Offline Dr David Thork

• https://onlyfans.com/thork
    • View Profile
Make Angry Ranting moar angry
« on: November 18, 2018, 09:10:46 PM »
It is too easy to confuse AR with other parts of the forum once a thread has been moved. And it has very different rules to everywhere else. CN has its own theme *shudder* and at least you know where you are when you are in there. But could we not just change a few colours and the background or something and make AR look like a place you can be angry in?

Rate this post.      👍 6     👎 1

Re: Make Angry Ranting moar angry
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 12:04:24 AM »
Agreed. Parsifal et al, see to it as a matter of priority.

Thanks,

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 04:17:54 AM »
I think I'd rather remove the current CN theme before adding another hideous concoction such as the one depicted in your screenshot.

People on this forum can read (mostly), which should be enough to remind them they are in AR. If anything, the CN theme is a holdover from years ago that probably needs to go away.

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 08:05:00 AM »
CN makes my eyes bleed.
AR doesn't need any changing, other than possibly it not being used as a catch-all place to dump stuff from the upper fora which isn't CN.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 02:20:52 PM »
I actually like the AR picture thork proposed. Sounds like it's making people upset/angry/annoyed already.