Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
Faith healing fails often... parents undeterred
« on: March 16, 2017, 08:35:50 PM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FAITH_HEALING_DEATHS_PAOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

What the ever loving fuck?  How in the name of God can people be this stupid?  This fanatical?  They KNOW God kills kids with diseases yet will let their child die because it's God's Will?  It's frightening to me.  It really really is.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:21:51 AM by Lord Dave »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
Re: Faith healing fails often... parents undeturred
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 02:19:45 AM »
It's spelled "undeterred".  And this surprises you?

It's about time these lunatics were held accountable for it.  I just don't see freedom of religion as justification for what amounts to shockingly brutal child abuse.
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 03:18:52 AM »
It's spelled "undeterred".

It's actually spelled "under turd", because they have their heads stuck up their own butts.

Online Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:27:57 AM »
It's spelled "undeterred".  And this surprises you?

It's about time these lunatics were held accountable for it.  I just don't see freedom of religion as justification for what amounts to shockingly brutal child abuse.

A little.
Its one thing to be against something to prevent a disease you rarely see anymore but when your kids and your neighbor's kids die frequently (relatively speaking) you'd think that desparate parental instinct would kick in and they'd break the rules to save their kids.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.