İntikam

How is it raining?
« on: April 27, 2016, 10:42:45 AM »
This is the mechanism of raining from the sky.

As you see on the graphic that the clouds aren't reason, the clouds are just result!

Offline BlueMoon

• NASA Defender
    • View Profile
Re: How is it raining?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 01:34:05 PM »
Nothing gets past you, Intikam. 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 03:39:58 PM »
I wonder what sandokhan will say about this.

I'm honestly shocked that anyone would believe this :(
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.

İntikam

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 09:00:39 AM »
Nothing gets past you, Intikam.

Get ready to die.  ;D

İntikam

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 09:02:30 AM »
I wonder what sandokhan will say about this.

I'm honestly shocked that anyone would believe this :(

Believe or not that's all problem. When you are on a plane, You're going through flown millions of tons of water (clouds) and not get wet. Is that don't shocked you, then you are a believer. (round)

totallackey

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 12:32:15 PM »
You got it Intikam...

Do not forget, you are dealing with yahoos perfectly willing to tell you the Earth is rotating at 1000 MPH and not only that, it is dragging the heavy atmosphere right along with it...and AMAZINGLY we feel none of that

...as PROOF, they offer up the RIDICULOUS example of "Imagine you are in a vehicle traveling along..."

Cool, except for the small fact I AM IN THE VEHICLE!!! I am OUTSIDE ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH...unless RE is declaring the wonder of HE...

I dare any one here to get on top of the last rail car of the City of New Orleans and then jump straight up in the air...

Offline thatsnice

• Don't you just love Reuleaux triangles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 02:36:07 PM »
You got it Intikam...

Well this is going to be fun.

Do not forget, you are dealing with yahoos perfectly willing to tell you the Earth is rotating at 1000 MPH and not only that, it is dragging the heavy atmosphere right along with it...and AMAZINGLY we feel none of that

Calling the kettle black, damn. Well firstly, we don't feel the earth rotating because it's not accelerating, which is where one would feel gravitational effects, also we don't feel the centrifugal inertial force because it's related to the speed as well as the radius of the object. We're spinning at one rotation per day(.00417 degrees per second). I challenge you to take a plate and put something on it, spin it at that speed, and tell me if it flies off(or even moves aside from the initial acceleration). Also, you say HEAVY atmosphere, sure it's heavy relative to the earth but there's a problem with your reasoning. The atmosphere is still part of the earth. The earth is travelling at a constant speed in it's orbit around the sun, and there's nothing to slow it down based on it's weight: there's no medium for drag in the vacuum of space. It doesn't accelerate or decelerate. Therefore, "dragging" is not an applicable word.

...as PROOF, they offer up the RIDICULOUS example of "Imagine you are in a vehicle traveling along..."

And this is ridiculous because...?

Cool, except for the small fact I AM IN THE VEHICLE!!! I am OUTSIDE ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH...unless RE is declaring the wonder of HE...

Oh, this argument. Well the earth is the same as the vehicle because of that "HEAVY" atmosphere, remember? The chassis of the car is terra-firma and the roof is the atmosphere.

I dare any one here to get on top of the last rail car of the City of New Orleans and then jump straight up in the air...

Not the same thing, it would be if you had some sort of shield on the top of rail car, however: the air would be continuing to move WITH the rail car. Also, how does that even come close to globe earth? There would be nothing to "push" you as in the rail car example even if there were no atmosphere, THERE IS NOTHING IN SPACE TO CAUSE DRAG.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:38:37 PM by thatsnice »
"You never go full retard."

totallackey

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 03:58:32 PM »
You got it Intikam...

Well this is going to be fun.

Calling the kettle black, damn. Well firstly, we don't feel the earth rotating because it's not accelerating, which is where one would feel gravitational effects, also we don't feel the centrifugal inertial force because it's related to the speed as well as the radius of the object. We're spinning at one rotation per day(.00417 degrees per second). I challenge you to take a plate and put something on it, spin it at that speed, and tell me if it flies off(or even moves aside from the initial acceleration). Also, you say HEAVY atmosphere, sure it's heavy relative to the earth but there's a problem with your reasoning. The atmosphere is still part of the earth. The earth is travelling at a constant speed in it's orbit around the sun, and there's nothing to slow it down based on it's weight: there's no medium for drag in the vacuum of space. It doesn't accelerate or decelerate. Therefore, "dragging" is not an applicable word.

And this is ridiculous because...?

Oh, this argument. Well the earth is the same as the vehicle because of that "HEAVY" atmosphere, remember? The chassis of the car is terra-firma and the roof is the atmosphere.

Not the same thing, it would be if you had some sort of shield on the top of rail car, however: the air would be continuing to move WITH the rail car. Also, how does that even come close to globe earth? There would be nothing to "push" you as in the rail car example even if there were no atmosphere, THERE IS NOTHING IN SPACE TO CAUSE DRAG.

HAHAHAHA!!! This is totally laughable...Claiming the atmosphere is just like impermeable matter is just talking out of the side of your neck... BUT WAIT!!! You write THIS:
"Well the earth is the same as the vehicle because of that "HEAVY" atmosphere, remember..."
And then DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING YOURSELF!!!
Stating I need to have a shield ON TOP OF ME if I am on the top of the rail car:
"Not the same thing, it would be if you had some sort of shield on the top of rail car, however: the air would be continuing to move WITH the rail car."

So either the atmosphere IS OR IS NOT my shield, according to you Copernicus...

Talk about SCREWING THE POOCH!!!

