Offline AATW

• View Profile
Re: Post Your Favorite NASA ISS Fails
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2019, 06:17:41 PM »
I honestly don’t think there needs to be a response. It’s just a load of confirmation bias. Just lots of assertions that wires are being used but no actual evidence.
The bit where the guy “falls”, most of him is out of shot, I imagine he grabbed on to something. If it’s wires then why did he fall? If it’s a vomit comet why did they use that take?
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline ChrisTP

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2019, 10:13:49 AM »
The RE response to this one seems to be "Hairspray doesn't prove that it's fakery."
Do you disagree with that statement? Why would having the ability to style your hair to look similar to zero gravity conditions be proof that zero gravity conditions is impossible? With that logic if I can make a flat earth model out of paper mache that's proof that flat earth is impossible~ which would be a stupid statement. Equally, it doesn't prove the existence of zero gravity either.. Much like how dressing up in a t-rex costume doesn't suddenly bring t-rex back into existence.

That people can style their hair is not proving or disproving anything to do with space travel...
Tom is wrong most of the time. Hardly big news, don't you think?

Offline Tom Bishop

• Zetetic Council Member
  • Flat Earth Believer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2019, 05:53:33 PM »
Now you guys are arguing that they purposely style their hair with hairspray in that manner, as a personal choice!

Did you see the part when the interviewer was asking for proof that they were in space and the lady pointed at her Bride of Frankenstein hair?

Interviewer: "Are you really in space? Is this a hoax?"

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:39:01 PM by Tom Bishop »

Offline AATW

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2019, 08:39:35 AM »
Personally, I'm not arguing anything. There's nothing to argue against.
Anyone with an agenda can take footage, over-analyse it and find things which fit their narrative.
Again, look up confirmation bias.
Find me a NASA CGI artist or an actor pretending to be an astronaut or one of the crew who did the filming, costume or set design or whatever whistle-blowing about what a sham it all is, then we can talk.
Tom: "Claiming incredulity is a pretty bad argument. Calling it "insane" or "ridiculous" is not a good argument at all."

TFES Wiki Occam's Razor page, by Tom: "What's the simplest explanation; that NASA has successfully designed and invented never before seen rocket technologies from scratch which can accelerate 100 tons of matter to an escape velocity of 7 miles per second"

Offline Tumeni

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2019, 05:40:57 PM »
The RE response to this one seems to be "Hairspray doesn't prove that it's fakery."

My response is - hairspray doesn't work on jewellery.

With any of the videos of the female ISS crew, watch the necklaces. That's all you need do. Discussion about hairspray becomes moot after this.
=============================
Not Flat. Happy to prove this, if you ask me.
=============================

Nearly all flat earthers agree the earth is not a globe.

Nearly?