Offline markjo

• Zetetic Council runner-up
    • View Profile
Re: Died Suddenly
« Reply #240 on: February 12, 2023, 07:15:13 PM »
Imagine being an utter dick, incapable of reading.
Imagine not feeling the need to resort to personal attacks every time someone disagrees with you.
Abandon hope all ye who press enter here.

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. -- Charles Darwin

If you can't demonstrate it, then you shouldn't believe it.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 12, 2023, 08:32:47 PM »
Imagine being an utter dick, incapable of reading.
Imagine not feeling the need to resort to personal attacks every time someone disagrees with you.
Okay, ilk.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2023, 08:21:04 PM »
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2023, 12:40:51 AM »
It appears that the major outlets are now publishing opinions and recommendations for most people not to get the boosters. Quite the change from 2021 and 2022 where it was considered misinformation to tell people not to take the vaccine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/berenson-fiercest-vaccine-advocates-are-starting-admit-truth-about-mrnas

« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:56:17 AM by Tom Bishop »

Offline stack

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2023, 02:10:53 AM »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2023, 04:31:27 AM »
It appears that the major outlets are now publishing opinions and recommendations for most people not to get the boosters. Quite the change from 2021 and 2022 where it was considered misinformation to tell people not to take the vaccine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/berenson-fiercest-vaccine-advocates-are-starting-admit-truth-about-mrnas

I thought the vaccines were a way to murder and/or control everyone and therefore would never be allowed to change that narrative of getting boosters.

Tell us, Tom.  Why did the powers decide to change things?
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 28, 2023, 08:33:50 PM »
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 08:35:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2023, 03:45:49 AM »
Your denialism did this.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/who-warns-of-unusual-surge-in-severe-myocarditis-in-babies_5271536.html

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease-outbreak-news/item/2023-DON465

How so?
Between June 2022 and April 2023, ten hospitalised neonates with a positive enterovirus Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test were found to have myocarditis. Seven of the ten cases had further subtyping, with either coxsackie B3 or coxsackie B4 identified. As of 5 May 2023, one patient was still hospitalised, and one had died.

10 neonatal babies in a whole year!  And how is that related to the millions of babies born to vaccinated mothers?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2023, 10:09:00 AM »
It should be close to 0 babies. And only a selected number were looked at in a specific area. The sound of alarm is legitimate.

It was more like 15 newborns that the WHO looked at, who were below a certain age limit and from certain areas:

https://tapnewswire.com/2023/05/two-uk-babies-dead-from-myocarditis-total-of-16-babies-developed-severe-myocarditis-in-wales-england-eight-ended-up-in-intensive-care/

This article says that there were others with myocarditis that were not included, so it is unclear how many there really are or how selective the WHO study was:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:14:01 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 12, 2023, 11:10:55 PM »
CDC data shows that excess mortality between ages 0-44 continued to rise even as Covid Mortality declined. Doctors #Baffled

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 11:15:27 PM by Tom Bishop »

« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2023, 01:17:32 AM »
CDC data shows that excess mortality between ages 0-44 continued to rise even as Covid Mortality declined. Doctors #Baffled

No idea where that data is sourced from.  Here is a site where you can put in what ages/states you want to see using CDC data and for 0-24 year olds for the entire US it shows going up starting 2020 but being flat and coming down in 2023.
https://www.usmortality.com/excess-mortality/percentage. (the attach didn't work for me but just go and play with it yourself).

The contents of the GPS NAV message is the time of transmission and the orbital location of the transmitter at that time. If the transmitters are not where they claim to be GPS would not work.  Since it does work the transmitters must in fact be in orbit, which means the earth is round.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2023, 02:39:14 AM »
Quote from: ichoosereality
No idea where that data is sourced from.

Did you try checking the image to see if it referenced the organization and url for the data?

« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2023, 03:00:21 AM »

Did you try checking the image to see if it referenced the organization and url for the data?
The source I offered does not offer the filtering options in the url.  I can download and then attach that image file but I could not see how to reference the attached file in an img src=... . 
The contents of the GPS NAV message is the time of transmission and the orbital location of the transmitter at that time. If the transmitters are not where they claim to be GPS would not work.  Since it does work the transmitters must in fact be in orbit, which means the earth is round.

Offline Action80

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2023, 08:33:48 AM »

The source I offered does not offer the filtering options in the url.  I can download and then attach that image file but I could not see how to reference the attached file in an img src=... .
The data Tom provided comes from the CDC/NCHS.
To be honest I am getting pretty bored of this place.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2023, 04:26:02 PM »

Why us it gathering US and UK only data?

« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2023, 05:02:07 PM »

The data Tom provided comes from the CDC/NCHS.
The wonder.cdc.gov site offers a vast number of options of what to include and what to exclude from a generated chart.  The X (aka twitter) post Tom linked to is not clear enough to determine what they all were (or at least my attempts and cutting/pasting/squinting did not succeed).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 05:05:07 PM by ichoosereality »

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2023, 05:05:13 PM »

Why us it gathering US and UK only data?

The CDC and NCHS only collects data for their respective countries. However, this seems to be a worldwide trend.

Japan -

https://slaynews.com/news/japan-records-highest-excess-deaths-since-wwii-officials-demand-truth/

Australia -

https://pennybutler.com/australia-records-highest-excess-deaths-since-wwii/

Australia Records Highest Excess Deaths Since WWII

'Australia is experiencing its highest mortality rate in over 80 years, our “reward” for obeying the “the Health Advice”. Yesterday, Senator Babet moved a motion to create a select community to “examine the high rate of unexplained excess deaths in Australia”. Speeches by Senators Babet, Antic, Rennick, Roberts, and Canavan.'

Oddly, the countries which rank lowest in vaccine doses had the least excess mortality.

https://national-conservative.com/bulgaria-romania-rank-lowest-in-vax-doses-and-excess-mortality/

« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 05:11:21 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2023, 05:44:25 PM »
The source of the graphs:
https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic?s=20

He seems to have drawn a conclusion that its the vaccines causing it yet also seems to admit to having no data on what is causing it.

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2023, 04:04:30 PM »
Coincidence is the #1 killer of vaccine poster boys.

Offline Roundy

• Abdicator of the Zetetic Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2023, 04:35:12 PM »
Coincidence is the #1 killer of vaccine poster boys.

Kinda an overused trope, conspiracy theorists insisting that coincidences are never really coincidences. Trite and boring. I guess I should expect it from you by now but it's still disappointing. *yawn*
Dr. Frank is a physicist. He says it's impossible. So it's impossible.
My friends, please remember Tom said this the next time you fall into the trap of engaging him, and thank you. :)