You are either an imbecile or simply behaving as one...Either way, you are dismissed...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 04:02:51 PM by totallackey »

Offline thatsnice

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 05:56:51 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!! This is totally laughable...Claiming the atmosphere is just like impermeable matter is just talking out of the side of your neck... BUT WAIT!!! You write THIS:
"Well the earth is the same as the vehicle because of that "HEAVY" atmosphere, remember..."
Stating I need to have a shield ON TOP OF ME if I am on the top of the rail car:
"Not the same thing, it would be if you had some sort of shield on the top of rail car, however: the air would be continuing to move WITH the rail car."

You are either an imbecile or simply behaving as one...Either way, you are dismissed...

Sigh...I never said directly that it was a shield, you just assumed that's what I meant. I was just making the direct analogy between the earth and the car so you would understand better how the car relation is interpreted. The rail-car example and the globular earth are fundamentally different. On a rail-car, there is (relatively) static air that you are moving through, which would push you back, this means you would need something to hold the air so it would move with the rail-car to keep you from being launched off. The earth doesn't have a medium it's moving through. The rail-car example you brought up doesn't make sense in relation to movement through the vacuum of space. I don't understand what's so confusing to you.

totallackey

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 08:55:38 PM »

Sigh...I never said directly that it was a shield, you just assumed that's what I meant. I was just making the direct analogy between the earth and the car so you would understand better how the car relation is interpreted. The rail-car example and the globular earth are fundamentally different. On a rail-car, there is (relatively) static air that you are moving through, which would push you back, this means you would need something to hold the air so it would move with the rail-car to keep you from being launched off. The earth doesn't have a medium it's moving through. The rail-car example you brought up doesn't make sense in relation to movement through the vacuum of space. I don't understand what's so confusing to you.

Yeah, you did. You claimed the atmosphere is the ROOF of the vehicle (and ipso facto, the windshield and the side windows, etc.)

Not to mention, you went with our "orbit," around the sun, rather than our REVOLUTIONARY DAY...

And our "travels," at 1000 MPH on the OUTSIDE of the Earth are NOT analogous to any travels we might take on the INSIDE of a moving vehicle.

The analogy is PURE BULLSHIT of its highest form! Disingenuous CRAPOLA!

Offline thatsnice

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 09:36:52 PM »

Yeah, you did. You claimed the atmosphere is the ROOF of the vehicle (and ipso facto, the windshield and the side windows, etc.)

Not to mention, you went with our "orbit," around the sun, rather than our REVOLUTIONARY DAY...

And our "travels," at 1000 MPH on the OUTSIDE of the Earth are NOT analogous to any travels we might take on the INSIDE of a moving vehicle.

The analogy is PURE BULLSHIT of its highest form! Disingenuous CRAPOLA!

Well, in my post before, I had addressed the rotational* day. In the second most recent post of mine, I was addressing the analogy that YOU brought up. Yes, the revolution around the sun and the rotation of earth are two different mechanics. The revolution of the sun is analogous to the car as I had said before. The rotation of earth, as I said before, is not felt due to the extremely slow ROTATION speed at which we are moving. Because of the radius of the earth, we are moving at .00417 degrees per second around the earth. Calculating rotational inertia for a point mass, you'll find that the acceleration against gravity (g is 9.81 m/s2 in freefall) to be .03378 m/s2, .3% the force of gravity, you cannot physically feel that. So what is the argument again?

İntikam

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 09:43:45 PM »
You got it Intikam...

I left the old forum but still they are talking about me like i'm there. Would you say them don't tell about İntikam because i'm not at there, and will be not.

Setec Astronomy

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 04:31:25 AM »
So according to your model it never rains at night?

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 09:09:24 AM »
So this is where you've scuttled off too Īntikam!

I took this picture on Wednesday night and wanted to show it to you...

This raincloud moved over the river and soaked us all on this side.

Do you see the rain below the cloud? It isn't above the cloud is it? It's quite clearly coming from the cloud!

This is indisputable evidence so stop peddling this rain rubbish.

İntikam

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 01:43:41 PM »

Do you see the rain below the cloud? It isn't above the cloud is it? It's quite clearly coming from the cloud!

You need get a photo from a plaine flying on the upside the clouds when it is raining. If you show me it is raining under the clouds but not raining upside the clouds this will be probably convincing me.

İntikam

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 01:52:12 PM »
For example this video.

First moment under the clouds it is raining.

Other moments upside the clouds. Come to 3.00 and later. The plane on the upside the clouds and (i think) it is still raining. I'm not sure because there is no voice.

Offline thatsnice

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 04:02:10 PM »
This is the mechanism of raining from the sky.

As you see on the graphic that the clouds aren't reason, the clouds are just result!

<nonsensical drawing>wtf.png</nonsensical drawing>

Intikam, even if this made sense, how is it that the ice wall hasn't entirely melted throughout the (at least, I don't know how long you think the earth existed) tens of thousands of years that humans have existed? If not, how does the water from the earth refreeze up there? And if it seriously is that thick how can we see celestial objects that aren't within the atmolayer?(if you believe that) Or, if you believe that celestial objects are the same level as the sun, how does this rain affect the planets and "clusters of stars" that are orbiting around the sun, if it's blatantly not observed that terrestrial rain affects other planets?

Quote from: the Wiki
Q. What does the Solar System look like in FET?
A. In FET the planets are revolving around the sun, while the sun itself revolves around the Northern Hub.

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2016, 02:19:21 PM »

You need get a photo from a plaine flying on the upside the clouds when it is raining. If you show me it is raining under the clouds but not raining upside the clouds this will be probably convincing me.
Haha, just give it up man. Whenever someone calls you on your Bluff or completely dismiss EVERYTHING you say by i.e. posting a picture like the one above, you come up with new excuses filled to the edge with even more nonsense resembling the thought process of a 5-year old.

Swallow your pride, admit you're wrong (because you very much are, not even the community backs you up), and move on drawing the alphabet on Google maps.
Ignored by Intikam since 2016.