'll throw out a laymans response.

Take 2 glasses, one filled with water and one without. Place a thermometer in each glass. Then place an ice cube in each glass. Wait ten minutes and record tempurature change for each glass. The glass with water should be colder than the one without.
That is a demonstration of how density effects transmission of heat. The air in the thermosphere is ridiculously thin, and so the heat can hardly transfer to the spacecraft.
Occasional poster, frequent observer.
Round Earth.

RE is a complex theory of simple answers.
FE is a simple theory of complex answers.

Also ignoring intikam.

Offline rabinoz

• View Profile
I too have made it onto Inti's list. Heck, I did it with such grandois that he didn't even reply to tell me. XD

Even though I'm being ignored I'll throw out a laymans response.

Take 2 glasses, one filled with water and one without. Place a thermometer in each glass. Then place an ice cube in each glass. Wait ten minutes and record tempurature change for each glass. The glass with water should be colder than the one without.
That is a demonstration of how density effects transmission of heat. The air in the thermosphere is ridiculously thin, and so the heat can hardly transfer to the spacecraft.

I suppose you saw his latest effort!

If the temperature of the thermosphere is 1,000 degrees celcius, so what is the temperature of the about some particles. And whats happen.

To understand this question think about an oxygen gas welding. It is about 2,000 celcius temperature. When a room about 22 degrees celcius, think you started to work with a weld. Then the temperature of the room changed to 23 degrees celcius. just changed 1 degrees. Because why? Because the room is big and the oxygen weld is small. The weld is about 2,000 celcius, and changed the air temperature about 1 degrees celcius.

Thermosphere is about 1,000 degrees celcius. So what is the average of temperature of "some particles" have?
Question:
if  a matter have 2,000 celcius that changes the air 1 degrees celcius;
so;
what is the celcius of the matter that changes to air 1,000 degrees celcius.
the answer is "about" 2,000 x 1,000 = 2 millions celcius. This is the result of the temperature of the particles on the thermosphere.

Result:
The average particles on the thermosphere has the temperature about 2,000,000 degrees celcius. There is no material can resist this heat. You can think this situation like a rocket under the think and strong fire. The rocket or another thing will be  full of Holes in a few seconds. This is like heat firing or laser fire.

Actually we should encourage İntikam as much as possible - this makes the Flat Earth Society a complete laughing stock to anyone with any common sense.

Go for it İntikam, you are doing a wonderful job of making the Globe Earth look the only reasonable alternative!

Offline CableDawg

• View Profile

Question:
so;

Result:

Regarding this idea and your signature line...

Propose an idea worthy of respect and maybe, just maybe, others would respect it.

Does your idea of particles in the thermosphere reaching 2 million degrees Celsius rely on Tom magical magnification theory?

An oxy welder operating at 2,000 degrees Celsius only raises the temperature of a room by one degree (your statement) yet it somehow raises the temperature of a single particle to 2 million degrees? 

How does this work exactly? 

How many oxy welders are floating around in the thermosphere? 

What mechanism of FE keeps them up there?

Why does your logic not apply to the room in which the oxy welder originated?  You stated the room started out at 22 degrees C and was only raised by 1 degree C.  By the logic of your idea and the math you applied to it, the rise in temperature should be equivalent to what you stated about the thermosphere in that the starting temperature should be multiplied by 2,000 degrees C.  This would give the room a final temperature of 44,000 degrees C.  This room, through the operation of a simple oxy welder, would be almost 8 times hotter than the surface of the Sun.

Offline Jura-Glenlivet

• Life is meaningless & everything dies.
    • View Profile

So I come back to this.

I put this earlier in the post where you banned me for disrespect, but you didn't answer this part.
Just to be clear, you are all terrific, but everything you say is exactly what a moron would say.

Offline model 29

• View Profile
There is no one don't be ignored by me at this topic. If there is another one want to debate on this topic i'm waiting for a nurmal human. As everybody see that i can reply all of questions but who has principles and don't act as agressor.

My last post about this matter:

the temperature of 1000 celcius degrees  isn't a temperature of some particles. The temperature of 1000 celcius degrees is the average of all matter of the particles and the other spaces. It is not a temperature of some particles. For example actually the particles has about 5.000-10.000 or above temperatures if they are according to the density. If they have high density then they have near temperature to 1.000 celcius like 1500, 2000 celcius degrees likely. If they have low density, then they must high temperature like 10.000 , 20.000, or 50.000 celcius degrees temperature. Because the "average temperature" is stable, is equal about 1.000, so if the density of the materials decreasing, then the temperature of the materials increases.

If somebody have an idea about to answer my unresponsive questions except who isin't ignored by me, i'm waiting for an answer. If there isin't anybody can answer it to show me then this means there is no answer.
The air is extremely thin at that altitude. 

For example, air at ground level that is 130F (54C) and a pot of water that is 130F (54C).  Which one feels hotter?

İntikam

There is no one don't be ignored by me at this topic. If there is another one want to debate on this topic i'm waiting for a nurmal human. As everybody see that i can reply all of questions but who has principles and don't act as agressor.

My last post about this matter:

the temperature of 1000 celcius degrees  isn't a temperature of some particles. The temperature of 1000 celcius degrees is the average of all matter of the particles and the other spaces. It is not a temperature of some particles. For example actually the particles has about 5.000-10.000 or above temperatures if they are according to the density. If they have high density then they have near temperature to 1.000 celcius like 1500, 2000 celcius degrees likely. If they have low density, then they must high temperature like 10.000 , 20.000, or 50.000 celcius degrees temperature. Because the "average temperature" is stable, is equal about 1.000, so if the density of the materials decreasing, then the temperature of the materials increases.

If somebody have an idea about to answer my unresponsive questions except who isin't ignored by me, i'm waiting for an answer. If there isin't anybody can answer it to show me then this means there is no answer.
The air is extremely thin at that altitude. 

For example, air at ground level that is 130F (54C) and a pot of water that is 130F (54C).  Which one feels hotter?

Same.

İntikam

So I come back to this.

I put this earlier in the post where you banned me for disrespect, but you didn't answer this part.

I'll turn you next a few days. I was on holliday and today i returned. Sunday is sunday. :) So see you later.