Offline Rushy

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: A Commentary on Religion and its Societal Implications
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2015, 05:58:38 PM »
*GRIN* Not at all. Usually, when I am insulted, I insult back, and end up getting banned. This time, I used my head and kept my temper. For me, that is unusual as Hell.

You have more often than not perceived things as insults when they were not. A great deal of instances with you claiming "when I am insulted, I insult back" were really just the latter part without the former.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2015, 06:07:08 PM »
*GRIN* Not at all. Usually, when I am insulted, I insult back, and end up getting banned. This time, I used my head and kept my temper. For me, that is unusual as Hell.

You have more often than not perceived things as insults when they were not. A great deal of instances with you claiming "when I am insulted, I insult back" were really just the latter part without the former.

In some cases, I'll grant the truth of that. In others, though, I shan't. In either case, though, my point is made.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2015, 08:53:10 PM »
Incidentally, Mr. Bickles is wrong. There are not 30 million Jews in the US or in the world. There are slightly over 15 million Jews in the world, of whom about 5.5 million reside in the in the US, another 5 million in Israel, and about 2 million in Russia, with the remainder spread throughout the world.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:11:11 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2015, 09:25:06 PM »
And the Leo Frank affair, wherein a Jewish man was indeed lynched after being accused of raping and killing a 13-year-old Gentile girl, was a situation in which the Governor of Georgia (a non-Jew) had commuted his death sentence to life imprisonment after determining that guilt had not been proven to the Governor's own satisfaction. While we will never know whether Frank was guilty or not, certainly lynching was not the appropriate method of punishment, any more than it would be with a non-Jew. And it makes me wonder how Mr. Bickles would handle all of the court cases involving rapes and murders of Gentile girls by Gentile men. Should they be lynched too? Or Jewish girls by Gentile men? What about then?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:24:52 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Rama Set

« Reply #84 on: April 17, 2015, 12:10:52 AM »
Incidentally, Mr. Bickles is wrong. There are not 30 million Jews in the US or in the world. There are slightly over 15 million Jews in the world, of whom about 5.5 million reside in the in the US, another 5 million in Israel, and about 2 million in Russia, with the remainder spread throughout the world.

There are another 500,000 in Canada.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2015, 01:40:17 AM »

There are another 500,000 in Canada.

And about 250,000 in Australia, and another 250,000 or slightly more in the UK.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 01:46:27 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline mister bickles

• while there's life, there's hope!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2015, 05:52:05 AM »
the jew's claim(s) vis á vis jew demographics is disingenuous to say the least  ::)

apropos the US....the census forms do not class "jew" as a race but a religion so a jew can put down any old thing....from atheist to zoroastrian  ::)

just considering the nºs of these ultra-Orthodox jews and the huge nº of children they have (up to a dozen usually) and considering that has been the case now for decades and that they do not even complete census forms or, even, attend regular public schools or, indeed, have any significant interaction with the US government or non-ultra-Orthodox society should ring alarm bells that the US demographics on jews are wildly inaccurate and grossly under-stated!

(the figures for Australia i agree with because the Australian Census is regarded as very reliable and accurate)

(the stuff on the jew child rapist and murderer Leo Frank and the ADL i will not comment on further because any-one who's interested can look it up on-line.....just !Google! )
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2015, 09:35:32 AM »
jews reject Jesus Christ;
actively embrace anti-christ!  >:(

"jews for judaism" rabbi a proven, congenital liar with spirit of anti-christ!

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2015, 09:40:18 AM »
crypto-jew Hilary Clinton actively promotes fag agenda and defecates on middle-class, white Christian families  >:(
(all @ behest of her jew handlers, of course  ::) )

Almighty God help the USA if this sodomitical, gun-grabbing, she-devil feminist is ever "elected" to office!
(and i put elected in "" because, since the US started using Diebold voting machines instead of actual, physical ballot papers, the electoral results are about as "kosher" as a $3 bill  :( )
nisi Dominus frustra

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2015, 09:51:35 AM »
jews to unleash chekist-style Red Terror on the US!  :o

American patriots!

get your guns!
get more guns!
then.....get even more guns!  :o

re: "chekist".....see next 'post'
nisi Dominus frustra

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2015, 09:53:11 AM »
the jew's (sic) claim(s) vis á vis jew (sic) demographics is disingenuous to say the least  ::)

apropos the US....the census forms do not class "jew" as a race but a religion so a jew (sic) can put down any old thing....from atheist to zoroastrian (sic) ::)

just considering the nºs of these ultra-Orthodox jews (sic)and the huge nº of children they have (up to a dozen usually) and considering that has been the case now for decades and that they do not even complete census forms or, even, attend regular public schools or, indeed, have any significant interaction with the US government or non-ultra-Orthodox society should ring alarm bells that the US demographics on jews (sic) are wildly inaccurate and grossly under-stated!

