Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
Anti-gravity or Weightlessness
« on: October 05, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »
So I'm talking to someone I've known a long time and they look at me while I'm explaining some FE facts.

Question comes firing at me with a stern voice. You mean to tell me you don't believe those pictures of the astronuts we see all the time floating isn't real? You're telling me they aren't floating.

Of course my response is no they are falling back to earth at 17,500 MPH. There is no Gravity it's density, lighter than air and they're falling. No such thing as anti-gravity or weightlessness by being up in space.

Person goes fucking ballistic, mad as hell, calling me crazy, I'm a nut. What the fuck do you think we've seen all this time?

Fakery.....

So just trying to explain what NASA is explaining to the world, this person doesn't believe it because they are dumbed down and conditioned to float. Ice cream float, float a check, Macys parade float, floaties

People are sheeple I tell you, waaay too much fluoride and chemtrail sniffing. Some recently told me they are finding Flouride in all processed food now on testing. Crazy, wouldn't doubt it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:00:52 AM by J-Man »
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Re: Anti-gravity or Weightlessness
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 12:14:00 AM »
... this person doesn't believe it because they are dumbed down and conditioned to float. Ice cream float, float a check, Macys parade float, floaties

People are sheeple I tell you, waaay too much fluoride and chemtrail sniffing...

J-Man,  It is likely that your friend isn't angry about you believing in FE.  It is probably that you express your belief that this person is dumb, conditioned, floating, sheeple, and chemtrail sniffing.  Nobody likes that.
The hallmark of true science is repeatability to the point of accurate prediction.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 12:40:17 AM »
So I'm talking to someone I've known a long time and they look at me while I'm explaining some FE facts.

Question comes firing at me with a stern voice. You mean to tell me you don't believe those pictures of the astronuts we see all the time floating isn't real? You're telling me they aren't floating.

Of course my response is no they are falling back to earth at 17,500 MPH. There is no Gravity it's density, lighter than air and they're falling. No such thing as anti-gravity or weightlessness by being up in space.

Person goes fucking ballistic, mad as hell, calling me crazy, I'm a nut. What the fuck do you think we've seen all this time?

Fakery.....

So just trying to explain what NASA is explaining to the world, this person doesn't believe it because they are dumbed down and conditioned to float. Ice cream float, float a check, Macys parade float, floaties

People are sheeple I tell you, waaay too much fluoride and chemtrail sniffing. Some recently told me they are finding Flouride in all processed food now on testing. Crazy, wouldn't doubt it.

Dude, you actually got some stuff right! I think I must be rubbing off on you. No anti-gravity, no weightlessness, just people falling over the horizon. Well done, J-man, and welcome to the truth - the Earth is a globe. Proud of you. We'll work on the fluoride and chemtrail stuff. Baby steps.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Offline J-Man

• "Let's go Brandon ! I agree" >Your President<
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 12:57:13 AM »

Fakery.....

Dude, you actually got some stuff right! I think I must be rubbing off on you. No anti-gravity, no weightlessness, just people falling over the horizon. Well done, J-man, and welcome to the truth - the Earth is a globe. Proud of you. We'll work on the fluoride and chemtrail stuff. Baby steps.

Like Terry
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun, then thru it, made a complete loop de loop and came straight back out the center directly at me. Musta been CGI, no?
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE? I slay shitty little demons.

Offline StinkyOne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 12:59:49 AM »

Fakery.....

Like Terry
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun, then thru it, made a complete loop de loop and came straight back out the center directly at me. Musta been CGI, no?

Got a link to that video? I remember the first time I flew through the sun. My wax wings didn't even melt.
I saw a video where a pilot was flying above the sun.
-Terry50

Hmmm

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »
J-Man, can you share with the link?
I have my own as well:

Hmmm

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 07:18:03 PM »
J-Man,
Quote from: J-Man
What kind of person would devote endless hours posting scientific facts trying to correct the few retards who believe in the FE?
Quote from: a forgotten truth legend
As you will notice, there are some extremely vile, insulting and disruptive individuals on the forums. It's not just their words, it's the repulsive toxic energy they emit, and their tangible vicious burning hatred for the truth.
Everyone just a bit intuitive can sense that.
Let's be clear about the obvious, they are not human.
And they get so panicked and aggressive over some topics, because they see their food source threatened.

They are reptilian hybrids, matrix agents, that infiltrate threads in an attempt to poison the atmosphere with disgusting insults and to disrupt discussions with disinformation, social-engineering tactics to influence and shape public opinion.
They attack every piece of information that exposes them. So don't bother getting involved in long and heated, toxic arguments with alleged "stubborn ignorants" or "different opinion holders", or "hardcore skeptics".
They are not ignorants, and they don't merely have different opinions nor they are skeptical, they are agents of the system, and can never be convinced, can not be reasoned with, won't respond to logic nor common sense.
They are not here to have civilized discussions, they come here to manipulate and disrupt humans. They are among us, and they do not want the truth to come out.
They are void of empathy, compassion, mercy and love. They are clinical, pure psychopaths that run and support a system, that on a industrial scale, makes disappearing, rapes, tortures and murders children on a daily basis and in shockingly high numbers!
They consist of sadists, satanists, murderers, serial killers, pedophiliac child rapists and torturers, and cannibals in human cloaks.

These articles expose these non-human individuals and their interests:
http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mind-control/matrix-hive-mind-mainpulators
http://www.whale.to/b/bartley19.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles50a.htm

Here are two comprehensive PDF files that reveal the tactics they use:
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/09/how-the-illuminati-manipulate-comment-sections/
http://imgur.com/a/lNYYH

Remember. They are among us! Some of the individuals you discuss with are not human. That's reality.
I know that many people have difficulties with that element, but as long as people do not understand the true depth of our situation we remain ineffective and will fail to ultimately accomplish change.
The problem needs to be addressed at the root, otherwise it will keep resurfacing as our ageless exploitation.

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 01:09:36 AM »
This is a pretty good illustration:

(only the first 8 minutes or so, after that it gets weird)

The planes are flying in front of the sun. Trailing behind the airplane is a bunch of really hot exhaust from the jet engines, swirling around with the surrounding air. The density fluctuations cause blurring, and enough sunlight is directed towards you it looks like part of the sun. This blurring effect is caused heat haze and you can see it if you go to the airport and look behind running jet engines, or even if you look at the hot air coming out of a smoke stack or other heat source.

If you look at this video, BEFORE THE PLANE TOUCHES THE SUN you can see the light of the sun in the exhaust plume That can't be explained as a splash, it's obviously light scattered from the blurry exhaust plume behind the engine.

Here's a good photo of the blurry exhaust plumes:

Hmmm

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 05:48:18 AM »
douglips, the sun itself is very weird! And just feels like it can't be that far away from earth(even FET states that!), when you look close at it.

Recorded sunset, as author of the video wrote, in Japan, Ehime Prefecture, Matsuyama around 17:48:

This looks strangely like the sun is going underwater...