Looks like Trump got this one right...

Still #Bernie2020

totallackey

Re: Trump
« Reply #4721 on: January 09, 2020, 04:46:13 PM »
The descent in to pedantry.

Ok, catch you next time.

Wait a minute...

Stating someone is capable of improvement and wishing for the improvement = a personal attack...

I think we might have a clear and concise starting point from which to commence our practice!

No implying that I require improvement is the attack.  Anyway, take care.
Geez, you know as well as I do...

I was not implicit in my writing...I was rather explicit..

Everybody needs improvement.

You take care as well.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 06:29:08 PM by totallackey »

totallackey

« Reply #4722 on: January 09, 2020, 05:02:05 PM »

Still #Bernie2020
Even junker knows right from wrong...

And, per his permission...

Allow a tip o' the ole cap to OUR GRAND AND ILLUSTRIOUS SUPREME EXALTED LEADER!!!
As for #Bernie2020...
"https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2019/04/25/bernie-sanders-heckled-black-voters/3576753002/"
Plus he won't even pay his campaign workers the !5.00 dollar an hour minimum wage he advocates...

A non-starter...

edit - downsized image ~junker
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 05:27:10 PM by totallackey »

Rama Set

« Reply #4723 on: January 09, 2020, 07:13:30 PM »

Still #Bernie2020

Got what right?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: January 09, 2020, 08:06:00 PM »

Still #Bernie2020

Got what right?

His deterrence foreign policy approach to Iran.

Rama Set

« Reply #4725 on: January 09, 2020, 08:14:32 PM »

Still #Bernie2020

Got what right?

How is it right?

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4726 on: January 09, 2020, 08:52:49 PM »

Still #Bernie2020

Got what right?

How is it right?

Deterrence has been established and there isn't a war.

Offline juner

• Planar Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4727 on: January 09, 2020, 10:40:52 PM »

Rama Set

« Reply #4728 on: January 09, 2020, 11:21:38 PM »

Offline Fortuna

• View Profile
« Reply #4729 on: January 10, 2020, 08:41:53 AM »
When the Marines start dropping in they’ll have to change their army slogan to Iran away.

Offline crutonius

• Just a regular guy. No funny business here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4730 on: January 10, 2020, 09:54:10 PM »
That's the spirit!

Always good to maintain a sense of humor in the face of another endless war.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4731 on: January 11, 2020, 06:57:21 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-angered-by-house-allys-push-to-limit-his-authority-on-iran/2020/01/10/f4daba9c-33f5-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

Another key Trump ally is thrown under the bus for removing his lips from the God-Emperor's ass for just one second. To Trump, loyalty means nothing less than public fealty at all times. Gaetz may learn his lesson from this, or he may just abandon his last shred of dignity and try to crawl back into Trump's good graces.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

totallackey

« Reply #4732 on: January 11, 2020, 12:53:47 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-angered-by-house-allys-push-to-limit-his-authority-on-iran/2020/01/10/f4daba9c-33f5-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

Another key Trump ally is thrown under the bus for removing his lips from the God-Emperor's ass for just one second. To Trump, loyalty means nothing less than public fealty at all times. Gaetz may learn his lesson from this, or he may just abandon his last shred of dignity and try to crawl back into Trump's good graces.
I would not be so quick to believe this lawyer.

Can't find the source right now (it may have been Gaetz himself on Tucker) but the real inside word is Trump wants the entire War Powers Act to be gutted and wants only Congress to have the power to declare war or authorize military force.

That would be a good thing!

totallackey

« Reply #4733 on: January 11, 2020, 01:41:04 PM »

Head em up and move EM out...
By the way...not at Mar A Lago
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 01:43:22 PM by totallackey »

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4734 on: January 11, 2020, 03:04:00 PM »

I've given the same advice.  Wanna hurt Trump?  Hurt his clubs.  Hell, blow up Mar-a-Lago and he'll be forced to work instead of golf all day.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

totallackey

« Reply #4735 on: January 11, 2020, 03:25:22 PM »

I've given the same advice.  Wanna hurt Trump?  Hurt his clubs.  Hell, blow up Mar-a-Lago and he'll be forced to work instead of golf all day.
Well, start giving your advice to people capable of carrying out your wishes.  It's obvious Iranians can't get their targets right.

Offline Lord Dave

• Grumpy old man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4736 on: January 11, 2020, 03:35:29 PM »

Well, start giving your advice to people capable of carrying out your wishes.  It's obvious Iranians can't get their targets right.

They had the right target, just got caught before they could get closer, I suspect.
If you are going to DebOOonK an expert then you have to at least provide a source with credentials of equal or greater relevance. Even then, it merely shows that some experts disagree with each other.

Offline honk

• resident goose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4737 on: January 11, 2020, 05:13:40 PM »
Omar didn't "advise" Iran to do anything. She just made the perfectly reasonable point that Trump's multinational business interests pose a major conflict of interest to his role as president, because he could be provoked into war if Iran targeted his overseas properties. Yes, ideas can be spread indirectly through innuendo and suggestion, something that Trump does all the time when he pushes conspiracy theories with his "A lot of people are saying..." lines, but that's hardly what happened here. Like, come on, of course the Iranians would have already thought of threatening Trump's properties. It doesn't take a brilliant military strategist to have that idea.
ur retartet but u donut even no it and i walnut tell u y

Rama Set

« Reply #4738 on: January 11, 2020, 08:33:37 PM »

Still #Bernie2020

Got what right?

How is it right?

Deterrence has been established and there isn't a war.

I’ve been thinking about this and I may be being unreasonable, so help me out if I am, but Trump’s “victory” came at a cost of approximately 200 human lives. A genuine tragedy in almost every other context. Most of those lives were taken in direct response to Trump assassinating, probably illegally according to international laws, maybe American too, a general who is largely replaceable. Trump admitted the impeachment partially motivated the act and the rest of the motivation is not very strongly justified at this time. The whole circus seems unnecessary and only makes sense in a way that props up narratives rather than a utilitarian need. If I am right, and please tell me why I’m not, then this seems less a win and more an abhorrent charade.

totallackey

« Reply #4739 on: January 11, 2020, 08:54:36 PM »

I’ve been thinking about this and I may be being unreasonable, so help me out if I am, but Trump’s “victory” came at a cost of approximately 200 human lives. A genuine tragedy in almost every other context. Most of those lives were taken in direct response to Trump assassinating, probably illegally according to international laws, maybe American too, a general who is largely replaceable. Trump admitted the impeachment partially motivated the act and the rest of the motivation is not very strongly justified at this time. The whole circus seems unnecessary and only makes sense in a way that props up narratives rather than a utilitarian need. If I am right, and please tell me why I’m not, then this seems less a win and more an abhorrent charade.
Where did Trump admit impeachment motivated the taking out of Suleimaini?

Further, the Iranians admitted they are the ones who fired the missile at the plane.

How in the world do you lay that on Trump?