(the figures for Australia i (sic) agree with because the Australian Census is regarded as very reliable and accurate)

(the stuff on the jew (sic) child rapist and murderer Leo Frank and the ADL i will not comment on further because any-one who's interested can look it up on-line.....just !Google! )

Your orthographic errors are astounding, BTW. And a person who declares himself to belong to a different religion is deemed by the Jewish community to no longer be a Jew. A person who simply ceases to practice Judaism, but does NOT take up another religion, is usually deemed to be a bad Jew. Estimates for the number of Jews in the United States take into account the possible undercounting of Jews based on some of what you mentioned. I was reading statistics today, composed by Gentiles, that there may be as many as 6.8 million Jews in the USA, or as few as 5 million. If you take a maximum figure of 6.8 million, then you have a total core population of 16 million Jews in the world as estimated by those born to a Jewish mother or converted to the Jewish Faith and People. If you include those eligible to under the Law of Return to obtain Israeli citizenship based on having one Jewish grandparent (which was Hitler's definition of a Jew, and therefore is used by the State of Israel in order to protect as many people as possible from anti-Semitic persons in power or governments in general), you come up to a total of 21.1 million Jews and Jewish-related persons in the world.  Even THAT inflated number is still a far cry from the so-called 30 million that you estimated the USA had.

Actually, I checked the Australian figures today. There are 112,000 Jews in the core population of Jews in the country. Again, as a reminder, Core Population is defined as persons born to a Jewish mother or converted to the Jewish Faith and People. It does not include those born to a Jewish father or those with other Jewish relatives or other connections to Jews and/or Judaism.

As a reminder, if a Jew were to convert to say, Zoroastrianism (or any other religion), he would no longer be eligible for the Law of Return and would no longer be considered a Jew by any of the streams of Judaism or the State of Israel. So in America, if a Jew turned Zoroastrian marks on the census that he is a Zoroastrian and not a Jew, he is indeed telling the truth.

Because being a Jew is not a racial thing and never has been (there are Jews who are of the lightest white like myself, to the darkest black, like the Jews of Ethiopia, who have been Jews for 3,000 years), it is silly to call us such. Calling us a race is to utterly neglect the Sephardic Jews, the Jews of India, the Jews of Kaifeng in China, the Yemeni Jews, and Jews from just about everywhere else. In other words, it is totally asinine. Jews literally come in every colour of the rainbow, and they were born that way, and not converted in recent times. The Jews of Kaifeng were Jews from about 2000 years back or more. And they are perhaps the most recent. "Ashkenaz" literally means "Germany" in Hebrew, although of course, they are spread from France to Russia. But using Germany as an example, the community of Cologne has a continuous history there, having migrated there from the Levant, dating back to the end of the Roman Imperial period, shortly after that city was built.

It IS true that we are an ethnic group. In fact, it is best to call us an ethno-religious group. Like Latinos, we come from all the races. You can find Latinos who fit every racial description. Likewise, you can find Jews of every racial description. It just so happens that Jews tend to belong to only one religious tradition, which is the one known as "Judaism". Although other religions share elements of our Faith (Christianity in particular, which is basically a form of Judaism heavily influenced by European Paganism), Judaism itself is unique to the Jew, so much so that when a person adopts the practice of that Faith he is considered to have become a member of the people as well, by both the People (ie, other Jews), and by non-Jews in the surrounding community.

So, that should solve at least some of these issues. Mister Bickles, and those like him (anti-Semites) tend to feed off ignorance in the non-Jewish community to spread misinformation and falsehood. Therefore, it is incumbent upon those of us who know better to inform people otherwise.

Incidentally, the Khazar myth is exactly that, a myth. Khazaria was a region in the Southwest of Russia. The people were mostly Christian, Muslim, and followers of Tengri, the Mongol Blue Sky God. The Royalty of that nation, most of them, but not all, chose to follow Judaism, partly from conviction, but partly, perhaps mostly, from diplomatic convenience, insofar as they would not appear to be favouring one third of their population over another third by following Christianity, Islam, or Tengriism.

The nation existed in strength for about 400 years from 650 CE to 1050 CE before falling apart due to external pressures (mostly the Kievan Rus, the Mongol, Byzantines, and the Muslims), and internal frictions. Its constituent parts were absorbed by the various power centers in the region. See above. It was the Kievan Rus that ultimately destroyed the Khazar State.

The idea that Ashkenazi Jews are somehow descended from Khazars was proposed in the late 1800s, but is now rejected by nearly all serious scholars of Jews and Judaism, but Jewish and non-Jewish alike. It is considered today to be a fringe theory, held only by kook anti-Semitic types.

And that brings us to the word "anti-Semite". The word was in fact invented by Germans in the 1800s, who despised Jews, and wanted to give their hatred a scientific sounding name. Its use was popularised in 1879 by appearing in one of the Jew-hating books of the period. Although it is clearly not an accurate term as such (since there are clearly more Semites in the world than just Jews), it has the misfortune of being one of those terms in English that simply won't go away, much like "near miss" (which when you think of it, sounds like you actually hit something), or "being on a non-stop flight" (I want my plane to stop at the destination, thank you).

