Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile
Re: Nasa debunk: As a little hell an atmospheric layer; thermosphere! (1600 c temp)
« Reply #39 on: Today
at 11:41:21 AM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

İntikam

So I come back to this.

Here is a clumsy analogy of the heat debate. If you go in the water (representing space) and there are piranhas (flesh eating fish that represent air molecules that are heated), If there are thousands in your vicinity you will come into contact regularly and feel the pain, if those same thousands were spread evenly throughout the whole ocean, contact would be unlikely. Now remember here that the ocean in this model is space, the area that the piranhas exist, and in this model cannot hold heat itself as it is the absence of stuff.

Going back to you saying that I said " it has a weak heating because of it is a weak particle.". That is not what I meant, they are just so thinly spread out (it's the edge of the atmosphere) that contact is so small that any heat encountered is not in sufficient amounts (think running your hand swiftly through a flame) to heat you up.

I put this earlier in the post where you banned me for disrespect, but you didn't answer this part.

I'm telling that there is a probability you are true. But for those, some of institution must prove it is possible to pass the thermosphere with not cooked, by create same conditions on the lab on land. Its like enter into a furnace. There is no water inside the furnace but cooks what stayed in to it. I do not remember such an experiment and i don't think so it is possible.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:05:35 AM by İntikam »

Offline rabinoz

• Just look South at the Stars
    • View Profile

So I come back to this.

Here is a clumsy analogy of the heat debate. If you go in the water (representing space) and there are piranhas (flesh eating fish that represent air molecules that are heated), If there are thousands in your vicinity you will come into contact regularly and feel the pain, if those same thousands were spread evenly throughout the whole ocean, contact would be unlikely. Now remember here that the ocean in this model is space, the area that the piranhas exist, and in this model cannot hold heat itself as it is the absence of stuff.

Going back to you saying that I said " it has a weak heating because of it is a weak particle.". That is not what I meant, they are just so thinly spread out (it's the edge of the atmosphere) that contact is so small that any heat encountered is not in sufficient amounts (think running your hand swiftly through a flame) to heat you up.

I put this earlier in the post where you banned me for disrespect, but you didn't answer this part.

I'm telling that there is a probability you are true. But for those, some of institution must prove it is possible to pass the thermosphere with not cooked, by create same conditions on the lab on land. Its like enter into a furnace. There is no water inside the furnace but cooks what stayed in to it. I do not remember such an experiment and i don't think so it is possible.
You deny rockets, satellites and space exploration.

Would someone please explain to me how we learnt about the Thermosphere, the Van Allen Belts and much of the information about the ionosphere?

The answer to this is simply that most of the modern data about these regions comes from sounding rockets and satellites, many launched or supplied by NASA.

So stop being a hypocrit and accept the rest of the data about those extreme altitude zones.

Now even at "100 kilometers the air density is about 1/2,200,000 the density on the surface". At 100 km altitude the temperature is little above that at sea-level, yet even here there is not enough air to conduct heat to any object.

This chart indicates how temperature and density (as molecules/m3) vary with altitude.

Figure 16.1: Variations in the density and temperature of Earth's
neutral atmosphere with altitude [Abell, 1982].

So, it is quite clear that where the temperature is so high there is simply too little matter to heat up any object, so these claims of
"As a little hell an atmospheric layer; thermosphere! (1600 c temp)" are quite baseless.

İntikam

So I come back to this.

I'm sorry but i don't understand the problem. I'm saying my english is not so good but you are not take into account or nobody approached to teach it.  :)

All of my sides turned by Olga, Lena, Svetlana, Anna. If i want to learn to Russian it is really easy to learn but English is hard because there is no english teacher here good and reliable.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:32:42 PM by İntikam »