Well, now that I have gone on for about a decade and a half, I shall see what comes up next on this wonderful little page, and what flaming amounts of illogic (and orthographic errors) Mister Bickles is capable of next.

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2015, 09:55:03 AM »
the Chekist.....jew terror in the raw!

Americans!
this is coming to a neighbourhood near you....soon!
stock-pile guns;
stock-pile ammo';
stock-pile food;
stock-pile fuel;
stock-pile water;
stock-pile med' kits and drugs;
have emergency power generation equipment;
RESIST!

nisi Dominus frustra

Offline mister bickles

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
the jew's rant is a pack of lies from start-to-finish;

no-one can even 'guesstimate' a 'ballpark figure' as to how many of these Ultra Orthodox jews there are in the US....there could well be over six million of them alone!

and....there are atheist jews who are eligible to 'return' to the Talmudic gangster statelet of Isn'tReal;

if yr mother wasn't jewish, then you're not accepted as being a jew.....at least, not by any jew 'authorities' that matter!

oh...BTW....let's invent a term to describe the absolutely rabid hatred of jews for non-jews....especially European, Christian-type people.....

how about....."loxism"   ::)

i agree on this though.....'jew' isn't a race;
neither is it a religion;
rather: it is a cabal of international, psychopathic gangsters!  >:(
nisi Dominus frustra

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2015, 10:08:13 AM »
the (sic) jew's (sic) rant is a pack of lies from start-to-finish;

no-one (sic) can even 'guesstimate' a 'ballpark figure' as to how many of these Ultra Orthodox jews (sic) there are in the US....there could well be over six million of them alone!

and (sic)....there are atheist jews (sic) who are eligible to 'return' to the Talmudic gangster statelet of Isn'tReal (sic);

if (sic) yr (sic) mother wasn't jewish, (sic) then you're not accepted as being a jew (sic).....at least, not by any jew (sic) 'authorities' that matter!

oh (sic)...BTW....let's invent a term to describe the absolutely rabid hatred of jews (sic) for non-jews (sic)....especially European, Christian-type people.....

how about....."loxism"(sic)   ::)

i (sic) agree on this though.....'jew'(sic) isn't a race;
neither is it a religion;
rather: it is a cabal of international, psychopathic gangsters!  >:(

Aww, Mister Bickles, is that the best you can do? You need a nap. And your orthographic errors continue to astound, by the way, as does your complete lack of knowledge of Jewish Law, which you should at least know before you spout your mouth. You clearly are completely unaware of the Law of Return of the State of Israel, which upholds slightly different, and more liberal, standards than the question of who a Jew is, which is anybody born of a Jewish mother or who converted to Judaism and the Jewish People, of whom I know several. And yes, no one disputed that atheist Jews are permitted to return under the Law of Return to the State of Israel. A Jew who takes up another religion is considered to no longer be a Jew, but a Jew who no longer practices Judaism, without taking up another religion, is simply regarded as a a bad Jew. I think I said that in my first post, but then, you must have been too tired to notice. I shall excuse it on account of you needing said nap. And between capitalisation errors and spelling errors, your orthographic errors are up to 18. And those are only the ones I could count. I don't know how many I might have missed. But keep it coming, my man. Your astounding display of illogic amuses me.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:28:36 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Offline Ghost Spaghetti

• Don't look in that mirror. It's absolutely furious
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2015, 10:09:13 AM »
I don't know who is trolling who anymore. it's like the billy goats are crossing a Mobius Strip bridge...

Rama Set

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2015, 01:44:37 PM »
All I know if Brother Nathanael is hilarious.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2015, 02:37:24 PM »

What little I watched of him, he was an idiot, so I haven't bothered to watch more.

Rama Set

« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2015, 02:54:13 PM »

What little I watched of him, he was an idiot, so I haven't bothered to watch more.

He is like a used car salesman, but instead of selling cars he sells anti-semitism.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2015, 03:36:11 PM »

He is like a used car salesman, but instead of selling cars he sells anti-semitism.

Yeah, pretty much. A schmuck, more or less.

Yaakov ben Avraham

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2015, 04:17:41 PM »
And I would of course LOVE to know how Hillary Clinton suddenly became a "crypto-Jew". Last I checked, she was a Methodist, I do believe. As much as I dislike Hillary, I have found that not only is she NOT a Jew or anything close to it, she is also wishy-washy on the State of Israel. She actually tends to justify Muslim terrorism by saying that we "should understand the anger of our enemy that would lead him to do such things". That is a close paraphrase of something she actually actually said. And her immediate aide de camp, if you will, is Huma Abedin, a Pakistani Muslim, who admittedly, is married to a Jew, Anthony Wiener, but the fact that he married a Muslim automatically means that he is not a good Jew, nor is she a good Muslim woman since she married outside her Faith.

This is not to say that I object to interfaith marriages as such. I am married to a Lutheran myself. But the idea of a Jew married to a Muslim about turns my stomach for obvious reasons, as it should any sensible person, given the problems existing right now in the world.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:44:01 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »